Chapter 3

The 1st Time...

 

The situation for me is very tight right now. It’s not that I don’t want to answer Lee Teuk’s 1 million dollar question but I just don’t know what will be the best answer so that I won’t sound stupid after the humiliating incident last night! 

Of all the people that I’ve run into, must it be Lee Teuk?! Eish!!!!

Why the hell the lift is so damn slow?! Or at least is there isn’t there anybody wanna get in here? Seesh, where is everybody when I needed them?!

Just then suddenly the door lift open and Donghae had this huge smile when he saw & his hyung. “Owk, Hyung... Lee Sha-noona!” He jumped in.

“Donghae-ya, how are you?” I could just kiss Donghae for saving from Lee Teuk.

“Wah noona.. it’s been months. I’m great. You just got back from tour right? We should hang out later!” He beemed.

“Eerr, thank you Donghae for asking how I’m doing. I feel so much better now,”  I was about to answer Donghea but been cut off by Lee Teuk who’s now had his hand crossed to his chest with his eyebrow raised. Spoiling our little reunion.

Donghae just let out a nervous laugh.

“You know each other?” Lee Teuk added.

“Yeah,” We both answered like we were a bunch of looney, we looked each other then laugh.

Somehow the looks on Lee Teuk’s face was priceless... he looked annoyed.

After seeing him like that Donghae decided to answer him “You don’t know Lee Sha-noona?”  Lee Teuk’s face went blank.

“Lee Sha imnida.. panggapsumnida..” I gathered my courage and introduced myself.  “I’m changmin’s from DBSK make up artist.” I bow

“Panggapsumnida... Lee Teuk imnida” He bow then we exchange smiles

Looking at the lift screen finally realizing that I’ve reached my floor. “Donghae-ya, I have to go now we’ll hang out soon okay,” I told him just in time the lift door about to opened. I stepped out and give them a small wave.

“NOONA, I’LL CALL YOU LATER!” I heard Donghae said as the lift door was closing. I laughed seeing Donghea as thoug he wants to stick his face at the closing door then disappeared.

“Lee Sha-shi, what are you doing here? I thought everyone have a week off after a long tour?”  A sudden familiar voice made me turned.

I immediately smile at Changmin and Yunho walked towards me pressing the lifts ‘down’ sign. I guess they are going out.

“Annyeonghaseyo, I accidentally left my phone charger at the studio.”

“Aaahhh, guereyo?” Changmin replied the expression on his face is as though trying to remember something. “Ah! Yeah, I think I used your charger it was on the sides table but after using it I put it on the coffee table. Mianeyo for using it without your permission,”

“Gwenchanayo...”

“Lee Sha-shi, make sure you go back home and get some rest okay. “ Yunho is always the thoughtful one & always tries his best to take care of his crew. He has a golden heart.

“Neh-“ I bow once they hop into the lift.

*****

After hanging around with some friends at work I decided to go home and have some rest. Although we had been back from tour for 2 days now but it seems the tiredness never subside.

Walking down the SM E lobby, out from the building with the autumn breeze in the afternoon- it is just so refreshing. I love Korea during autumn time!

“Wah, it’s just 2pm? No wonder I’m hungry,” I was only talking to myself looking around and start walking towards the bus stop. Suddenly my phone text beep...

Noona, aren’t you scared?

It was Donghae... I smiled.

Of what? =p

Less than 5 seconds, my phone text beeping again.. wwaahhh...

Sitting alone at the bus stop. > <

Reading that immediately my head turns left and right trying to find where the hell is he? My phone beeps again

“White car on your left!”

My head shoot up looking at the white car. Just then the window has been half opened and Donghea’s hand waving and signalling me to go to the car.

I not sure it’s a good idea to go to there, what if the fans saw. We will be in BIG trouble!

 

**Sorry guys for the late update! Will be finishing up with Chapter 4 by tomorrow!!!!