~The phone call and misunderstandings~

You? Love ME?

*Sungmin’s POV*

I watched as the Fish and Monkey fought over who got to sit where during dinner then all of a sudden the Fish’s phone rang.

 His face lit up as he looked at the id.

“It’s an unknown caller, dongsaeng!!! I think she’s calling me! What do I do!?”

“Answer it you babo!”

“Hmm, maybe that would be a good idea~” He says then answers.

“Yoboseyo?”

~*!

*NO ONE’S POV*

Yoboseyo?Donghae answers.

Oh, Yoboseyo~ is this Donghae-ssi? It’s Hea Jung, you gave me the cd today at the fan-meet~She replies, smiling, though he can’t see it.

Oh!! Yeah! I’m glad you saw my message! I’m happy that you called. And you should of heard Sungmin all the way home complaining because most girls would kill themselves trying to get to him while you just shot him down! It was rather funny.”His laugh rung through Hea Jung’s ears, making her blush.

“yeah, well, I’m glad that I could give you a laugh. I just don’t really find him attractive- well in the bonamana video, that’s a different story~”I trail off giggling, and Mi Sun gives me a knowing look. Donghae laughed too.

What about me? Do you find me attractive?” He asks out of the blue.

No, not really….

Donghae’s face fell, which made Sungmin laugh wholeheartedly.

“That hurts me Hea Jung-ah! That hurts me deeply.”He pouts, but felt good for Shindong, he needs more fan-girls. But, daaaang this girl is blunt.

“ Who told you that you can call me Hea Jung-ah? It is ssi, until we meet formally, okay? I’ll call you Donghae-ssi, or do you want me to call you something else?”Mi Sun was dumbfounded that her best friend had just been called ‘ah’ by an idol, and didn’t like it!

“Well, I want to call you Hea Jung-ah~ So, I will. And I want you to call me oppa~”

“Call me what you want but, I’m not calling you oppa, like those little imps, oh I’m sorry, they prefer the term E.L.FS, at the fan-meet. So I will be the one to say Goodnight Donghae-ssi” She says and hangs up and hands the phone back to her best friend and then continues to drive.

*Donghae’s POV!*

I hear dial-tone replace her voice then Sungmin’s laugh is all I hear.

“Having girl-issues?” Sungmin plays. I glare at him and begin digging through her purse.

“hyung! That’s like but, not as personal! Don’t dig through her stuff!” Sungmin yells, as Leeteuk walks in.

“Okay, which one of my members is someone? Because that can’t be good when a leader walks in on a conversation like that and Donghae why do you have a purse. You can’t dress in drag, your father would turn in his grave and then come back and kill me for it.” Leeteuk laughs, along with Sungmin and Fishy let out a few chuckles.

“Besides, it’s not your color~” Yesung walks in and examines said bag.

“I see you more of a Summer, not an Autumn.”

“Oh shut up, it’s not mine it’s-“

*ONG LONG EXPLAINATION LATER!~*

“Oh! So, you took a girls bag, for your cross-dressing activities?” Leeteuk says, checking if he heard it all correctly.

“no! I did it to return it to her and hopefully get something like a kiss in return,” he says dreamily. Eunhyuk smacks him upside the head.

“Get real, dude~ She likes Shindong. And well, she looked a bit to young for you. Don’t tell me! You’re a e!?” Eunhyuk gasps. Donghae rolls his eyes.

“Yes, and I’m also a reincarnation of Michael Jackson.”

“Oh My gosh, your going to kids!?” Yesung gasps and cuddles his pet turtle.

“yes. And Lee Taemin is first.” Donghae his lips suggestively.

“First for what?” The young boy’s familiar voice rang throughout the room and the older men turn to face SHINee, and Sungmin.

“They say that they have to write a song with us for SM town live.” Sungmin says and plops himself on the couch, “So what are we talking about?”

All eyes were on Donghae. The members who were previously in the room, laughed along the Donghae as SHINee just looked rather confused.

“Nothing~ Let’s just get started on the song shall we?”

~*~*~