~My Cd and a phone call~

You? Love ME?

*Sungmin’s POV*

“Do you remember that girl that shot you down today dongsaeng?” Donghae says to me, smirking.

“Yeah, what about her?” I snap. Kind of irritated with them bringing it up again.

“She was hot and did you see the way her hips swayed perfectly while she walked!? It was like they were keeping time.”

“I could sing to that beat~” Eunhyuk smirked and the fish high-fived him.

“Was there a  point to talking about her, besides the fact that she was beautiful?” I ask, getting irritated with the fish and monkey.

“Well, I have a feeling that we will see her pretty soon.” He coos.

I raise my eyebrows,” What makes you say that, hyung?”

Donghae smirks as he reaches behind him and shows me a brown messenger bag and makes it dance in my face.

My eyebrows shot up, “Hyung, you stole her bag!? Do you realize how bad that is for Super Junior’s rep!?” I jump up from my spot on the couch and he puts his hands up in defense.

“I didn’t steal it! She left it on the table when she was talking to you about how she likes Shindong and not you~” He smirks again.

“Aish! Are you just trying to get me angry with you, fish?” I ask, irritation clearly with me now.

“Yah! Respect your elders! Even if they are aggravating.” Donghae swishes his finger in my face in a no-no way.

“That’s how we deal with Heechul-hyung.” Eunhyuk laughs.

“YAH!  I HEARD THAT MONKEY!!”

“Good! Now, I won’t have to waist my time telling you again!!” He laughs harder.

“DON’T MAKE ME COME IN THERE!!!” Heechul threatens.

“Hmm, is that a request?” Eunhyuk eggs him on.

Through all their bickering, I rub my temples.

“Aish, this cannot be a good sign…”

“Oh, and not only did I take her bag! But, I also wrote my number on the cd that I gave her” He smiles at me.

“why !?”

“Cause, I think she’s cute~” He say smitten with himself, then leaves to torture the princess known as Heechul with the monkey. I sigh in frustration.

~*~

*YOUR POV!*

We were half way home when I realized I left my bag at the fan-meet.

“Aish! I left my bag at the fan-meet! Can we go back dongsaeng? My phone is in there and my wallet and my credit card and my-“

“Just, turn back now and let’s get it. No use in complaining about it.” She smiles. I do a quick u-turn and boom we were going 80 on our way back to the fan-meet site.

~*~

“It’s not here!” I whine and sit down on the pavement of the un-filled parking lot.

“I’m sorry Unnie…well, maybe one of the Super Junior oppas took it and turned it into the police station.” She gave a hopeful smile and patted my back.

I look up at her, “Yeah! Your right!! Come on let’s go try the station.”

We get up and go to the car.

“While driving, I take a look at the cd, and I see a number scribbled on it. It looked like a…a phone number…oh my gawd. One of the Super Junior members are interested in me..” I think as I look at the little message.

 “Give me a call if you get lonely~ ;)

-Donghae.

 

I had to do a double-take, then try not to swerve off the road because of shock.

“Unnie! What’s wrong, do you want me to drive?”

“Um, yes. I think that would be a great idea….” I trail off then climb into the passenger side.

~*~!

“…okay, thank you sir~” I bow to the officer and go back to the car.

“No luck?”

“Nah. But, Guess what I did find when I was looking on my cd!!”

“Super Junior’s signatures?”

“Yes…but, Donghae’s phone number!” I nearly scream when it finally hit me.

“Ah, shut up Unnie. Quit trying to trick me.”

“I’m not Dongsaeng! Me? Trick you? Never!” I say, and shove the cd in her face. She reads the little message and takes in the phone number.

“Oh…My…GOSH!!!  Here, take my phone call him!”

“What?! I don’t want to call him!”  Lie number 1.

“Yes you do! And he might have your bag!”

“Okay! Fine, but I feel like I’m being forced to.” Lie number 2.

……

Dial tone, was all I heard for awhile.

Then it broke and I heard a male’s familiar voice, “Yoboseyo?”