Appa!

Daelo Drabbles.

"Appaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa~ Apppaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa~" a little voice called out excitedly jumping on the bed of the two resting on the bed peacefully. 

"Shhh...shhh Aden! Appa is still sleeping!" one of the two stir and woke from the bed to shushing the screaming little child as the little boy jumped over to one of the parents. 

"Junhonggie ah wae is Appa still sleeping? He promised to bring us to the park for a picnic" Aden the cute little 5 said in his small cute voice.  Aden stood close in front of Junhong who pulled the little doe boy in hugging him. "Shh, not yet" Junhong shushed the excited boy with a chuckle.

"Mmmm, jello ah?" We both heard a groan from the sleeping body and both stifled a laugh. The body still on the bed stretched out his arms and reached the closest thing to him drawing it in towards him. Junhong watched in surprise as the body pulled the smaller body down and plant a kiss on the baby boy's lips. Junhong giggled.

"Jell...O!" the man with the sleepy eyes finally waking up surprised, "OMO, A-Aden, don't scare appa like that!" 

Junhong cried out laughing at the frenzied man on the bed realizing the boy he was holding was his son and not Junhong.

"O-O-OMO! Daehyuniee! Omo you should've seen your face!" Junhong laughed in Daehyun's face, holding his stomach, the man who had just woken up and had just kissed his son. Aden didn't find any of it weird for he was just a little boy waking up his appa and umma. Daehyun let his son go and attacked the laughing Junhong. Grabbing hold of Junhong, Daehyun pulled their faces close together with their noses touching. The moment stopped for a while and they looked into each other's eyes holding their gazes for a second before breaking away smiling. 

"Yah appa me too," little Aden whined since he knew he wasn't getting the attention he wanted. 

"Okay hold let appa give umma a kiss since Aden was the first one to get a kiss today" Daehyun told Aden while Junhong was off in his own world laughing. Daehyun growled and grabbed the laughing Junhong shutting him up with a light kiss on the lips tugging at them lightly as their lips connected for a brief second not wanting to traumatize little Aden. The two parents got up and out of bed picking Aden also. 

"Shall we go to the park today?" Daehyun smiled at his son in his arms. Aden bobbed his head up and down vigorously agreeing to his father. Junhong giggled at his sons reaction and leaned over to Daehyun where Aden was and planted a hard kiss on his cheek. 

Aden giggled, "Yah!" 

"I'll get Aden ready" Junhong called dibs not wanting to make the lunch but knowing he'll eventually help Daehyun anyway. With Arms open Aden climbed into his umma's arms hugging the man tightly. They watched Daehyun descend down the stairs in defeat before going into Aden's room. 

"Aden lets wear this ne?" Junhong cooed his child holding a tan plaid shirt with red, black and brown strips. Aden shook his head side to side sticking his tongue out at his appa's choice of clothing and held out a black pea coat. 

 "I want to wear this Appa! It makes me look cute!" Aden said with a bright smile. This kid knows himself too well Junhong thought to himself and chuckled. 

"Eyhhh It'll get really hot Aden," umma said trying to convince his child who held the pea coat with all his strength. Aden ran away and grabbed his pair of shoes, black Air Jordan’s. Junhong laughed to himself. "Come here Aden" Junhong chuckled at his baby's manner. Pouting Aden made his way to his umma and hung his head. 

"Can I pwease ware tis?" Aden spoke with ageyo sticking his bottom lip out.

"Do you want to go on the picnic with me and appa? Or shall we take you to j=Jonguppies and Youngjae's house?" Aden shook his head and looked at his Air Jordan’s already on his feet and to his PJ's he still had on. Aden whined then agreed and put on a pair of jeans on his plaid shirt. 

"See? Look at who's looking good" umma smiled and patted his son's head.

"Let's go see appa alright?"

"Neeeh!" Aden squealed as Junhong picked his son up taking them down the stairs. Aden attacked his appa who was in the process of rolling the 2nd kimbap and Junhong sighed knowing that he'll have to help Daehyun that slow poke. 

"Appaa~ hurry up ne? I want to go play!" Aden held onto his dad's leg.

"Where's umma?" Daehyun asked while he picked Aden up. Junhong had already hid behind the TV shelf crouched down low knowing that he'd have to go and help his partner in the kitchen. 

"Boo!" Daehyun whispered into Junhong's ear and Junhong freaked, "that for this morning."

Daehyun chuckled and Junhong pouted, "You grabbed Aden by yourself dummy."

"Neh~ that’s right appa~ You grabbed me and then kissed me" Aden said putting his little finger on his chin, Daehyun then stopped laughing, "oh...I did..." he muttered to himself. 

"Right" Junhong said getting up from the ground and kissed Aden cheek for supporting him.

"You didn't finish making the kimbap."

"Right...I didn't...help me" Daehyun said sheepishly with a crooked smile following Junhong into the kitchen.

"Aden go play in your room, umma and appa will come and get you when we finish making lunch alright? It's going to be a deluxe lunch box just for Aden, so you can't see" Junhong cooed to Aden who was in Daehyun's arms. Aden shook his head clutching onto his dad, "noo~ I want to bee wit appa." 

"Pwease? Umma will make your favorite rolled egg and octipi" Junhong Umma cooed again. 

"Neh neh nehhhhh!~" Aden smiled agreeing, Junhong pinched his cheek then Daehyun let Aden down who ran up to his room. 

-- 10 Minutes Later --

"Yah, stop it and do your work, I said we were going to make a Deluxe lunch box just for Aden, let me finish my work" Junhong said at the stove boiling 10 little octipi and making the fifth roll of eggs for them all. Daehyun was pulling at the loops of Junhong's jeans and pulled him close after Junhong had finished making the last rolled egg. 

"Give me some attention too" Daehyun said reversing their personalities. Junhong looked at Daehyun for a moment and then pecked his lips then shrugged out of Daehyun's hold.

"If you're not going to cook I'll cook for our little baby" Junhong said getting rice out of the rice cooker setting it in a bowl letting all the steam go, cooling it, before shaping them into a triangles, bunnies, pigs, pandas and round ovals. Junhong grabbed the seaweed and ham to use for decorating the little faces of the bunnies, pigs, and pandas. Daehyun was finally doing something... after cutting up the kimbap he grabbed kimchi and placed it into the bento box and grabbed a carrot cutting it for the nose for the pigs. After five minutes Junhong was packing the fruits and setting the food into place.

"Whew all done now lets go eat, I'm hungry, and it's almost 12 pabo" Junhong said to Daehyun who was watching Junhong stack the bento boxes, blanket and water and juice into the picnic basket.

"Go get Aden please, Daehyunnie you didn't do anything!" Junhong scrunched his nose. Daehyun got up and came over to where Junhong was and planted a sweet slow kiss on Junhong's lips. Junhong pushed away first, " Aden might see, hurry up, he's been waiting a while, go get him."

"Ah, ah, fine umma" Daehyun smiled grabbing Junhong's face giving him a sloppy kiss before leaving. Junhong wiped his lips, grabbed the picnic basket and went to the foyer and slipped on his shoes. 

"Ummma! Junhong Umma! Can we gooo?~ and can we eatttttttttt!~~" Aden squealed coming down the stairs with Daehyun trailing behind him. 

"Of course" Junhong said opening the door then grabbed Aden's hand. They walked ahead while Daehyun shut the door then ran up them holding onto Aden's other tiny soft hand.

"Can we eat at the charry trees?~ Pwease? I vant two watch the tree" Aden said giving a toothy grin at Junhong then at Daehyun.

"No," Junhong said and watched Aden's cute little doe face turn upside down into a frown, "Of course, did you know..?" Junhong said quietly stopping and kneeing down to Aden's ear, "that's your appas favorite place?" 

Aden's face turned into a bright smile finding a secret about his appa and continued walking.

"What'd you tell him that made him so happy?" Daehyun said suspiciously squinting his eyes at Junhong who was all smiles along with Aden.

"Nothing" Junhong shrugged. 

"Please?" Daehyun asked and Junhong giggled.

"That you're going to buy us ice cream later" Junhong giggled again like it was the most mischievous thing ever. Daehyun frowned. 

"We're going up to the cherry blossoms" Junhong smiled and started swinging the little boy's arms around. Daehyun picked up the signal and they both lifted the little boy into the air with a careful yank on the arms upward and the boy off the ground at least a feet. The little boy laughed in delight and the two parents smiled at each other. 

"Oo, last one!" Junhong called as they both picked up their son one last time into the air before finding the familiar spot under the biggest cherry tree where Junhong and Daehyun had met. The white petals danced around them as Daehyun played with Aden and Junhong set up the blanket setting the boxes of bento to the far left corner of the blanket then joined the two. There were lots of giggles and smiles as they chased each other around and around before getting tired and lying on the blanket.

"Whew, who's ready for lunch? Aden?" Junhong said specifically implying his sons name raising his eyebrows. 

"Me me me meeeeeeee!~ I want to eattttttttttttttt!~" Aden jumped up and down with hand raised in the air, drawing a chuckle from his umma and appa. 

Junhong set the bento boxes and Aden came and sat down next to the bento boxes 'ahhhhh' ing. 

"Here eat this! It's a pig!" Junhong offered to his little baby. 

"Ehhhhhhh, wae? Umma this is two kute I can nowt eat tis" Aden said with a sad face. Daehyun laughed and patted his child's head, "It's alright, mister piggy says it fine to eat him as long as you say 'sowwie piggie for eatting you' because he helps you grow." 

"Okay! because mister piggy looks yummy!" Aden said grabbing the pig onigirl from his umma. "Sowwiwe foe eating yuh mista piggie" Aden said sadly looking at the pig in his hands before taking a bit.

"Awh, you're too cute" Junhong smiled swiping his sons little nose as he chewed down the pig messily. 

"What about me?" Daehyun said raising his eye brows and opening his mouth. Junhong smirked picking a piece of kimbap airplane-ing it towards Daehyun's open mouth, inching closer toward Daehyun's mouth, Junhong threw the piece of kimbap into his own and chewed happily. Daehyun gasped, eyes wide open looking over towards Junhong who was smirking with another piece of kimbap in his cheek, munching away. Daehyun waited till Junhong  grabbed for another... Daehyun grabbed Junhong's wrist and Junhong now was wide eyed, "w-what do you want?" Daehyun just laughed and smirked dragging over Junhong's hand to feed him his kimbap. Junhong looked around and at Aden, who was happily chewing away, *Dang when I need Aden the most, he doesn't question?!* Junhong yelped when Daehyun bit his fingers placing the kimbap into his mouth and smiled at Junhong this time. Junhong slapped at Daehyun's thigh and then let Junhong's fingers go and chewed happily. 

"I'm not full, yet," Daehyun whined after finishing a whole bento box himself, his specialty = eating a lot. "So what, I want to eat more too but I'm not whining aren't I? You were the one who didn't make enough kimbap in the first place," Junhong shrugged to his lover watching his son. "I'm hungry~" Daehyun growled in Junhong's ear while running his hand up Junhong's thigh while Aden finished eating his panda. Junhong furrowed his brows and slapped Daehyun's hands away knowing what Daehyun meant when he said he was still hungry. "Here Aden, have some fruit when you're done okay?" Junhong said completely ignoring Daehyun who pouted. 

"Give me a fruit" Daehyun said while rubbing Junhong's thigh. 

"Here," Junhong said while shoving a fruit into his mouth, “strawberry, now stop bothering me."

Junhong patted Aden's head who was now eating fruits too. Junhong placed a grape into his mouth but it popped right back out once he saw what Daehyun was doing. Almost gagging Junhong smacked away the strawberry that Daehyun was 'eating' teasing. 

"What are you doing?!" Junhong harshly whispered as he pulled Daehyun in by the collar. 

"Hmm... umma, appa what are you guys doing?" Aden said looking up at the two with his beady eyes. 

"Uhhhhh's" came out of the umma. Junhong had no clue to answer their child to cover what they were doing. 

"Ohh, umma was going to tell your appa that he had something on his shoulder" Junhong managed to say as he brushed Daehyun's shoulder that had nothing on it.  Aden 'ah-ed' like he understood and nodded his head up and down be returning to eating his fruit happily in his own little world. 

"That was close you idiot!" 

"What do you mean? You started it."

"What?" Junhong said with confusion, obviously it was Daehyun.

"You were the one thinking that way" Daehyun snickered at his lover.

"Yah! I'm trying to keep the baby's innocence!" Junhong pouted. Daehyun just laughed and removed his wifeu's clenched hand from his collar and held it. Taking advantage of the position they were Daehyun made a move quickly placing a kiss on Junhong's neck and jaw moving to Junhong's ear.

"I'll be a good boy and wait for tonight then" Daehyun whispered seductively before pulling away to watch his lover's reaction who turned red, smacked his chest and turn away. 

"Shut up..." Junhong mumbled to a laughing Daehyun.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Omg. I didn't think it was going to take this long to write this but I was watching something that inspired me to write this, and then the interview made me more motivated when I heard that Daehyun wanted to get married first and have a son! Lol this was quite a kjaf;kjs;jfkjaskf one for me to write lol. 

Well schools out for me so that means I should be able to write all the ideas that I've kept on here! I can't wait to write them so please wait! XD 

Tell me what you think! Pwease comment and subcribe. 

 

Heres some food hahah cause I got hungry! XD

 

1563438362_7c0790e361.jpg

1908816857_d39643a256.jpg

rabbit onigiri bento box

IMG_6702-610x300.jpg

And Cute little Aden -- AKA Jung Yoogeun

tumblr_laxh6zRxoW1qa4uc1o1_500.jpg   

  hqdefault.jpg  

149702_477739903712_340729228712_5348960 _100618__yoogeun__shinee_hello_baby__pic

main1.jpg

Can Minho be my husband too?~ Ah, I can't make my mind up, too cute.