Chapter 2

The 1st Time...

'Huijya!"

Eunhyuk & Donghae knows perfectly well whose word that belongs too...

"Owk, hyung! you just got back?" Donghae shifted her attention from the tv to his hyung who was just about to entered their dorm. 

"Oh. Just meeting up with some old friends" Lee Teuk just smile. "I'm going straight to my room okay, it had been a long day" He added as he disappeared to his room.

"Aigoo, how can a person change so much in a blink of an eye.. isk, isk,isk." Eunhyuk shook his head trying to figure out why is his hyung look so down lately. "Ya! Donghae-ya, do you why hyung look so stressful these days... woman problem maybe?" He assumed.

"Mollahyo," Donghae just shrug off Eunhyuk's assumtions and turned back his attention to the game show that he was watching.

Little did everyone knows that right after Lee Teuk told Donghae to go home first for the 9th time in a row really got Donghae curious of why Lee Teuk likes to go back home on his own lately. So he had followed Lee Teuk for the 2nd time tonight to very same place as last night... the playground. 

He waited for an hour just watching Lee Teuk lying on the slides and idly stares up to the empty dark sky. He wishe that he can read what is going through Lee Teuk's mind that can make him act the way that he do now. It's just so not 'Lee Teuk' like.

* * * *

In the room, right after Lee Teuk freshen up he lay down with one arm supporting like a pillow to his head. Just stare blankly at the ceiling. 

He just don't know when it started but lately all of the sudden, with all of his work load and such... he just feel so lonely. The feeling kept him wonder what more that he can achieve in his life, he practiclly has everything. He's in the most successful boy band ever internationally & he is one of the most well paid people in the industry but why the sudden heavy heart feeling? He just don't understand. 

.... somehow he felt like in his entire life, he has this big hole in his heart.

* * * *

"Annyeonghaseyo," I greet all the passer by with a great, big smile. I spent all night long crying my eyes out to sleep and decided that I am tired of crying and feeling so vulnerable all the time. Its time for me to close the chapter full of sadness and start a new positive life... and it has to be today!

Standing infront of SM Entertainment makes me proud of how far has I come to this point of my life. I got a great job as a make up artists, I loves my job, I got great & supportive friends who loves me... what else does I needs? 

"Lee Sha, fighting!" I told myself than starts to walk into the building. I greet everyone who passes me by thinking it's a positive way to start my day by wishing everyone Good Morning. 

I quicken my pace when I saw the lift's door was about to closed but I still manage to entered it. I blindly greet the person who's already inside the lift and immediately turn to face the door. 

"Anyeonghaseyo" The man answered quietly enough for me to hear and I slightly turn my body half and bow to show that I acknowledge him.

From the corner of my eyes I saw a man wearing green skinny jeans, with white printed shirt, covering his eyes with shades glued himself to the corner of the lift. From his style he probably a celebrity. It is very normal for celebrities to appear here and there around this building. SM Ent is one of the most successful label in the country. 

"Kwenchanayo?" The guy suddenly asked. He probably just talking on the phone, I thought to myself.

"Chogie... kwenchanayo?" He repeated his question close to my ears which makes me turned back to him just to make sure he wasn't talking to me. 

When I turned, it was clearly the guy was talking to me. He just lazily stand with his back to lift's wall looking directly to me. It was Lee Teuk from Super Junior. Too confused for him to asked me that kind of question out of the blue PLUS although we ran into each other so many times but he neither me ever aknowledge each other until today. 

"Mu-muweoyo?" That's the only word that came out from my mouth.

"Last night. At the playground. You were crying. Are you okay now?" He said bluntly. Making me even more confused.

I just stared at his face trying to remember was he the one who gave the 'LT' handkerchief to me last night. 

Lee Teuk took off his shades showing off his face with a smile hoping that can help me remember. The moment he saw my face turn red and gasp, he knew I remember him. He puts back on his shades.

* * * *

 

Annyeong! what do you think of the storyline so far? How aabout if you guys can give suggestions of what happens next?! drop some comments please =)