Princess

Where were you last night?

 

 

[A/N: I'm sorry, my dear readers, but I can't provide you with anything else than this chapter for now. It's 1:33 and I have to wake up at 5. I promise to update proper chapters soon. Oh, and the comments. I was thinking about replying to them on your walls. Sounds like a plan yea?

Over and out <3]

 

 

 

 

It’s y of me, I know, but I can’t trust Lay and Chanyeol right now. They never did anything to me but I feel like I need some time to digest this one. And there sure is a lot to digest.

I’d like to confront Kai. Ask him why the would he try to do something like that. But at the same time I’m so scared that his answer won’t be what I’m hoping for. What is it that I’m hoping for? Something along the lines of “I’m really sorry”,” things got out of hands”, “I didn’t mean to do that” or even “I would have never went all the way”.

And if he gives me one or more of the answers mentioned above, I might forgive him. But will it ever be the same? Will the awkwardness go away?

Right. About Lay and Chanyeol. I’ll keep away from them just until I get this sorted out.

A knock on my door averted my thoughts back to the real world.

“Good morning. I brought you breakfast!” Luhan said with a soft smile. I ruffled my messy hair and sleepily laughed.

“I don’t have cancer, I’m not pregnant nor did we just get married. Why are you treating me like a princess?” I inquired, staring at him suspiciously. Luhan gave me a sincere smile and placed the tray on my lap.

“Because you deserve to be treated like a princess today.”  He my hair before leaving the room.

“Hey!” I called him. “Have you eaten already?”

“No.”

“Come join me. It’s lonely to eat breakfast alone.” I looked at him with eyes full of childish hope. With him and only him would I be able to let it show. He nodded and left my room, probably to get food for himself. I looked at the tray. Neatly folded omelet, fresh salad, Earl Grey and a perfectly golden slice of toast. He sure made an extra effort today. I wiped the grin off my face as soon as Luhan entered with a much more simple breakfast and sat on my bed. I leaned in to kiss him on the cheek.

“Thank you for everything, Luhan.” I beamed. I didn’t bother to wait for his reaction and started eating all the deliciousness on the tray. After a minute of silence, Luhan started coughing.

“Hey, are you alright?” I reached out but he shook his hands in front of me, signaling that he’s alright. I let it slide. We finished our breakfast in a delightful mood and the rest of the day carried on the same way.

I was doing the dishes as I felt an urge to look behind my back. I ignored it a first but decided to give in. I slowly peeked, scaring myself with all kinds of thoughts about serial killers, zombies or something too horrible for words to describe. Of course, I didn’t see any zombies. Instead I saw Luhan weakly leaning against the wall. I put away the last plate and decided to check on him. As I walked towards him, I reached out to grab his arm in order to get his attention.

“Luhan?”

As he turns around and I grab his arm, I instantly noticed the temperature of his skin.

“, Luhan you have a fever!” I exhaled, touching his forehead but he kept pushing my hands away.

“I’m tired, I’m going to bed.” He mumbled before he stormed off to his room. I tried to follow, but he slammed the door shut.

 

I couldn’t sleep that night. I sneaked into Luhan’s room to check on him, apparently he didn’t lock his door.

“L-Luhan?” I whispered without getting a reply.  

“Lu-“ I started calling out his name again as a whimper cut me off. I tip toed to the bed and Luhan didn’t look too good. Shortly after I was back with a wet towel and I dabbed some sweat off his face.

“Why did you hide it from me?” I mumbled more to myself as I suddenly heard him my name.

“Luhan?” I cautiously called out, not really sure what’s going on.  His facial expression seemed troubled and I couldn’t just leave him there. Instead I laid down next to him.

“It’s okay.” I whispered.

“It’s okay.”