Happy Birthday

Daelo Drabbles.

I sat straight up and rubbed my eyes. *What's that delious smell?~* 

The smell wafted to my nose again and I sniffed the invisble air, *that's definately pancakes.*  I smiled to myself and rubbed my eyes getting out of bed. I walked down to the kitchen and found his back, working diligently. I giggled to myself.  I quietly walked over to Daehyun and slipped my arms around his waist hugging him. 

"You made breakfast Dae?" I said and leaned my head onto his. I could smell the shampoo, minty and clean, fresh from his shower earlier this morning. Daehyun finished making one last pancake before turning off the stove to face me. 

"Well don't I always? Junhong" Daehyun smiled grabbing my hips bring it closer to his and lightly kissed my lips. *Yeah... Daehyun makes breakfast all the time. haha*  I scrunched my nose in a playful manner and let out a small laugh. 

"Yes you do" I said and held onto part of Daehyun's hand. "Thank you" I said in a mean way but in a jokish tone. *I hope he got my little eye twitch there.* 

Daehyun growled and attacked my throat making my giggle. I tried pushing him off but that only made the arms, now, on my waist tighten. 

"S-stop Daehyun" I giggled as Daehyun only kept attacking me. "Let's eat Let's Eat!" I finally said stable shoving Daehyun off of me. Daehyun glared at me and I smiled.

"Birthday ." Daehyun said unwavering nor unembarrassed. I turned at deep crimson color, *is he human?!* 

"M-m-mowh N-no" I said a little embarrassed but then suddenly cool because my 'calm' side kicked in. I walked from Daehyun and went to take a seat at the table resting my hand under my chin. Daehyun shrugged it off but I could see he was a little disappointed. I laughed to myself as I watched Daehyun grab the plates from the cabinet and knifes and forks setting them in front of me. Daehyun then went to the refrigorator and grabbed the syrup and Ice cream from the freezer, I smiled at Daehyun he knows what I like. Setting them down neatly infront of me I giggled, Daehyun was not done yet. I saw him go get one more thing. I smiled imagining my morning. Me. Daehyun. Daehyun and I, we live alone together. I stopped imagining and called out to the Daehyun who was not infront of me anymore. 

"Yah! Daehyun! Do you need help?" I said loudly for the both of us to hear. 

"No" Daehyun said into my ear from behind and then gave a peck on my cheek. I blushed feeling his thick lips make contact with my cheek, I could feel them on my lips. 

Daehyun stood infront of me and started scooping the strawberry ice cream onto my waffles and pancake. I don't know but for some reason Daehyun just looked really heavenly, not just because he is but maybe because it was the fact that he's scooping ice cream for me. I cringed watching his hands and arms work, pure ... I mean the food. Daehyun finished scooping the ice cream and made sure to cut up some real strawberries and place them onto to the waffles and pancake before setting the neat artwork food infront of me. I smiled to myself, *This is perfect, fck you Jung Daehyun for being perfect. Finally breakfast is ready~* 

"Happy Birthday Junhong"  Daehyun smiled with his plump lips making me go blind, I really saw an angel. 

I blushed a pink shade and muttered quietly, "Thank you Daehyun."

Slowly I took a bite of the pancake with the ice cream, ugh, he even put in blue berries in the pancakes... and chocolate chips in the waffles. This is amazing. HE, Jung Daehyun, is amazing, perfect like these pancakes and waffles. I smiled in delight at Daehyun. Daehyun catching my smile, smiled and stood over me hovered over me. 

"You're welcome" Daehyun said looking me in the eyes then leaned in slowly placing his lips over mines to share a kiss. After pulling away I felt giddy and my heart warm. Daehyun smirked, "Do I get a reward?" 

"Like what?" I said curious, Daehyun always makes breakfast why would he want something now? 

Daehyun hummed sweetly and pointed to me, "You."

"Eh. Wae?" I said and scrunched my nose at him. 

"Birthday ~" Daehyun said once again and I turned a deep crimson color again.

"Would you not say that?" I said shyly and punched Daehyun pushing him onto the floor straddling him. *not so innocent anymore eh?*

Daehyun smirked up at me knowing he got it his way. I attacked his lips lightly biting his lower lip and then tugging on his thick lip playfully. I giggled not taking this seriously and buried my head into his chest. 

"Babo" Daehyun chuckled and slid his arms around my waist. "We have all day." 

"Too bad," I said and got off of Daehyun. "It's my birthday, not yours." I shrugged and went back to my pancakes and waffles. 

While taking a bite of the pancake I could hear Daehyun snort while getting up and I smiled to myself. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LOL So this was supposed to be posted yesterday. T.T But i had just finished writing it. 

This was originally an idea for my birthday ahaha but I decided to use for daelo!~ <3 

Lol and no Zelo's birthday isnt anywhere near May, his birthday is October 15th, I did some research ahaha. 

Tao and jinwoon have the same birthday as me. :) May 2nd FTW

Tell me what you think! Comment and subscribe! :)

 

tumblr_m3fhberFyO1qhh1jgo1_r2_250.jpg  tumblr_m3fhberFyO1qhh1jgo3_r2_250.jpg

UGH Isnt he just gorgeous?