~ Morning ~

○ Not a simple friendship ○

 

" Aishh... What should I wear today ... ? " 
You take a short overalls, red shirt and put your boots... You fix you hair... Few minute later, you look in the mirror... You make a face...
 
" Grrr~ I think I should-" 
" Not changing your clothes ! " 
You turn up and see Jiho sitting on your bed. Since child, you two are friend, so he used to come in your bedroom often. You crossed your arms and look somewhere up. 
 
"I not thought about change my clothes..." 
" Oh really ? So... you thought about change your hair like I thought  ? " He smirks, you look at him and you turn to the mirror.
" What's the problem with my hair ? " 
" I don't knoooow~ " he smirk again, you turn to him and threw at him something you have under your hand. He avoided it.
" Hey~ " 
" Don't joking at me... Anyway... Why are you already here ? ", you go sitting next to him, and look at him. He look at you and touch his stomach... 
" I'm hungry...", you roll your eyes, 
" Your mom don't feed you ? "
" Yes but I still have hungry... Not my fault, I'm a male so I always hungry ;P " , you laughing and push his head with your finger. 
" Well, ( you stand up) we're going ? " He stand up too, and both of you ate and make your way for university. 
 
In front of the university, there was Minah, the Jiho's girlfriend. You look at her smiling, she was always sweet, pretty, kind, cute.. She's waiting you two and when she saw you, she waved at you. You arrived in front of her, Jiho and her kissed, you look in another direction. Even if Jiho wasn't your boyfriend, you wouldn't see him kissing a girl... And God knows how many he had, but Minah was the first girl with he was very serious. In love ? You don't know, but he cares about her so much, as he cares about you. She knows that you was the Jiho's bestfriend and she was happy to knows you, although she love you too and wasn't jealous because she knows you are just friend with Jiho. Minah greeting you.
 
" Hi _____-ah ! " she smiled at you, with cute eyes smiling.
" Hi Minah-ssi, how are you ? " 
" Oh well I'm fine but... You two are a bit in late..", she pouts
" Yeah.. I told her to do quick but she still changed her clothes and all this genre of stuff... " Jiho told this with a sigh. You look at him confused.
" Hey~ it wasn't my fault ! It was your fault ! You, little starving ! " 
" WHAT ?? Little starving ?!! Who is little here.. "  he smirks
" Okay okay... BIG Starving... It suits you better " you smirks too 
" .... I will not speak anymore... " he crossed his arms and pouts. Minah smiled.
" Aaww... my BIG cute Jiho-ah... " she pinched gently his cheeks " Why are you like this huh ? Be thankful that ____-ah fed you this morning " You laughed seeing Jiho had no choice but just thank you. 
 
You three guys, going to your class. You aren't in the same class as Jiho and Minah, although Minah isn't too in the same class that Jiho. You let Jiho and her and you went in your classroom. You entered in, you looked across this big amphitheater, and then smiled, you down the stairs.... 
 
 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 
 
Hey, it was my first chapiter (yeah yeah xD)
I hope you enjoyed it... :) 
I think it was short right ? 0_o 
Anyway, I listening right now " Close my Eyes" (Block B) 
OMO...♥  *0* their voices....~ hmm hmm well, u__u 
I'm going, maybe later or tomorrow I uploaded more :) 
Have a good times~ :P