Alone With Kai

Be My Dancer
Please log in to read the full chapter

*Next day*

I was hanging out at the studio like usual, teaching the Juniors and whatnot. I haven't spoken to Kai since last night nor has he bothered me by flirting with me or anything. Maybe his situation with his mom really scared him straight. I mean, him not bothering me is totally weird.

The studio is supposed to close at eight in the evening, but me and Kai decided to stay after to work on the choreography for the competition. All of the other students, teachers, and workers went home. It was just me and Kai at Seoul Beats, "Are you sure you want to stay here to practice?" I asked Kai, ready to play the music.

"Yeah, of course." He said.

"Really? You don't want to go see your mom?"

"I'm going to visit her tomorrow. Don't worry about that. Let's just practice." Kai slightly smiled and took off his hoodie.

I resumed back to the iPod and decided on what music to play, "Okay, let's just review this dance and then we'll work on the competition's choreo." I said and played the music. Then, I walked over to the center of the studio to stand next to Kai. And boy, he looked.... Good. He was in his black tank top and dance sweats with his hair in a bit of a mess. Kai looked.. Good.

OH MY GOSH. Seriously, what's wrong with me? I need to stop being so idiotic, "I love this dance." Kai smiled and looked at me in the mirror.

"Me, too." I slightly smiled back. Then, the we began dancing once again in unison. I have to admit, me and Kai dance like we're robots when it's just us two. We look.. Good together when we dance. Maybe Sehun and Baekhyun were right.

The beats were loud and heavy, making me and Kai get really into the dance. Kai danced with simply passion and attitude. It somehow made me adore the way he danced.

After the two minute routine, me and Kai stopped dancing and got straight to the choreography for the competition. And surprisingly, Jonghyun finished the remix for the competition and gave it to me and Kai to practice to. There were English songs in the remix, Korean songs, dubstep, and a remix by DJ Masa in there also, "Good, that was sick." I complimented Kai after our little warm up.

"Thanks, you too." He smiled and wiped away some sweat.

"Okay, so this is the mix that Jonghyun made for us to use at the competition. I know we only heard the mix once, but let's just work on the first eight count of it." I said.

"Okay, sounds good." Kai agreed.

We need to make sure that this routine comes out flawless so we can win. I really want to win this for Seoul Beats.

*One hour later*

Me and Kai have been trying to rehearse what we came up with for the past hour or

Please log in to read the full chapter