Monster

She's my heroine and he's my hero

Your P.O.V

Is Taemin... telling me to sit beside of him in the form of gesture...?

Ah.. I'm confused!

This is really embarrassing...

and we didn't even start eating the cake.

 

''Let's just finish off the cake, Taemin...''

''Ah... Neh.'' His... warm smile disappeared... instanty.

 

Maybe I'm thinking too much...

After we finishing eating in slience, cleared up everything. And now the problem is... WHERE SHOULD I SLEEP.

Just then, Taemin walked in with a sleeping bag.


''I-I... will just sleep in this. You sleep on that.'' He said while pointing towards the sleeping bag that he was holding, and his bed.

''Alright...'' I climbed up his bed that was full of his scent...  that gave me the warm feeling.

''I will turn off the lights now, goodnight, honey...''

''Neh! Goodnight!''


Just like that, we fall asleep and rays of sunshine woke me up.

I blinked and rubbed my eyes... and noticed that someone is sitting beside me, looking at me...

Instantly, I opened my eyes and realise it's Taemin!


''Woah! Taemin! You scared me. I thought it was some kind of ert looking at me...''

''What?! ert? But... do you even know that you look so pure and pretty while you're sleeping...'' He smiled sweetly at me, with his eyes smiling...

''Ah... You are embarassing me! Now... It's time for me to return back home... my mum must be worried. I didn't even infor-''

''Shh... Don't talk anymore.''  My eyes widened in shock as he whispered between the kiss.



''NOW WHEN WILL THESE TWO WAKE UP?!''

Key dash in with his apron on while holding on a frying pan... ''JUST LOOK AT WHAT THEY ARE DOING!''

''GET THE KEYS, JONGHYUN! I NEED SOME FRESH AIR!'' Key shouted as he stormed off and threw the pan away.

''Ah~ Wae Kibum?! Wae?! Guys~ Help me~~~'' I could hear Jonghyun pleading at the others and I wanted to laugh so badly.

''Can't you see Taemin is busy and Onew hyung on his chicken bone?! Just go with Key, hyung.''

''Aish! Fine! See you guys later!'' He shouted as I heard a loud *bang* on the door.

''Why is Key like this? Did we did something wrong?'' I asked Taemin with doubts.

''Aish. This always happen! Key acting like this, and the others? They don't even care.'' Taemin said, with his palms on his face.

''I think I should go home now.'' I said while removing his palms off his face.

''Don't go.'' I heard Taemin as he held me from my arms.

''This is not good, Taemin... I'll call you when I get home okay?'' I smiled at him and bid goodbye to the others.

''Thank you for everything! I'll see you guys next time!'' I bowed and walked out the door.

''Are you sure you will be okay?!'' I turned around and it was Onew.

''Neh! Thanks!''


----------

I saw so much pretty clothes that was displayed out of each shop... with determination, I gathered my courage and entered the shop as I spotted a fancy looking dress.

''Welcome miss!'' A lady bowed at me as she lead me around the shop.

''Can I take a look at that dress over there?'' I said, while pointing towards the dress that was hanging by the window.

''There you go!'' She handed over the dress to me as I entered the dressing room...

It was suitable for me and I was ready to pay for it.

''That is a pretty dress that you have choose, miss!''

''Oh, hold on...'' I said, frantically looking for my wallet in my bag.

''I will pay for it. How much does that cost?''


--------

''Thank you sir. Please come again!''

The man who paid for my dress pulled me out of the shop and as he covered my eyes with his palms.

''Just who are you?!'' I shouted while being pushed to something hard... like wall...

''Woah... How can you behave so rude for someone who had just paid for your tragic looking dress?!'' He said as he removed his palm from my eyes.

''It's you!'' I shouted, anxiously as he was the one who kissed me the last time.

''Yeah, yeah. It's me... blah blah~''

''Why are you doing this to me?! Let me go!'' I screamed as his face was getting close to mine.

''Aish! You're so loud!'' He complained while he was ruffling his hair and I took the chance to run away.


I ran with all my might, ignoring those who I had bumped on.... Suddenly I felt someone pulled me and stopped me from running.

''Ehh?! Jonghyun?! Why are you here? Where's key?''

''I heard a familiar voice who screamed so I looked everywhere for you. Finally I spotted a girl who was running crazily on the streets, so I thought it might be you!''

''Thank god you stopped me... I believe there will be lots of people that I bumped on~''

''Let's get you a drink.''

-------

''Ahh~ I feel fresh! Thanks!''

''Why were you running though?'' Jonghyun asked while he raised his eyebrow.

''Hmmm... Remember the man we saw on the 'TRAX' room?''

''Yup.'' He said slurping on the drink that he was holding.

''He wanted to kiss me again so I ran away...''

''Jonghyun...?'' He didn't reply me so I turned my head towards him.

''Ah! Sorry. I was just staring at the space.''

 


==============================

Jungmo apperance again!
Jonghyun arrived again?
Why?