~Whoa...natural beauty~

You? Love ME?

*Donghae's POV*

Now that I look at her, she isn't wearing much makeup. Wait a second, make that no makeup at all! WOW. Man, Sungmin really did lose this one! to be him. I Found a girl with natural beauty!

"um..your staring at me.." She says with a blank expression. I blush and then smile.

"I just can't get over how beautiful you are, when your not wearing makeup. It's amazing! Even Umma Teuk is ugly without his makeup." I say absentmindedly. She giggles, making me look up.

"Aww, your so cute when you smile. It reminds me of how cute Sunny from SNSD is....when she wears makeup."

She begins laughing now, "I can't believe you just bashed your own leader! and one of the generation s!" She was cracking up. She must really hate boybands and girlbands. Hmm, perplexing.

"So, Donghae-ssi. What's it like being gay?" 

When she asked that question, I was just so conveniently drinking a soda, which made me do a spit take. Which went all over myself and the table and a little bit on her.

"B-BWOH?" I ask as she wipes her face off.

"mm, lovely..." she mutters while wiping the spitty-soda mixture off her face, "Well, you know, with that monkey guys. hyuk-something. don't deny it. MiSun has shown me fanfiction, and pictures, and you don't want to know about the fanfiction. Let's just say that I'm scarred for life." She goes on, and on. And with every word she says, i get more and more disgusted.

"But-"

"Don't even try to tell me any different. This stuff is legit!" She says, nodding. I make a face at her and then grab her hand.

"Let's go on a date." I smile. She blushes at the skinship.

"Wh-what do you mean?"

"Like, right now. Let's go to a park, an aquarium, a zoo! somehting! come on, it'll be fun!" I beg. She then smiles slightly.

"Okay. But, you're paying." She gets up from the booth with a smirk.

"....and oddly. ..I'm okay with that~" I get up and follow her out.