Whistle

Daelo Drabbles.

"Aish, You're still doing it wrong! Do it right!" Bang scolded me for not doing anything right, I coward. *Stupid whistling, Whats the point of whistling?*

"Howw?!~" I whined, we've been doing this for the past few hours! I put my lips back together and tried blowing air from the bottom of my belly as Bang told me. I blew out air harshly between my lips, it was wimpy, trust me. Bang sighed besides me and I sighed. 

 

- Next Day - 

 

"I'll teach you again, come here zelo" Bang called me over and patting to a spot next to him on the couch, I sighed and sat by Bang. *Here we go again.*

"We'll start out slow, just put your lips together and come close" Bang practically sang and I scooted as far as I could from Bang, that meant only a few centimeters away. I grabbed onto the back of couch like it was my lifesaver. *He's not okay, he's singing, in American.* I slowly and hesitantly put my lips together and moved my neck back, away from Bang. 

"You put your lips together but you're not close to me," Bang sang then 'ehhhhhh-ed' and I scrunched my face from his baby agyeo, "seems like I need to get close to you then." Bang giggled while wiggling his brows and I was scared now, "yah, b-bang -- hyung what are you doing? are y-you okay?" *No he's not.*

"Ehhhhhhhhhh?~ I'm A Okay" Bang agyeoed and I near cried as he did the 'A Okay' sign. 

"Jebal~ Please stop" I muttered to myself in pure desperation. Bang's agyeo is in the same category as Himchan's, they both make me want to puke. 

"Mowh? Mowh?" Bang taunted while poking me making me giggle. 

"Stop~" I whined as I got myself back together after Bang was done  harassing me. 

"Here, here" Bang said puckering his lips together, "like this! like this!" pointing at his lips. *Omo, this kid.* I shook my head silently.

I puckered my lips like Bang said so and got attacked by a kiss on the lips. Bang grabbed onto my head deepening the kiss and I punched and pounded him but he just kept kissing me. Running out of air I pushed Bang away taking a big gulp of air before Bang attacked me this time with his tongue that found its Way into my mouth. I bit Bang's tongue which he with drew quickly and groaned.

"S-s-stop," I said with a hand over my mouth.

"Oww, you bit my tongue, make it feel better" Bang said sticking his tongue out. I shook my head side to side.

"Who told you to kiss me?!" 

"What? Who said I was kissing you?" Bang said confused.

"W-w-what? T-then? W-what just happened?" I said confused making kissing gestures with my hands.

Bang chuckled. *What? Hyung is so weird!* 

"Try whistling now" Bang said amused now. I raised my brows in confusion and put my lips together and then blew out air... 

"I-I-I-I just w-whistled!" I said surprised.

"Right, cause I taught you how" Bang smiled showing me a gummy smile. 

"W-what?" I said still completely confused. 

"B-b-b-but you kissed me! You Idiot!" 

"No I didn--" "YES YOU DID ADMIT IT!" I said hitting Bang as he got up to run away. 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

"Why is Junhong chasing hyung like that?" Daehyun asked Jongup who was watching TV. 

"Must've done something that made zelo mad, you don't ever want to, I know from experience" Jongup said monotone shaking his head. 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------

Short short short! I was inspired by the song 'Whistle' By Flo Rida haha if you haven't figured it out, go listen to it! 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qh19eWr40Yk

Lol I think this will be the first ever and the last ever BangXZelo I write ahah, not really my OTP. >.< 

Comment and Subscribe! xD

 

Thanks to my wonderful commenters and subscribers! :) <33