Love In Your Hand

Yun+Jae=4ever In Love

JaeJoong has always been an easy target for being hurt. Whether it's in the dance studio where he's missed a step that has sent him tumbling to the floor or in the kitchen making a meal. It's just easier for it to happen to him verses any of the other members. But there is one thing that JaeJoong might get hurt the most in; love.

JaeJoong loves s with all his heart, but Yunho has his heart in a choke hold. At first, it's completely accidental. They hadn't meant to fall in love to the point it was hard to imagine a moment without each other. They had been in the heights of their career, too hung up on the fame and the fanfare. Though it didn't stop them from stealing quick glances and lingering touches that were passed off as fanservice. This was love in it's purest, full bloom like a cherry blossom in spring. And it wasn't like they could hide it either. Their members knew first, jumping on the bandwagon as their biggest supporters.

So for years they hung between the lines of loving just right and loving too much, always finding the balance somehow. Yunho had been proud of everything his beautiful lover did, backing up his decisions and not questioning his beliefs. It was because JaeJoong could easily be broken on the inside. Walking along the contoures of JaeJoong's heart was like swinging a bat around in a china store. Some nights, Yunho would lay awake with the fear of hurting JaeJoong consuming him. It scared him to think that breaking a piece of JaeJoong would cause him to feel the same pain.

"You're not sleeping." The quiet voice laced with drowsiness breaks Yunho's revere as he turns to his lover. Warm eyes like honey met his own deep brown eyes as he cupped JaeJoong's face.

"I was just thinking. Go back to sleep Boo." JaeJoong's eyes crinkle at the sides at the familiar and endearing nickname. He reached up and place his hands on Yunho's bare chest. There was a strong, rapid heart beat vibrating beneath his fingers that awoke something in his own heart. This is the heart beat he falls asleep to and looks forward to hearing when waking up. It's love, JaeJoong is sure,that makes a heart beat with rhythm. His heart and Yunho's heart beat to the same music, the same beat intertwined in their souls. There's so much love, it might just overflow. When and if it does, JaeJoong is ready to catch it in the palm of his hand.

"Think at a more godly hour. Sleep now." It's the tone that leaves no room for argument. Yunho smiles and ducks his head, holding JaeJoong's hands tighter against his chest. 

"Good night...I love you." Even after hearing it so many times, JaeJoong still feels warm. He smiles and kisses the strong curve of Yunho's neck.

"I know, your heart just told me. Mine says the same for you." With another fleeting smile, Yunho kisses JaeJoong's forehead and closes his eyes for sleep.