Action!

Why Now ?

Boms POV

I was sitting in the plane next to Dara again looking through her camera and all the pictures we tooken in America, I smiled remembering all those fun times. "It was really fun in America now that i think about it , but wait now that was just brought up i remember about the premiere were having tonight! Oh my god! Were the last ones to perform but its a suprise right?Gah! Stress on the first day were back! What a comeback right ?" i said giggling a little bit. With my giggle Dara wakes up and gives me the weirdest look one earth! 

Dara: "Ok.. what are you laughing about ?"

Bom: "Uhm.. I just remebered whats gonna happen tonight thats it."

Dara: "OH... ok well yeah just dont get nervous ok?"

Bom: "Hey! what are you trying to say!?"

Dara: "Oh nothing. " she said sticking out her tounge and fell back to sleep.

I thought all through plane ride back home about what was i going to wear and my make up and UGH so much! "Maybe i should just sleep for a bit, it could probably take a lot out of my head.." I fell asleep throught out of the plane ride and i had a dream about TOP.

Authors POV 

Bom: "TOP..? Is that you?"

Top: "Yeah it is Bom.." he said gettinf closer to me.

Bom: " Uh what are you doing here..?" she said blushing while he got nearer.

Top: " Well i saw how you changed.. and may i say your even more gorgoues then you were before." he said with a small smile on his lips.

Bom: " Oh.. thank you TOP.." she said blushing even more and looks down.

Top: " Your so cute when your nervous.." he said picking her head up with his fingers for she can look at him.

Bom: " really..? you don't know all these feelings that are running through me right now.. your making my heart race Top.." she said smiling. 

Bom looks at him and sees Top getting closer to her lips and she gets prepared for the kiss and then she hears a voice calling her but notices that TOP doesn't hear that voice. She looks around kind of confused but decides to just ignore it and she was about to kiss him when she sees a big flash before her eyes. Then she realizes she was asleep and Dara took a picture of her with her lips puckered. Boom blinks her eyes a bit and then attacks Dara.

Bom: " Dara delete that photo! " she says trying to get the camera from Dara.

Dara: " Aish! ok !" she shows Bom the picture and deletes it.

Bom: " That's better" she says smiling.

Dara: " Well anys Bom were here in Korea already!" Shes said smiling with a big smile!

Bom: " And what time is it?" she said with her head a bit tilted.

Dara: "Its 9 and were performing at 10.." she said with a scared face.

Bom's eyes grew big and she looked at CL. 

Bom: " CL! We only have a hour to get ready!?"

CL: " yeah we do so lets hurry our asses out of here!"

The girls got off the plane and ran out of the airport to their cars and had the driver drive them to the performance.

Minzy : " Aish what pressure we have on ourselfs right now!" she said worry

Bom: " I know! Its gah!"

CL: " girls chill it'll be ok but once we get there, we get serious and ge ready for the performace ok?" she said lookng at all of us.

All the girls nodded and waited till we got to the performance and once we got there we got to our dressers and changed into a badass outfit and got our make up on. Before we knew it, it was 9:50 and we set off to the stage.

(These were their outfits.)

Photobucket

Boms POV 

My heart was beating a little fast at the moment but its because it's been a while since we've performed so i should have a good reason to be nervous right..? Anyways i have to set my head to do a good job on the performace. I hear the annoucer a great speech about a girl group finally coming back after a while and blah blah blah. We go on our spots for the performance, i wait nervously on the stage and BAM! Our song starts!

I smile at the crowd as CL starts our new song "I Am The Best" and we do great the first song then our second song comes on which is "Scream". I'm doing great on stage and then see our co-band Big Bang on the sides with the rest of the singers watching us in amazement. I some what froze a bit when i saw TOP looking directly at me.

Bom's Thoughts : "Oh my God! He's looking at me ! He's looking at me!!>!>!?!??! No Bom concentrate on the performance! 

The performance ended and we went back stage, we opened the door and there they were. BIGBANG

Bom: "oh my.. hes here!"

BigBang's POV

Wow, they've changed A LOT! Look at them their all so beautiful and did so great with their performance they really did improve!

GD:" Girls! you did a amazing job out there ! We're so proud of you guys!" He said with a huge smile on his face.

The girls blushed and looked down and later Minzy said.

Minzy: " Ah.. thank you hyung.. but we got to change were all ew." she said a little bit giggling.

VI: " Well wait for you out here then" he said smiling.

Author's POV

The girls changed and came out leaving the guys with a big "O" on their face, they were truely wowed by them.

Photobucket

Photobucket

 

(Bom was wearing that black dress and the rest was wearing what the picture shows)