~ In Downtown ~

○ Not a simple friendship ○

After the episode at the university, Jiho and you were in downtown to find a gift for the anniversary of Minah. You wondered why Jiho always brings you for shopping, specially when he had very good taste... But for all girls he had, he always asked to you to help him, and once again you can't tell no to your best friend. You enter in a shop and you pointed some pretty clothes to him, he shook his head, you take one item in your hand and show him again but shook his head again. All things you show him, he said no. So both of you went to another shop.. after shops and shops you went to a cafe and ordered milkshake, then you're going in a parc. You sip your milkshake and he pointed a bench, then you sat down. After a little silence, you look at him, who was looking in front of him the fountain. 

" So... What will you offer to her ? "

" I don't know yet ", he still sip his milkshake and looking in front of him. 

" How can you not know... She's your girl... ", he look at you suddenly, you make a little big eyes

" What ?! It's true.... She's your girlfriend "

" I know that ", he's looking again in front of him

" I don't understand you... It's not difficult to find a gift for the person who you're loving ! " 

" You haven't boyfriend... You'll see when you'll have one ", he look at you in the corner of his eyes. 

" But if I had one, I know what offer to him ", you smirk

" Because when you'll have a boyfriend, you'll love him ", at his words you look at him closely 

" Why ? You don't love Minah-ssi ? However she's kind, pretty, really cute "

" I didn't say I don't love her but..." 

" But ?? " 

" I'm attached it's true but I don't think this is love, so.... it's for that I don't know what offer to her maybe ", he turn to you and smile. 

" Maybe you are more than attached to her and it's for that you can't choose a gift for her, because you want it so perfect that you can't ! "

" Maybe or.... not " he wink at you, stand up and put his hands in his pockets. " We're going ? " , you nodded and up too. 

" So... Where are we going now ? " 

" At home " 

" Home ? But we aren't yet- " 

" I know but I also know that you're tired of searching a gift. "

" Oh... So my home ? Or your home ? " 

" Aishh this girl... Your home of course ! My brother if not will not let you in peace " 

" It's you that not let me in peace.... >___> " , he laughed and both of you make your way to your home. 

 

You loved pass time with him, there was not a day that you weren't with him. Sometimes your circle thought that him and you was a couple but it wasn't the case. For you Jiho is and will always a friend ! A Best Friend, yeah

Suddenly, you stopped your step, Jiho felt that you aren't at his side and turn to you. 

" What's the problem ? "

" I forgot that I had to buy some stuffs to my mom "

" Oh ? Well, let's go to buy it. Specially if it's to cook... " he smirk and you little laughed and crossed your arms

" Ya ! You plan to eat at home again tonight ? "

" I plan anything... I'm just going with you buy these some stuffs to your mom, then go to your home, because it's a little dangerous for a lonely girl and then I will greeting your mom and your siblings and- "

" And you know that my mother will ask you to eat at home "

" It's you who said that ", he takes your arm (arm in arm way) and walked to the grocery...

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

It was short again or it's me ? x) 

Well, sorry again for any mistake of grammar etc... in english ~ TT_TT