Break up, Shake up, Make up

She's my heroine and he's my hero

Taemin P.O.V

Now... I'm dressed handsomely... With all my make up and hair done... In a few mintues, Me... Lee Taemin will be on the stage, with thousands of eyes looking at me. The whole nation's eyes... My official debut on TV.

I'm shivering... and scared...


''Magnae! Hwaiting ok?!?!?'' Onew hyung snapped me back to reality when he patted on my shoulders.

''Ah neh! Thank you hyung...''

''Come! Let's do our cheer!'' Onew waved and all of the members and me formed a circle with all of our arms on each other shoulders.

''Hana dul set net uriga ganda! Ultra SHINee byeonshin!'' (We are going! Ultra SHINee transformation!)

''Yes! Let's rock the stage together!'' Minho said, with his arms placed way up to the ceiling.

----------

''Now! Let's welcome the nation noona's favourite band, SHINee!''


''Noona neomu yeppeo~ Michyeo~ Replay, Replay, Replay~''

Dancing halfway through the song, I noticed in the crowd, there was a girl which looks familar to me...

It's _____.

My eyes widened and was staring at her all the way... and a tall man wearing glasses walked towards her.



''Pss! Taemin! Be alert!'' I heard Key hyung whispered to me loudly... causing all my hyungs to glimpse at me.

I tighten my grip and continue to dance again.

Finally the song stops. And we had to stand in our arrangement.



''I'm SHINee's Leader, Onew.'' Fans started screaming and shake their boards which have our names at it.

''I'm SHINee's maknae, Taemin.''

''Hello! I'm Bling Bling Jonghyun.''

''I'm Flaming Charisma Minho.''

''I'm Almighty Key, Key.''

''We are shining SHINee!'' We bowed with our fists up.



After our greeting... the host started talking a lot of information about us...

I wasn't paying a lot of attention of what the host is talking about... All I'm bothered about is _____. She's here to see me... and yet with another guy...


''So Taemin-sii? Hello? Are you listening?''

''Ah! Neh! Yeah... I'm the new member...'' Fans started laughing while covering their mouth with their hands... Why?


''Eh? We were asking about your studies... my dear.''

''Ah! Mianhae. I will still have lessons...'' ''TAEMIN AH!''


I heard someone screamed my name after I spoke. I look into the audience and noticed that Sarah... was the one who screamed my name! She was waving her hands way up... gaining my attention.

So... Sarah is here... Means that?!?!?!? Kate is here too?!

I scanned my eyes all over the audience area... finally. I spotted Kate.

She was standing far away from the audience seats... Staring at me... Smirking at me...

Frantically, I quickly changed my view back towards the audience.

I noticed one of our fan was filming me, I felt happy and pointed towards her camera and smiled.

I'm feeling that I'm being welcomed by SHINee world...

''Alright thank you for your apperance today, Shining SHINee! I hope to see you all once again. Thank you for viewing citizens of Korea!''

The host and all of us started bowing in 90 degrees and the show came to end.

I placed down the microphone calmly... and started rushing down the stage looking anixously for _____.


''Taemin ah! Where are you going?!''

I turned head back and saw Onew hyung raising his eyebrown with his hand rising up as a gesture of questioning me.

''Ah! Mianhae hyung! I will be back soon okay?!''

I waved back to Onew hyung and quicken my pace looking for _____ like a lunatic.



Finally. I spot her with the guy who had glasses... infront of a dukbokki street vendor.


''Is this your friend _____? He's staring at you all way long...''

''Hmm?'' ____ turned her head back while a dukbokki was sticking out from .

''Tae... Taemin?''

''______! Who is this?!''

''What? Don't assume things that quick okay. He's my friend.''

''But... But! I saw it with my own eyes that he had his arms over your shoulders.''

''So what? You don't even care right? Aren't you busy with K-A-T-E and your S-H-I-N-E-E?''

''How... how can... you say that? Aren't we together?!''

''Erm... _____ I will leave first ok... See you tomorrow in school.''

''Oh... Alright Kyuhyun! Thanks for today! Bye!''

''Yeah. Just off from us. ing Kyu... What?''

''It's Kyuhyun! Get it clear okay. And he's not what you think he's like.'' _____ said with her index finger pointing at me angrily.

''You are being stupid! He's taking advantage from you!''

''He's currently the best friend out there who is willing to be there for me when I'm upset okay!''

''Upset...? What do you mean ______?''

_____ turned around and walked in a flash from me.

''Wait!'' I called and grabbed her arms as fast as I could.

''_______? Are you crying...?'' I asked her
agitation as I hear her whimper...

''I'm.... I'm... NOT! OFF FROM ME!''

''_____? Okay... I'm sorry for everything okay... Sorry for my childness that day.... I admit. I admit that I was ecaping from Kate that day, but do you know why?!''

''JUST TELL ME. I DON'T WANNA GUESS LIKE A STUPID CHILD!!'' _____ shouted as she shrugged off her arms from my hand.

''Our... Our band might spit up... because of my debut... they had to release more albums and spend more money so as to introduce me as a new member and hoping that my new appearance in the band would increase the album sales... but no. It was the opposite way. The album sales actually... decreased.''

''What... what do this... this had to do with Kate then?!''

''Kate. She is rich do you know that? She is actually the kpop industry's daughter. You don't know that right?''

''What? Really? Oh. That must be the reason why she's so proud of herself.''

''So? Being with Kate... USING HER?!''

''No... No! I just wanna help the band. I don't want us to spit up into smaller group and debut out there to earn money separately... I just want the 5 of us... Together... I really like all my hyungs. I don't want to face the word ''Disband''... I begged Kate and she agreed... But I had to be with her everytime in school. So as to do what she wants.''

''Why... why?! Didn't you tell me all this?! What am I to you?! Am I a toy?!''

''No! No! You are my MVP... you know... I just don't want you worry... I really don't want to add any stress to you. I want you to happy with me, not to be upset neither of adding any stress to you!'' I grabbed _____'s hands... and pressed it while looking seriously into her eyes.

''Please... Please... Don't cry anymore for me... Don't be upset just because of me. It's worthless...! On a guy like me...'' As I was saying to her... I wiped her teardrops which are like waterfalls dropping non-stop from her eyes, flowing down her precious red like cheeks.

''Tae... Taemin... Lee Taemin!'' She hugged me with tremor that was given out from her arms.

''I... I love you. _____. Come. Now let's go.''

''Where?'' She asked with her eyes widen.

''To clear all the doubts that you had for me.''

''I don't understand. Just where?''

''Shh.'' I placed my finger on my lips as she look at me like a injured kitty.


-------------

As I expected, Kate was still here.

''______, Give me one minute and I will be back soon with YOU.'' Stressing on the word ''You'' with motive... I walked to Kate and left _____ on the bench behind the tree where Kate is standing. Without Kate's knowing...

''Taemin? Woah, I didn't even notice you there. I miss you darling...'' She spoke to with seduction but it didn't work on me.

''Stop it. We are in the public place. And what's with your tone today?''

''What~?! What's with my tone? *hiccup* I'm okay... *hiccup*''

''Are you drunk? *sniff* You are! It only a while from the show that I had performed and you're drunk?!''

''Taemin... You're so naggy... Come let's go and have fun at my house...'' She looked at with while lifting her eyebrows up and down.

''Stop it. I want this all to come to a end. Stop all the terms that we are having.''

''What terms... I'm... I'm... true to you...''

''True? Are you crazy? You're acting right?''

''You! You stupid Taemin! You just don't know why I'm doing this!! Damn ! *hiccup*''

''You have a reason...? What?''

''That ing Kim Kibum! He's playing... playing *hiccup* with me... If not I won't bbbe... act... acting *hiccup* with you...''

''Kibum? Hey... That sounds familar... Does he has another name call Key?''

''Key... *hiccup* Key...? Yes...! He calls himself what almighty key... ing ... *hiccup*''

''What did he do to you?''

''He... He... He cheated on me! with another girl! *hiccup* He's dumping me right?! Hanging... Hanging *hiccup* out with another girl...! *hiccup* Behind my.... *hiccup* my back!''

''Is that true?''

''Do I look.... look like I'm ing lying to you?!''

''Alright... Just calm down. I will call a cab. To send you home okay?''

''No... No! Call my chauffeur here! *hiccup* Here's.... his... number......................'' Kate started falling and thank god I catch her from falling on time.

''_____! Come and help me!''

''Taemin... Taemin... So... Key is the one... who is causing all of this...?'' She said while her eyes filled with tears once again.

''Ah~ _____! Don't cry anymore! Now can you help me to dial this number? Ah... She's quite heavy...''

''.... Okay...'' She dialled the number as she whimpered.




 

===================================

;) The reason was releaved!

Tell me what do you think about it!

&

What will happen to Key?!

><