Stay over

She's my heroine and he's my hero

Nobody's P.O.V

Taemin and _____ is here together in the dorm, with their hands intertwined and bright smiles on their faces. Taemin look so confident and had a smirk on his face all the way when explaining to all the boys why _____ is here today and _____ had a lovely and graceful weak smile carried on her face.

''Glad to see you here in our dorm _____!'' Onew stood up and welcomed _____ with the wide grin on his face.

''You look so refreshed, what brings you here today?'' Key walked out the kitchen with his apron on. He's currently cooking dinner for the boys.

''Hyungs! Can _____ stay overnight today? I had so much to tell her so I decided to bring her over here. To stay one night with us.'' Taemin said while looking at _____ with sparkling eyes.

''Well, I have no objection!'' Minho said while nodding his head with approvement.

''Me too! It's kinda nice to see a girl in our da dorm.'' Jonghyun said and followed Key into the kitchen to check him out.

''I agree... now when can I eat my chicken, Kibum?!'' Onew said as he storm into the kitchen with wrinkled eyebrows.

''Yay _____! Come... now let me show my room!''

_____ followed Taemin into his room and he showed a cheeky smile while opening his door.

 

''WELCOME TO TAEMIN'S WORLD!'' Taemin shouted as he push open his bedroom door.

Everywhere was ballons... confetti and all the party things. There is even a cake on a coffee talbe infront of his bed... with ''Welcome ____!'' written on the cake, with a banner hanging on the celling which had ''Welcome welcome! My princess!'' words printed on the bright pearlescent sky blue colour banner.

''This... This... amazing! But when did you did all these? And... how would you know that I will even stay over night at your dorm?'' _____ was really being suspicious of Taemin acts. Where the hell can he find time to do all these when all the while he had been with her?

''Hehehe... I have my plans yeobo~!'' Taemin said and started whistling like a little kid.

''Yeo... Yeo... Yeobo? Ah~ Don't call me that!'' _____ blushed in embarrassment because this is actually her first time that a boy have called her yeobo which is her life time experience to her when she heard it.

''Don't cover your face! It's normal for lovers to call each other that right? Stop acting shy you little woman! Now let's light up the cake that I bought for you...'' Taemin realised that he needed a lighter to lit the candles so he stood up and opened his door, wanting to walk to the kitchen but Key, who was caught eavesdropping was discovered by him.

''Ah~ Hyung! How could you?! Wae~ Ah...! Could you get me a lighter?''

''Araso... Araso! Aigoo, my son~''

''Now we can light up the candles!''

''Omo... Can I join you guys too?! The cake looks good.'' Onew came by with a chicken bone sticking out of his mouth showing a wide grin as he saw the pretty cake.

''Ah! Onew hyung! Go go go! Eat your chicken!''

''*Hahaha* Araso! You cutie...''

''Look like your hyungs really dote on you, Taemin!''

''Ah... sometimes too much dote... will cause nuisance to me! Anyway... Blow the cake now!''

''Ah... Neh!'' ______ form a 'o' shape on and started blowing the candles off.

 

Wanting to look good infront of her, Taemin refused to let her slice the cake, and pushed her fingers from the cake knife.

Unexpected, the cake knife slip off from _____'s hand and Taemin was not quick enough to catch it, and it landed on ______'s dress.

''Ah!! Sorry ______! I'm really sorry! Let me wipe it off from you!'' Taemin's fingers reached out for the pack of tissues but being a panic person right now, he spilled the drink that was on the table.

''.... OH GOD... WHAT AM I DOING?! I'M SO SORRY, _____. I REALLY WASN'T EXPECTING ALL THIS TO HAPPEN TO ME, IN THIS KIND OF SITUATION.'' Taemin was really growling while saying it, and feeling very irritated for embarrassing himself infront of the girl he likes.

''I-I- will get tissues! Here, let me wipe it for you...''

''Ah... Taemin... You are not supposed to even touch here right...''

''OMO MIANHAE ______!!!!!''

''Aigoo~ It's okay Taeminnie! It's kinda cute seeing you like that... panicking because of me.''

''I...I... get... I go get some clothes for you to change ok?!'' Taemin stood up and opened his closet, repeating ______'s words over and over again feeling overjoyed.

Out of luck, Taemin couldn't find any clothes that is suitable for _____, and asked Key which is in his room, next door.

''Hyung! Do you have any clothes that is small enough for _____?'' Taemin said as he opened Key's door.

Key slide his headphone down to his neck and open his closet door, flipping through all his clothes and throwing random clothes on Taemin, who is sitting on Key's bed.

''Ah! Stop... stop throwing all at me!'' ''T-This... is... is... too revealing! Nono!'' ''Too short for girls, hyung!'' ''Nonononono! Unacceptable shirt!'' Taemin was rejecting all the clothes that Key had thrown to him to choose and Key was getting frustrated.

''You! Stop being so choosy! This will do! Take it or leave it!'' Key fling a white long sleeve shirt over Taemin arms and shoved him out of his room.

 

''Ah... hyung! This will be too short for her... hyung... open up...'' Taemin banging on Key's door, pleading him to open up.

''Just take it and I will assure you that... You will have the satisfaction of look at it.... *hehehe*'' As Key ended off with a evil laugh, he lock his door once again and left Taemin infront of his door, banging on it non-stop.

''Taemin-ah... WOULD YOU JUST STOP IT?! SOMEONE IS TRYING TO SLEEP HERE!'' Jonghyun shouted across from his room to Taemin.

It was already the time where every member in the dorm will sleep, so the others must heard Taemin.

''Ah! Sorry hyungs! Good night!'' Taemin shouted across the hall while bowing to them, as if they are watching.

 

''So... Taemin... This that the shirt that you want me to change in?''

''Y-Y-Yes.'' Taemin handed over the shirt to ______ and she walked off to the toilet to change.

As Taemin was waiting for ______ to return back into his room, he begin taking out magazines to read and was lying on his bed.

Just then, Taemin was flipping the pages, feeling bored, _______ came back with her outfit.

''Ah... This is embarrassing! It's... kinda short right...'' ______ said as she pulls the shirt lower to her thighs.

''It... It... It's o-o-kay... Just fine.''

''Really...?''

''Yes...'' Taemin said softly as he patted his hand on the bed.



 

=================================
OMG OMG OMG

WHAT WILL HAPPAN TO THEM?

LEAVE SOME COMMENTS!

I LOVE YOU.