Everything's Planned

You (Kamsahamnida , Mianhae , Saranghae)

"Uh" He Scratched His Head. Making Jessica Feel His Nervousness. "What Is It Oppa?" She Curiously Asked. "Uh, Um.. How Am I Going To Say This To You?" He Sighed.

"Huh?" Jessica Raised An Eyebrow. "Uh, Le-Lets Get.." Donghae Sighed And Decided Not To Say It. "Let go Party" He Forced To Smile And Pulled Jessica's Arms.

Making Jessica More Confuse. "I-I Dont Understand" She Mumbled. Donghae Opened The Car Door For Jessica And Closed It. "You're Gonna Drive?" Jessica Asked And He Nodded.

"Were Are We Going?" She Asked. "Uh, To A Bar..?" He Smiled And Drove.

After The Whole Day..

Jessica Didn't Enjoyed The Day. She Was Happy But She's Still Curios About Donghae's Sudden Actions And Behavior. "Aigoo" She Caressed Her Forehead And Slept.

*Ring Ring Ring*

She Tapped Her Phone And Looked At The Screen.

It Says 'Kim Taeyeon' Jessica Smiled And Picked The Phone Up. "Yoboseyo Unnie?" Jessica Asked. "Sica, Lets Meet Tommorow" Taeyeon Said.

"Woah, Okay Unnie. What's With That Voice? Looks Like Something Happened? You're So Happy" Jessica Secretly Smiled.

"Uh? Ah , Yes. So Lets Meet Tommorow Infront Of The Cafe. Bye!" Taeyeon Excitedly Hanged Up. "Whats With Her?" jessica Asked Herself As She Leaned Her Head ON The Headboard.

"I Hope Something Good Will Happen Tommorow" She Sighed And Thought About What Happened Earlier. "Aish. Sica, Patience" She mumbled And Drifted To Sleep Again.

The Next Day, Jessica Woke Up Early. She Ironed Her Dress. Yellow Dress. Curled Her Hair Gently And Putted Some Slight Blush Her Cheeks

"Aigoo, Im Not Going To A Date Or What. But Something Tells Me That I Should Wear Something Nice" She Sighed And Her Phone Rang Again.

This Time It Was Yoona. She Tapped Her Phone And Putted It On Loud Speaker. So She Could Put Some Make Up While Listening To Her Dongsaeng.

"Unnie?" Yoona Finally Spoke Up. "Yoona! Wae?" Jessica Asked As She Putted Some Pinkish Lipgloss On Her Soft Lips.

"Unnie, I Heard Tae Unnie That You Two Are Going Somewhere" Yoona Said As She Giggled And Jessica Noticed.

"Oh, Yes. Wae? Are You Going? And Why Are You Giggling?" Jessica Smiled And Looked At Herself Through The Mirror.

"Unnie, Im Going. Oh Why Am I Giggling?" Yoona Paused. "Something Nice Happened To Nickhun And I" She Giggled More.

"Wow, Congrats!" Jessica Faked To Smile. "jessica, Theres No One So You Dont Have To Fake A Smile" She Thought.

"So Unnie, Meet You At The Cafe In 5 In The Afternoon! Dress Something Nice!" Yoona reminded And Hanged Up.

"Somethings Going On" Jessica Sighed And Looked At The Clock. Its 3 In The Afternoon.

"Aish, I Should Have Spend More Time In Buying Some New Clothes Rather Than Ironing And Deciding What To Dress.." She Sighed And Layed Her Self On The Bed.

She Looked At Her Phone. "I Smell Something Strange" She Mumbled As She Picked Her Phone Up. Playing And tossing It Around Her Fingers.

"Why Is donghae Oppa Not Calling?" She Frowned. "I Just Wish..We Could Get Married.." She Mumbled.

"When Is The Right Time?" She Asked Herself. Then She Decided To Go To The Cafe Even If Its Still 4.

She Sat On A Table For Two And Tapped Her chin Cutely. "Ahh.." She Breathed Deeply. She Played With Her Ring. A Ring from Donghae.

Flash Back

"Oppa" Jessica Leaned Her Head On Donghae's Broad Shoulder. "Wae?" He Asked. He's Acting Weirdly. And His Soft Sweet Voice, Calling Her Name Turned into Awkward, And Sometimes , Cold.

"Nothing.." Jessica Said And Lifted Her Hands Towards His Face. But He Stopped Her. "Dont..Dont" He Said As He Stood Up. Leaving Jessica.

"Why?" Jessica Chased Him. He Just Walked And Walked. Not Turning His Head. "Wae?" Jessica Started To Tear Up.

"A-Are You Breaking Up With Me?" She Said With Her Shaky Voice.

"Aniyo" He Said And Opened The Car Door And Drove. "Why Are You Acting Like That? Is There Someone Else?" jessica Asked As She Walk Home.

"Of Course..Now I Know How He Felt When He Knew Me And Heechul Oppa" She Sighed.

End Of Flashback.

"So, Is He Breaking Up With Me?" Jessica Asked Herself. Not Noticing That Someone's Behind Her. Smiling.

"H-He Should Just Have Told Me Tha-That.." She Said But Someone Interrupted Her. "Sica!" Taeyeon Ran. "Unnie!" Jessica Faked A Smile And Hugged Her 9-Months Pregnant Unnie.

"Yoona!" Jessica Turned Her Attention To Her Dongsaeng Who's Smiling Widely. "Unnie" Yoona Hugged Jessica.

"Kaja, Were Going Somewhere" Taeyeon Said And Pulled Jessica's Arm. "Where?" Jessica Asked. "Somewhere Where You're Life Could Get Better" Yoona Smiked (A/N : Smiked = Smiled + Smirked. LOLOLOL)

"Oh Stop That Face.." Jessica Sweetly Said. "Here, Sit Here And Put This On" Taeyeon Handed Jessica A Pink headset.

"What?" Jessica Was Confused. "Just Put It On!" Yoona Smiled. And Jessica Did. It Played 'Marry You' By Bruno Mars.

Marry You

As The Song Played, Taeyeon, Yoona And All Of Her friends Gathered. Then Heechul Popped Up. "Im Sorry Jessica" He Said And Gave Her A Rose.

She Just Smiled. "How? I Thought.." She Mumbled.

'Just Say I Do..'

As That Phrase Was Sung, Donghae Popped Up. His Smile Never Faded.

"JUST SAY I DO" Donghae Sang. As He Kneeled Infront Of Jessica And The Music Stopped He Said...

"Jessica, I Know You've Been waiting For This. Yes, This. I  Am really Sorry for Making You Wait. Im Such A Loser. Im Coward" He Chuckled And Jessica Touched His Face.

"Dear, I Know.. Its Ok" She Smiled.

"I Want To Make You My Wife, My Only Baby, My Life. You Are the reason Why I breathe. Why i Live. Why I Dream. Im Doing All Of These Things.

I Already Prepared Our dream House, I Planned Our Future. I Already Had Extra Savings In case Our Future Children Get Sick.

I Already Prepared Our Appliances, Our Future Clothes. And Many Other Things. But There's One Thing That I Didn't Prepared For.." Donghae Paused.

He Looked At Jessica's Eyes Sincerly, "What Is It?" Jessica Asked As Her Eyes Got Teary.

"I Didn't Prepared Myself To Be Rejected. I Ddin't Prepared My Self To Be Away From You.. So Would You Be My Wife? Let Me Love You Now, Tommorow And To The Future" Donghae Touched Jessica Face.

"Baby.." Jessica's Eyes Let A Tear Escape. "I Know, I May Be Selfish. Because That's What I Am. I Know Im Making It Hard For You If You Already Dont Love Me.. But. Please. Im Here, Swollowing All Of The Pride. Im Begging You To Be My Wife. The Mother Of My Children." He Said.

"You Dont Have To Kneel" Jessica Coldly Said. Making Everyone, I Mean Even The Waiters, The Crowd Shock. Really Shocked.

Even Donghae. "Mm, Ne.."Donghae Said And Stood Up. "Donghae" Leeteuk Mumbled. He Knew That His Dongsaeng Might Be Heart Broken. really Sad.

When Donghae Was Gonna Turn Around, A Pair Of Gentle Hands Approached His Wrist, Making Him Smile.

"Dont Leave, Kajima. Dont Leave. I Still Need To Say Something.." Jessica Gently Said. Making Donghae Confused." Is She Gonna Accept Me Or What?" He Thougth. Every One Thought.

"Look, Oppa.. I Know I Am Really Selfish. Like What You Said, You May Be Selfish Enough Because You're Swollowing All Of Your Pride. All Of Mr Lee Donghae's Pride. I Know That. But I Am More Selfish. Than You. I Loved Two Men At The Same Time." Her Tears Fell.

"Yes, I Had Loved Two Men In The Same Time. But I Was Just Confused. I really Didn't Understand. Mianhae." She Paused.Donghae Was Shocked.

"Ne, I Know. You Might Be Wondering That How Did I Did That. I Know You MIght Be Angry At Me.But I Am Really Sorry. Kamsahae Oppa, For Understanding Me. For Making Me Comfortable Every Single Night And Day, Every Minute, You're Here. Im really Thankful.

Making Me Understand What's The Difference Between Wrong And Right. Making Me Feel Loved, Making Me Feel All Of Those Caring, And Love.

Im Really Thankful That You Came To My Life." She Said And Caressed Donghae's Cheeks.

"Saranghae, You Always Hear Those Words From My Lips. But I really Mean It. I really Mean It. Those Words.. Mean Everything.

Those Words Are Easy To Say But I Mean It, If You Feel Like..Im Just Saying It. No, I Mean It. And In Case You Say That To Me, I Wanted You To Know How I feel" She Paused And Gulped.

"You Make My Heart Jump, Beat Faster, Flutter And Everything. I Want To Die Peacefully. Just Say Those Words Once Again, And My Life Would Be Complete." Jessica Said, Making The Crowd Cheer.

"Saranghae, And I Do. Im Saying I Do, Because I Know, You're The One for Me. You Prepared Every Single Thing In Our Future..

But You Cant Prepare Or Plan Like Somethings Like These. What Would You Do If I Say No? You Might Die. And I Might Suffer From My Own Words.

'I Do' Those Two Words Are Easy To Say. Like Saranghae. 'I Do', Those Words Would Make My Life Better, Or Best, It Would Be The Happiest Words That I Would Say.

I Know You Prepared Everything, And I Didn't Prepared For Anything. So Here Is It..

I Do, And I Want To Be Your Life, Your Wife, The Mother Of Your Children.

I Want To Be The reason Why You Live. Why You Still Exsist.

I Want To Be The Luckiest Person When You Say 'Saranghae'

Kamsahae, Mianhae, Saranghae. And I Do" Jessica Hugged Donghae And They Shared A Long, Passionate Kiss.

"Invite Me To Your Wedding, Okay?" Heechul Said And Leeteuk Tapped Heechul's Shoulder.

"Ouch" Taeyeon Cringed. "Oh Wae?" Yoona Asked Taeyeon And She Saw Blood Flowing On Her Milky White Skin.

"Oh-Mo!" Yoona Yelled, Making All Of The Attention Turn To Taeyeon. "Hospital..Hospital" Taeyeon Touched her Womb.

Leeteuk Lifter His Wife And Drove To The Nearest Hospital.

After 1 Hour, The Engaged Couple, Yoona And Heechul Saw The Greatest Masterpiece Of TaeTeuk. A Cute Little Princess Was Born On The Happiest Day Of Donghae And Jessica.

"Baby, Lets Get Married Fast And Make A Master Piece Too" Dongha Pouted.

Jessica Smiled And Nodded. "I Wish Time Would Be Faster" She Sighed.

"Saranghae" Leeteuk Kissed Taeyeon's Forehead. "Thank You For Giving Birth To A Princess" He Added.

Taeyeon Weakly Smiled. "Thank you For Giving Me A Princess" She Said.

"Saranghae Baby, Thanks For Accepting Me" Donghae Kissed Jessica On The Lips.

"Saranghae Oppa, Thank You For Letting Me Be The Reason Why You Still Breathe" Jessica Smiled And Hugged Him.

 

"Saranghae.." A Word That Means Everything. When You Sincerely Say It To Your Love One, You Would Make Her/His Life Happy.

 

Happy Reading Everyone~ I Wish I Made A Nice Ending!

Please Comment. Subscribe To My Other Fanfics.

Including This -->

If You're Tired Already [One Shot]

For All Kyuhyun And Donghae Fans! Here's A One Shot~

FOR ALL FILIPINO READERS! Hello Kababayans~ Im Here, Making A One Shot. Its English But There's One Song That Made Me Inspired.

SO HELP ME, SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT♥

'SO I ENDED THE JOURNEY OF HAESICA AND TAETEUK In 'YOU' ~

Saranghae To All Of You!

Mianhae, Kamsahae, Saranghae!

GOD BLESS!

-MissAuthor-Ssi / SonElf139