~ A Surprising Statement ... ~

○ Not a simple friendship ○

/ After Looong looong veryyyy long time I'm upload again this story... Sorry for these who rode it.. ^^;; I'll try my best from now :) \

 

 

You were at your university's cafeteria, you stood in line until we can serve you because you were hungry between 2 lessons. Finally it was your turn.
"Hello, I would like one donut with this strawberry milk please." 
" 3$ please ", you handed money to the employee, take your order, go out to sit down on a bench in the university garden. 
You ate while listening to your music and humming. You were sooooo into the music that you closed your eyes, began to sing louder and you made little gestures without knowing it. When you stop singing this song, you open your eyes again and while moving your head and looking in front of you, you take your strawberry milk nearby you... Well.. You searched it. It was strange, you were certain to have posed it next to you.... Maybe while 'humming', you fall it down...? You check it directly but it wasn't there, instead you saw a pair of shoes in front of your eyes... You frozen.. Someone heard you singing.. This person heard you SINGING !! This person must be had a good laugh with your singing... You feeling shameful and you go up your looks from the shoes of this person to his legs, and to his bust and to his face..
"Hyunsik ?!!" You stand up all of sudden. He was there at your sides, sit on the bench, heard you singing, he was smiling at you and was... DRINKING YOUR MILK ?!!! 
"Heyy, it's mine !!" You pouts while pointing your finger to the milk. He stops to drink but while keeping the straw in his mouth, he pointing the milk. Then he tells you.
" What ? This ? Be thankful to me, you almost falling it down... I save his life." He winked at you.
"You have to gave me another one !!" He saw the determination in your eyes and while you frown, he can't help but laughed.
"As I see, you really want this milk, right ? "
"Yes ! It's my relaxing break that you're ruining !" He laughed while looking at you. "Don't worry, I'll buy you another one, okay ?" 
" You better !"
"Hey, just one little question.. Why are you lonely ? Where's Jiho ?"
"Jiho ?" You looked at Hyunsik, you were surprise that he asked you this, you replied: "He must be with Minah, I guess.. Since her brithday, they are glued to each other. It's been now 4 days that I haven't news from him !" 

You looked down, to tell the truth, you were sad to not knowing what Jiho was doing, to not spend time with him but above all, that he wasn't searching to know how you're doing these days.

"Really ?! Waaa.. Love makes him forget his friends but I'm sure that he'll come back fast in your life." Hyunsik winked at you with his beautiful smile, and you gave him a little smile.
"Well, go buy my milk ! I didn't forget it !" You smiled at him with a determinate looks, he smiled too and get up. 
"Okay, okay, I'm going..." You laughed while looking at him go buy your milk, and shook your head. Before you can put again your earphones, you heard somebody clears his throat. You looked at this noise and you saw a boy who was standing and looking at you... You had the impression of having seen him somewhere... But where ?"Sorry to disturb you. I'm Oh Taehyun. I don't think you remember me but I'm the boy from the coffee shop from last time, you know.. The guy who was keep looking at you.. ?" You thought about it and yeah you remembered this guy. But what did he wants from you ? And how he found you ?

"Nice to meet you, I'm Park _____________." You gave him a little smile.
"Nice to meet you..." You were embarassed and the silence didn't help you. He broke it.
"You must be asking yourself how I found you, right ? You must be think I'm a crazy erse", he laughed in a clumsy way.
"Huh ? No, no ! I don't-" You stop because you can read in his eyes 'don't lie'... "Oh, okay, I thought this." You smiled and bit your lower lip while looking around. 
"To tell you the truth, I found you because of your friend. What was her name.. Minah ?" 
You looked at him so surprise, it's because of Minah ? You sighed gently... She was really determinate to put together you and this guy... Cute guy yeah. Taehyun continue his story.
"I met her yesterday in Gangnam with her boyfriend and she's recognized me. We talked a few moment while his boyfriend was gone to found something then I asked her where you were. She told me that I would have more chances to found you here, at your university." He smiled. It was that.. Jiho was in Gangnam yesterday...
"Oh, okay. And you came for..??" You asked him with the look.
"Oh yeah ! I'm here to ask you if you would like to meet up with me somedays.. I mean go out, going to cinema or other.." 
Waaaa, it was the first time that a boy asked you to go out with him, except Jiho...
"Well..."
"I understand if you say no." He looked down, you though to yourself 'Hey, what are you doing ? A guy, a cute guy want to go out with you, it's not like if it's for being a couple with you. Just being friend !'
"Yes ! I would like ! " Yeah... Its makes you better to meet others guys, after all, Jiho takes good time with an other girl than you, leave you behind.. Why can't you take good times too ?!
"Really ?" He had a huge smile on his face
"Yeah " You smiled at him, and you found cute his way to smile, a little shy but so happy...

"Waaaa... With 2 strawberry milks, I should succeed to make her forgive me." Hyunsik smiled and made his way to you. He stops his steps when he saw a boy give you his phone number.. He examined from the head to the toes the guy and his face changed. He walked faster to you but when he came to you, the boy wasn't here anymore.

"Who is he ?!" You jumped and turned your face to see Hyunsik who was always looking where the guy wa going.
"Oh, just a boy."
"What did he want from you ?" 
"Huh ? Why ??.... Oh you have my milk ?!" You smiled, reached out to the milk but you stopped when you saw that Hyunsik was looking straight in your eyes.
"What did he want ?!!!"
"Why are you like this suddenly...?" He scared you a little to be like that, to tell the truth, you never saw him like this, even when Jiho and him quarreled.
"Answer me please _________-ah !"
"Well, he just wanted my phone number because we already met one day, and he told me that I'm pretty, that he likes me, so I gave him my number to keep in touch with him and to go out together, it's all..." You looked down cause you were so shy to tell this to him.
"Don't go see him !
"Huh ?" You looked up to him
"Don't believe him, he doesn't like you, or found you pretty !"
"W-what ?"
"He's a liar, he doesn't like you, he lied ! Listen to me and erase his number !"
You never thought that Hyunsik could told you theses words..Hurtful words. You looked somewhere else and get up. He looked at you, you stayed like this without moving then you looked him straight in the eyes.
"I know that I'm not so much pretty, that I'm not the kind of girl who attract a man but you know what .. ? For the first time, its makes me happy to heard that me too I can please a boy, that one of them want to see me to go out. So no, I wouldn't erase his number and yes, I'll come to see him if I want Hyunsik ! " You sighed and began to walk.
"_____-ah !!!" Hyunsik hold your arm then continue. "Why don't you listen to me ?!" You removed your arm from him and looked him in the eyes.
"And you ?!! Why do you tell me this ?!! Why are you acting like Jiho suddenly ?!" 
"I don't act like Jiho _______-ah ! I tell you he's a liar, he's a player!"
"Okay he's a player ? No problem, if he wants to play with me, hurts me it's my stuffs not yours !" At these words, you go to your next lesson, leaving him lonely. He sighed while looking at you going, then he looked at the milks and threw them in a bin near and went to the opposite of the university.

The same evening you received a message from Taehyun who asked you if you wanted to meet with him this Saturday. You were going to anwser him, but stopped and stared into space, thinking about what Hyunsik said. Why did he act like this ? It wasn't in his habits... Maybe he was right and that the boy wasn't someone to be with.. ? No !! You weren't going to listen what Hyunsik said and you'll see this boy. You replied that you wanted to see him and asked him when the two of you will meet ? The answer was immediate. "This saturday in front of the movie theater in Gangnam, Can't wait to see you again. Taehyun." You smiled... You'll going out with a boy.. With these kinds of thoughts, people can think that you've never had boyfriend when you've already had one. Okay, one isn't much but it count too, right ? You fell asleep thinking about how to dress this saturday, even if it was just thursday....

Saturday at 1:45p.m you were in front of the movie theater waiting Taehyun. You were in advance because you were nervous. You had let go of your long hair and you had put in a little cute bow, a cute and simple dress with your flats shoes. You haven't the habit to be dress up so femininely but you wanted to make efforts for your first date with Taehyun. You check the time... 1:48p.m... He isn't going to come ? You thought about it while watching couples walking hand in hand, embrassing each others. Thinking about it, it would make 1 week since you hadn't hear news about Jiho. Well, yes, just a little message from him last night to told you that he was thinking about you but he was so busy with the boys (Block B), his family, and Minah... You understand it anyway. You phone vibrated, removing you from your thoughts. "Maybe is Taehyun to tell me that he couldn't come or something like that." You told this to yourself. You were surprised when you saw 'Hyunsik' in your screen. You had avoided him all day yesterday, what he wanted now ? You rode his message: "Sorry for the last time. You were right, it's not my business but I only worried for you.. You're a strong girl, I know you can defend yourself ! ^^ What are you doing ? Do you want go out with me ? I still owe you a strawberry milk. ^^" You couldn't help yourseld but his message gave you a huge smile, you replied. "You will owe me the strawberry milk another day, I'm already out today... Sorry !! ^^;" You sighed and smiled while looking up. The Hyunsik's answer was immediate. "You went out join this boy ?" "Yes, we're going to the cinema. If it can makes you feel better, there are a lot of people ;)" You felt you phone vibrated again but you haven't the time to check it that Taehyun called you. You looked in the direction from which the voice came and you saw him who waved at you. You went to him while he was doing the same.

" Hi~"
" Hello "
" You are really pretty today", he said this while looking at you from the head to the toe then smiled shyly at you. 
"Oh... Thank's.." You blush and look away. He gave you his arms and both of you walked to the cinema. You went to see the latest action movie, and during the film both of you eat the popcorn that he bought. At a moment while you put your hand in the popcorn package, he put his hand too and touched your hand. You took away your hand in surprise, looked at him and gave him a small embarassed smile. A few moment later he put his hand on yours who was on the armrest and caressed it. You looked at him and you saw him smile while looking at the movie, and at your turn, you looked again at the film while smiling.
"_____________-ah ?" He called you softly, you looked at him and you could read in his eyes the desire to kiss you... He watched you with passion, a look that nobody had never done to you. You saw him getting closer and closer.. By approaching he almost made you lie down. Fortunately you were at the back and there was hardly anyone in this session. But for a first kiss, he wasn't obliged to almost lying on you, right ? All of a sudden, his lips were so close to yours and you felt his fragrance tingling your nose... It's tingle too much... You sneezed in his face. 
"SORRY !!" You screamed this while raising you right on your seat since he was again sit down, wiping his face. The few people who was there looked at you, you excused yourself to these people then to Taehyun.
"I'm really sorry.. I didn't mean to do that.." You felt bad and started to bite your lips.
"It's nothing", he smiled at you then looked back to the movie. Was he upset ? What's wrong with you ? Why were you all of a sudden so sensitive to the smell of a perfume, huh ? Idiot... 
On leaving the room of cinema, you walked in front of him with the head down, because you were still embarassed of your sneeze on him. Suddenly you felt a hand on your , you turned your head a little and saw only Taehyun behind you... Eum... Whats was that ? Why he did this ? It was a compensation for him because of your sneeze on him ? Nevertheless it was weird, you never thought he would be like this.. You turned your back and asked what was that hand on your ?
"What ?! Sorry, I didn't mean to.." He smiled you, but you gave him a little awkward smile... You found it strange but you left the cinema and walked with him toward an unknown direction. 
"Where are we going ?" You looked at him, he didn't answer and keep walking holding your hand.. You're starting to get scared, you stopped and he looked at you.
"I have to go to the toilet.." You smiled to him, then you went to a small coffee to use their toilet. You took your cellphone and quickly called Jiho but even before he could answer you hung up. "He must be with Minah, he wouldn't have the time to help me now..." You pressed the call button. "Answer... Answer, please..."
"___________-ah ? It has happened something to you ? "
"Hyunsik !! He became a bit weird... Can you come please ?"
"Of course ! Where are you ?"
"I'm at **** (place of your choice) in a small coffee. Taehyun is waiting me outside... And, and-"
"Don't worry __________-ah. I'm coming. I was in the area because I wasn't very reassured about your date."
"You were around ? You're a stalked or something like that ?" 
"Ya ! We'll talk about this later, okay ? Try to stay as long as possible in the area, I'm coming!"
"Thank you Hyun-" he had hung up "Sik...". Suddenly you felt relieve that Hyunsik can comes to you... You should have listened him. You were too stubborn and proud to listen him. A few minutes later you came out and joined Taehyun..
"Sorry, it tooks so long.."
"I understand." He smiled at you. "Girls are still there because there doing again their make-up, check their hairs, and more, right ?"
"Yes, that's." You smiled while touching your hair. He held out his hand to you, you gave him your hand cause your couldn't show him that you were afraid. You were walking a bit but you saw that you move away little by littly from the population, and enter into a kind of scary alley...
"It's a shortcut to go to a good coffee shop." He told this before you could ask.
"I-I.. I'd like more if we go to this coffee near the fountain, you know it ?" You pointed behind you while you were walking... You slowed and pointed again behind you.
"Please Taehyun.. I really prefed this coffee shop.. Can we go to this co-" He interrupted you pinning you against the wall, his arms on either side of your head. You looked at the floor.
"I Prefer going to THIS coffee, okay ?" He had taken a firm tone that made you afraid.. He began to bury his face in your neck and kiss it... You were really really afraid, you knew what would happen if somebody or you, not defending yourself.
"T-Taehyun.. Stop... Please, I don't want ! N-N-NO !! HEEELP !!! STOP PLEASE !! HELP ME !!" He interrupted you by slamming your face and putting a hand on your mouth. You began to have tears in your eyes... Why didn't you listen Hyunsik ? Why ?!!
"Shhh... Otherwise I'll hurt you again.." He begin to caress your cheek with the back of his hand, then with his fingers touched your lips. You reminded you that you had learned with Jiho to defend yourself against a man. "First strike the tibia and then in his family jewels." While he kissed your jaw, you felt his hand was starting to go down to your intim part. You executed what you had learned, then you pushed him and began to run towards the end of the alley, but someone came to you and you stopped by because you had the light of the sun in your eyes and you couldn't see very well.
"_______________-ah !!" You recognized Hyunsik's voice.
"Hyun-Hyunsik..." Your voice trembled at the call of his name and when he arrived at your side, he took you in his arms, your hair and your back, with his cheek against your head. You collapse crying. 

"That's it... I give you this crazy girl.. Not even able to kiss and let herself go ! She's ugly, even if she wears a skirt or y outfits, nobody wouldn't look at her. And with her sportwear she's worse hahaha, she isn't hot !! Tssk" Taehyun was on the ground cause of the shock that Hyunsik caused him. Hyunsik stood up and walked determined to Taehyun.
"Hyunsik !" You scream his name, he gives a punch in Taehyun's with a glare.
"Nobody will look at her even if she's in sportwear ?" He gave him another punch, he went over him, took him by the collar and lifted a little Taehyun. "Even when she wears a sportwear, she's hot !" He gave another punch. "Do you know how dangerous and hot she's ?! Dare to touch her again, you're just !" He set him another fist and another, you tried to hold on Hyunsik.
"Hyunsik ! Hyunsik ! Please stop, stop that !" You screamed and your voice trembled, Hyunsik stopped, looked down at the guy and let him go. He stood up, took your hand to walked out of the alley. He stopped a moment.
"Don't hanging around her anymore or around a girl who's dear to me !" You looked at him with concern, and he dragging you with him. After a little walk, he dragged you in a park. The park where you used to come when you were'nt good. He sat down on the lawn and you too. He turned to you.
"Did he hurt you somewhere else ?" He says this while gently caressing your cheek, where Taehyun hit you. You say no with your head without looking him in the eye. You didn't dare cause you felt shameful. 
"Did he.. You know.." You again say no with your head.
"Thank God...." While saying this, he leaned you down, putting one hand behind your neck and one on your back. You were there.. Sat on the lawn with your head on his chest.. In the embrace of Hyunsik.
"Hyunsik.. I'm sorry.. I should have listened to you from the beginning. I was so stubborn and I just listened myself.
"Shhh.. The essential is that you're okay, that he done nothing other to your, okay ?" He says theses last words while having your face in his hands. You nod. He looked in your eyes, you had a little smile, then put your head again against his chest. You felt good and safe in his embrace. Hyunsik is really a great guy, you knew you could count on him. While both of you were in peace, you heard someone shout the name of Hyunsik, and you hadn't had time to think, that you were pushed back and you saw Hyunsik down, touching his mouth. He was bleeding... You got up and you went beside him, helping him a bit to recover. You looked up and said.
"Hey ! Why did you-... Jiho ?!"You saw Jiho upset with his fists clenched.
"I warned you ! You can hang out with her but don't have gesture like that, it's clear ?!!"     
Even before Hyunsik could says something, you were up and slammed Jiho. The first slap you gave him.. He always had his head turned and slowly turned to you..
"Why did you slap me ?" He said that with calm but with a little anger in his voice.
"Why did I slap you ? AND YOU HUH ?! WHY DID YOU HIT HIM ?!" You began to raise your voice.
"You know why. Why did you hit me huh ? I protected you _______________-ah, and you-"
"YOU DIDN'T PROTECT ME !!!" You cut him, you began to have tears in your eyes. "You didn't protect me at all Jiho... Hyunsik did it these days.. You weren't there, you didn't give any news... And for once that a real danger is on me, you weren't there..." Your tears flowed, he looked at you with concern in your eyes and try to find out what had happened...
"I hit you because you dared hit the only one who protected me just a few minutes.."
"_______________-ah.. What happened ??" He tried to held your hand but you stepped back. "Please, tell me.. I'm sorry that I hit Hyunsik. I was jealous at this moment and-"
"Jealous ? Why Jiho ?! You have Minah, don't you remember ?!" You raised your voice. He said nothing and looked away. 
"Sorry Jiho, but I don't want to see you.. Anymore.."
"Huh ?!"He looked at you again.
"I don't want to see you anymore. As long as you will not calm your jealousy which is useless because you have a girlfriend and that's with HER that you have to be jealous !"
"__________________-ah, can you listen please ? I-" He came to you but you back a little.
"No Jiho... No.. Sorry... Do this.. At least for me. Leave me alone..." He looked at you, you turned your eyes because you saw tears forming in his eyes. You knew you were going to tell him to stay, take him in your arms and apologize for having hit and talking to him like that, but no ! You had to resist for once, you show him that lately he hasn't supported you at all. You felt your hand wide open and held a little box, you looked from the corner of your eyes and saw a strawberry milk.
"I was on my way to come in your house and give it to you to apologize for not being with you lately and get you out, but..It become useless now..."

He turned to leave, then turned his head.
"Hyunsik ?" Hyunsik raised his head to Jiho. "Thank you." 
It was the last word from Jiho and he went away, leaving you alone with Hyunsik.....

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Thank you :) I'm sorry for the looong looooooooong time between the chapter 7 and this chapter >___< !!! Pardon me ? ;D

Hope you had enjoy this chapter ^^ I'll try my best to do faster for the chapter 9 ^^

Bye bye :)