She Doesnt Care For Him & YoonWon's Break Up

You (Kamsahamnida , Mianhae , Saranghae)

Another Month Has Passed. Yoona Broke Up With Siwon Because She Saw Siwon With Another Girl.

Jessica Didn't Knew That Heechul died. She Didn't Want To See Heechul Again.

YoonWon's Broke Up Flash Back

"Hm, I Want This.." Yoona Looked At The Dress And Went To The Fitting Room.

"Well, It Fits Well!" She Said To Herself. And When She Went Out , She Went to The Cashier

"Uhm, 100,000 Won Miss" The Cashier Girl Said. And When She Looked Into Her Wallet, She Only Saw 80,000 Won. Uh-Oh

"Here" A Man Handed 100,000 Won To The Cashier Girl. Yoona Looked At The Man. "Why?" He Asked.

"Nickhun?" Yoona Was Shocked. "Yoona.." He Laughed. "Why Are You Laughing?!" Yoona Jokingly Punched Him.

"Ow! You're So Petite yet You Can Punch Hard" He Joked. "Yah! Oppa!" yoona Gave Him A Death Glare. "You Know Yoona, That Death-Glare Doesn't Suit You" He Honestly Said.

"Why?" Yoona Raised An Eyebrow At Him. "Because You're So Pretty" He Smiled, Making Yoona Blush. "Oh Well, By The Way.." Nickhun Decided To Break The Silence Between Them.

"Eh?" yoona Asked. "Why Did You Bought Another Dress?" He Asked. "Oh, Because Today Is Our Anniversary. I Decided To Be Pretty For Him" Yoona Smiled.

"Oh.." He frowned. "Oppa, Kamsahamnida For The Help" She Kissed His Cheeks And Bid Goodbye. "Yoona, You're Already Pretty" He Mumbled And Went Out Of The Store.

Yoona Skipped As She Walk. She's Very Happy, She Even Baked A Cake for Siwon. "I Wish Siwon Oppa Would Like It" She Smiled To Herself.

She Opened The Door Of Their Appartment. She Heard Strange Noises. "What's With That Noise?" She Thought. "Oh Well, IM YOONA~ This Is The Time To Show Siwon You're Really Pretty" She Smiled As She Saw Herself In The Mirror.

"IM yoona, You're Indeed Pretty" She Giggled And Went Upsatirs. But As She Went Closer And Closer She Heard Strange Noises Again.

She Leaned Her Ear Against The Door. "Are You Sure Oppa?" The Girl Asked. "Its Up To You" Siwon Smirked. Yoona Peeked As She Open The Door A Little.

She Saw Siwon With Another Girl. Having .

"Oppa, Do You Love Me?" The Girl Asked. "Ne I Love You So Much Mi Ri " He Smiled. Yoona Saw Enough. She Heard Enough Too.

But Before She Could Push The Door Thoughly.. "Oppa, Who Do You Love More? Me Or Yoona?" She Asked. "Of COurse Its You. Yoona's Just Nothing" He Smiled.

"Really? Then If You WOuld Rate Her 1 To 10 What Number Is She?" Mi Ri Asked. "She's On 0. I Just Want Her Money" He Said. Yoona Opened The Door.

Siwon And Mi Ri Quickly Grabbed Their Clothes. "So Im On 0 Huh?" Yoona Angrily Said. "Yo-Yoona, Yeobo Calm Down" He Hugged Yoona.

"What The Hell, Choi Siwon! Im ON 0? And Hell, Having With Our Neighbor?" Yoona's Tears Rolled Down.

"Yeobo.." Siwon Hugged Her Tighter. "YEOBO YOUR ! And Let Me Go!" Yoona Pushed Siwon Away. Making Him Stumble.

"Yoona Unnie.." Mi Ri Tried To Explain. "Unnie.. Mianhae" She Said. "I dont Need Your Apology" Yoona Coldly Said.

"Unnie.. I cant Help But With Him.. He's Too Good" That Mi ri Said.

"He's too Good huh?" Yoona Breathed Heavily. "Unnie, Its True.." Mi Ri Said.

SLAP!

"Unnie" She Held Her redish Face. "That's Not enough!" Yoona Tried To Slap Her Once Again But Siwon Held Her."Yoona!" Siwon Held Her Wrists.

"DONT TOUCH ME YOU JERK!" Yoona Struggled. "You Look Beautiful Tonight Babe" Siwon Winked. "Beautiful Huh? Beautiful Your Face." Yoona Slammed The Door.

Siwon Approached Her. "Yoong.." Siwon Back Hugged Her. "You Dirty Fool. You Didn't Know How I Sacrificed My Family Just For You.." Yoona Cried.

"I didn't Told You To Sacrifice Your Family." Siwon Said. With That  Yoona's Anger Built Again. "why Did You Cheated On Me?" Yoona Asked.

"Because.. You Cant Give Me What Mi Ri Could Give." He Said. Yoona Slapped Him.

"And Guess What.. You Couldn't Give Me What Nickhun Could Give Me too" Yoona Said And Ran Outside With The Cake.

"Yoona!" Siwon Yelled. Yoona Stopped Walking. "Yoona, Did We Just Broke Up?" He Dumbly Asked. "ASK YOURSELF AND OUR NEIGHBORS!" Yoona Shouted And Completely Ran Away.

"That's A Nice Present Siwon." Yoona Mumbled. "Nice One.." Yoona Cried. "This Outfit, This Cake.. All Of These.."

"Dont Cry Yoona, Im Here" Nickhun Comforted Her. "Oppa.. Im Hurt.." Yoona Cried. Nickhun Sat Beside Her And Let Her head Rest On His Shoulder.

"Yoong, Cry It All." He Mumbled As He Played With Her Hair. "Siwon Is Such A Loser." Yoona Cried. "Say All You Want.." Nickhun Smiled At Her.

"He's A Pabo." Yoona's Tear Flow Down. It Made Her Beautiful Dress Get Wet. Nickhun Wanted To Confess His Feelings.

"Did You Break Already?" He Asked. "of Course.." Yoona Looked At Him. "Only A Dumb Silly Girl Would Not Break Him For Having With All Of Our Neighbors." Yoona Slightly Smiled.

"You Mean He Had With All Of Your Neighbors?" He Asked And Yoona Nodded.

"Even Men?" Nickhun Stood Up. Yoona Chuckled. "You Mean.. He's Gay?" He Silly Asked. "Anni.." Yoona Smiled..

"Look, You're Beautiful Even If You're Crying. But You're More Pretty If You Are Smiling" Nickhun Wiped Yoona's Tears Away.

"Thanks" Yoona Smiled. Nickhun Quickly Gave Yoona A Peck On The Lips.

"o-Oppa.. What Was That For?" yoona Blushed. "I-I Love You Yoona.." He Said.

"Uhm.. Ne. Nado Saranghae" Yoona Hugged Him. "No. I Mean.. I Love You More As A Friend" He Smiled.

"What? You Mean.. You..SARANGHAE" Yoona Kissed Him Again

End Of Flashback

"Oppa Where Do You Wanna Go?" Jessica asked Donghae.

"Uh, I Wanna Eat Something.." Donghae Gave Her A Childish Smile.

"Oh. Then Lets Eat!" Jessica Smiled.

"Uh, Jessica.." Donghae Calmly Said.

"Waeyo?" Jessica Asked.

"I Want To Say Somthing" Donghae Smiled.

"What Is It?" Jessica Pressed.

"Uh.." Donghae Scratched His Head.