I Dont Need You And I Dont Have Feelings For You, Heechul

You (Kamsahamnida , Mianhae , Saranghae)

I LOVE HEECHUL. He's My 2nd Bias.. But When It Comes To HaeSica VS HeeSica...

I WANTED TO PUNCH HIM.LIKE.. HEECHUL, STAY AWAY FROM SICA, Sica Loves Donghae. Can't You Understand.

Well, I Love Heechul.. And Donghae Too! Of Course♥


Heechul's P.O.V

When I Heard Sica.. Said.. 'Stay Away From me' My Heart Sank. What About Us Sica?

What About Our Relationship? Why Did You Just Dumped Me For A Second? You Didn't Know That I Would Risk My Life Just For You.

Then You'll Just... DUMP Me?

I Asked Myself If I've Been A Bad Guy. Bastard Man.

I Wish It Was All A Dream. I went To The Nearest Bar.

I Drank Too Much. This Is What I Need. This Is. I Need This To Forget Everything,

Kim Heechul, You Knew That Jessica Loved Donghae So Much but You Kept On Loving Her.

Im Such A Pabo For Falling for Her.

i Wanted To Kill Myself. I Wanted To End My Life.

I Brought The Glass Of Soju Upstairs (Pent House) I Wanted To Jump.

I Smiled As A Tear Dropped. I Dropped The Soju Bottle And Looked At It.

It Was Broken, Like My Heart.

I Picked A Piece Of Glass And Cutted My Self.

~End Of P.O.V~

 

"Are You Okay Sica?" Donghae's Mom Asked And Sica Nodded.

"Are You Sure?" Jessica's Mom Repeated.

"Ne Eomma" Jessica Smiled.

"Good" Donghae's Mom Said

"Uh, Goodbye Sica. I Need To Go Home" Yoona Said And Bid Goodbye.

"Me Too Sica.. Goodbye~ Get Well Soon!" Taeyeon Kissed Sica's Cheek.

"Bye Jessica! Donghae Take Care Of Her!" Leeteuk Waved

"Bye Unnie! Bye Oppa!" Jessica Smiled.

"So , When Will I Get Out Of This Hospital?" Jessica Asked.

"Uh, Soon?" Donghae Said.

"When?" Jessica Pouted.

"Maybe Tommorow.." Donghae's Mom Said.

"I Want To Go Home.." Jessica Frowned And everyone Laughed.,

"Aigoo" Donghae Pinched Her Cheeks. "You'll Be Home Soon" Donghae Kissed HEr Cheeks.

"Its OKay, As Long As Im With You" Jessica Smiled.

THE NEXT DAY..

@Jessica's House..

"Please Be Careful Sica" Donghae Said. "Ne Oppa I Will" Sica Smiled And Kissed Him.

"Hey Sica. Dont Make Us Worry Again Okay?" Donghae's Mom Said And Jessica Nodded.

Soon, They Already Left Jessica And Her Mother.

"Sica, Time To Sleep" Her Mother Kissed Her Cheeks, "Eomma, I Just Want To Get Some Fresh Air" Jessica Said.

"Okay, I'll Sleep Now Sica" Her Mother Went Upstairs And Slept.

Jessica Went Outside To Get Some Air. She Sat On The Stair Case.

She Sanged A Song. " Neo gateun saram tto eopseo juwireul dureobwado geujeo georeohdeongeol eodiseo channi
Neo gatchi joheun saram neo gatchi joheun saram neo gatchi joheun ma eum neo gatchi joheun seonmul
Neomu dahaeng iya aesseo neorel jikyeojul geu sarami baro naraseo eodiseo channi
Na gatchi haengbokhan nom na gatchi haengbokhan nom na gatchi unneun geureon choegoro haengbokhan nom.."

Then Heechul Tapped her Shoulder Making Her Jump In Surprise And Turned To See Him.

"Heechul.." Jessica Mumbled. "Jessica.. Please Say that You Still Need Me" Heechul HUgged Jessica.

"Heechul-Ssi , Let go" Jessica Pushed Him Away. "Let Go Off Me. Let Go Of Our Relationship." Jessica Walked Away.

"Kim Su yeon Sounds Nice Huh?" Heechul Said. "Lee Su Yeon Suits Me More.." Jessica Tried To Open The Door.

"No You're Mine" Heechul Tried To Kiss Jessica But Jessica Kicked Him. "I dont Need You" Jessica Said With Her Tears Flowing.

"No, You Still Need Me.." Heechul Kissed Her forehead. "No, I Dont Need You And.." Jessica Sobbed.

"And I Dont Love You From The Beginning" Jessica Opened The Door.

"Jessica.." Heechul Held Her Wrist. "Let Me Go, Kim Heechul. I dont Need You And I Didn't Loved you" Jessica Struggled And Closed The Door At His Face.

"Sica.." He Leaned Against The Door. "Goodbye Kim Heechul" Jessica mumbled. "Goodbye Sica" Heechul Said.

Then He ran But Unfortunately, A Big Car Bumped Him. He Was Bloody.

While Jessica Tried To Catch Some Sleep And Slept Soundly After She found The Perfect Position.