My Meeting with Donghae

You? Love ME?

 

*My POV*

I went to bed that night, reviewing all of the events that had happened today. Let’s see…

  • I got a famous dude’s digits…
  • I dissed Super Junior’s Sungmin.
  • Hmm, I got a free cd!

 

Oh yeah, do I know how to live or what? I sigh and flip over in my bed and get tangled in the sheets when suddenly my phone dings, signaling that I have a text.

“ughh!” I mumble and roll off my bed, literally. Meaning, that I landed on the floor with a thud, earning another angry groan of pain.

I pick up the phone and it’s from that guy, Donghae…

It said…

 

Goodnight  Hea Jung-ah! Can we get together tomorrow? I think I have something that belongs to you. ;)

 

I rolled my eyes at the message and replied.

 

What do you mean, something of mine? Did you steal my purse at the fan-meet? You, know that I will call the officials on you.

 

I waited for a few minutes before getting another text. This is how our conversation went..

 

No!! I would never! I just found it on the table and before I could return it to you, you and your friend were gone!! So, I kept it in hopes that I could return it to you…and see you again.

 *****

 

 

So…you want to see me again?

 ****

Yes!! Very much so!!! :3:

 

….

Okay…tomorrow, at the Burger King at ~~~~ around 12-ish?

I’ll see you tomorrow. I’m going to bed now. Goodnight.

 

NO REPLY…GOOD!

I then happily went to sleep, on the floor. Because I was too lazy to get back up on the bed.

!*!

 

 

*The next day*

I got up and I heard an assortment of cracks and pops as I stretch and what-not. I groan and get up off the floor.

“stupid floor…causing me pain…” I mumble as I get dressed then take a shower.

I dry myself off and check the time.

Okay good it’s only 11:30..

I get dressed in my jeans and a t-shirt. I brush my hair then put it up in a pony-tail. I always dress comfortably, I mean, it’s not like I am going to mean anyone famous today! Hahaha! Wait a sec…

The little self conscious demon came out inside and I fought with myself for a millisecond. Then, I stopped caring and was out the door.

I drove to the fast food eatery and walk inside. I go up to the cash register and I get myself a mini chocolate pie.

(AN: lol, Burger King has mini chocolate pies here in Texas. I don’t know if they sell it everywhere but this is fan fiction! Anything can happen!)

I smile at myself as I sit down and again, argue with myself wither or not to eat it with my hands or with a fork. Eventually, I decide to be civilized and eat it with a fork.

*Donghae’s POV*

I couldn’t stop smiling. I was going to meet this girl again. She is really pretty, and I can’t wait to see her smiling face. I put my beanie and sunglasses on and grab the messenger bad then I head inside. I see her eating a chocolate pie slice…I didn’t know that Burger King sold pies.

I walk over and order a slice of chocolate caramel pie. I walk over to her booth and slide in front of her. She looked at me with an appalled face and gave me the elevator look. I smirked.

“You like what you see?”

She made an ‘o’ with and then shoveled more pie into it.

“Hi Donghae-ssi.” She said plainly. My smile faded. Is she like, not a fan or something? I mean seriously! She could have been “oh! Donghae-oppa! I haven’t been waiting long”

Or “Oppa! Say, Ahh~” *imagining her feeding him.*

“Donghae-ssi? Come back to Burger King! “ she snapped her fingers in my face and I see her with a questioning look.

“Oh… Hi!” I smile, and a slight pink, tinted her cheeks. MWUAHAHA! SCORE 1 FOR THE FISH!

“Oh! Here, I thought you might want this!” I say and hand her, her bag. She looks up at me with a smile upon her face.

“Thank you, thank you, thank you!! “ She gushes and now it was my turn to blush. She’s so cute when she doesn’t try…unlike Sunny of SNSD, she has doesn’t have  to try~