~ Minah's Birthday ~

○ Not a simple friendship ○

 

You were able to find the Minah's address. You were a little destabilized by the environment surrounding the building ... You'll never thought she would live in a such place ... It's true, you'll never thought she was rich ... This house was ... WOW !
It was huge, 2 floors, big garden and the entrance gate already given an view of the house ... You felt very small against such a house and you wonder how Jiho had to seduce her... Well it was not very difficult because it's true, you admit it, your best friend is not the best but he has a charisma and a look that melted a lot of girls ... Then Minah, at the end, is nice and she doesn't show her wealth, on the contrary, she doesn't boast at all. Knowing that she had broken up with Jiho make you be a little sad because deep down she looked much to keep him ... You decided to ring, as you sensed it was not Minah who opened the door but one of her maids...
"Oh uh .. Hi, I'm  Park __________ and I came to see Minah if possible ..."
"Miss wish to see anyone."
The poor, you thought, she must be very affected by the break with Jiho.
"Please tell her that __________ is here, and I'd love to talk to her, I am one of her best friends." You invented it for the maid to let you go but she didn't look as dupe...
"Miss has many few friends, and they are a part of the bourgeoisie ... While you ..."
She looked you up and down, and you looked yourself at your turn .. Yes well, you didn't last fashionable clothes and you didn't have Brand New Brand on you, but it  was clear you had YOUR style...
"I'm a friend of the university, and then, today is her birthday, she shouldn't be alone ..." She looked suspicious to you, then you did enter.
A victory for you, you were sure she'll let you see Minah now. Looking through the long entrance hall you live vases which seemed to be very expensive, and tables, and you walked on a treadmill that you were afraid to get dirty cuz it was clean. She made you enter in a room, and beckoned you to sit down. You executed ... You felt intimidated by this lady.
"I'll tell Miss your presence,"
You gave her a nod with an awkward smile. You wait patiently thinking about many things ... How would you convince her to go out with you ? Is she going to come talk to you ? Because in the end, you were Jiho's best friend and maybe even this will make her suffer to talk to you ... ? Thinking, you could see that there were a lot of move in the big house.
"_____________-Ah?? " You turned your head and saw Minah, you up and bowed, you felt bad suddenly because you often said hello in a "familiar" way to her.
"You can say hello as usual you know," she smiled at you, and this made you smile... This is true, in the end she was normal.
"Are you okay ? I heard about you and Jiho... I'm sorry ... Oh and Happy Birthday too !" You didn't know where to start, and you spoke quickly,  Minah laughed. .. You've looked with a little goofy smile...
"Thank hahaha, you're too cute _____________-ah," you two sat down on the couch.
"I guess you didn't come here just to tell me Happy Birthday, right ?" She was clever... You felt that it would be hard to hide the real reason for your coming ...
"Yes ... Well, where to start ... Well, are you okay ?"
"I'm fine, don't worry," she smiled at you, but you felt that her smile was not very sincere, it was ... sad ?
"You know, if you need to talk I'm here ..." But what are you telling ? You knew very well that this break isn't real so it doesn't matter but still ... After all, you were acting like a girl huh ?!
"That's nice ... You are coming here to tell me this ?"
"Yes ..." You looked at your hands, which interlaced discomfort... There was a silent, but Minah broke it.
"Do you know why ... Jiho broke up with me? I don't understand ... I mean, we were good together, we laughed all the time, no one ever quarreled ... So why ? "
You looked up and you felt bad for her, because you could see the tears in her eyes and you knew at one time or another she could cry ... You wanted to tell her it, to reassure her, but you couldn't because she would be happier in the end ... Jiho ah ! Why did he make believe her this huh? He couldn't manage otherwise? No. .. He did nothing as others anyway ..
"Minah ... I'm sorry ... I. .. I don't know why he broke up with you ..." You lied and it hurts you because you saw she was too..
"Okay .. I understand ... You can't tell me ..." You looked at her with a questioning look.
"You're his best friend, so I thought he had to tell you, but you can't tell me for fear of hurting myself or another ... Answer me only this question please.  Doe he ... cheated on me ? "
"No, I can secure you that you have in no way be cheated Minah ! Promised.", You felt well there, for once you don't tell her a lie ... She smiled to you, and  thanked you, then you decided to ask her to go out.
"Tell me, how would you like to go out ?"
"Huh?" She looked at you with big cute eyes.
"Yes, you will not be alone here, right ?"
"Uh .. yeah ... Y-Ye-Yes, thank you !" She make a huge smile to you, and you gave her one too.
"Wait me, I'll take my affairs and we'll go shopping or something, okay ?"
"Sure, no problem." She went up the stairs but stopped and turned.
"But I'll be home for 7:30 PM, because my father organized a dinner tonight for my birthday party."
She'd smiled and went to her room. You were happy because she was kind enough to come with you, but you suddenly crashed .. 7:30 p.m.??? But the surprise party was beginning to 8:00 PM ! How ? You were supposed to prevent Jiho .. She doesn't even leave you time to take your phone and took down your arm.
" We can go ! Ms. Kim, I'm going ouuuuut~"
"Miss ... You can't .. You should try on a dress that your father bought for you and he doesn't want you out today because-"
" Ms Kim please ... Stop a bit, I have more than 5 years, and then ... you'll be there to invent something if my father try to find me, huh ?"
She gave her a wink eye, you looked Minah ... This girl amazed you... You'll never thought she would go against the advice of his father .. Suddenly you felt drawn by Minah and you found out ...
 
 
A few minutes later, two of you find yourself in shopping, something you've never done with a girl ... You'll always went with Jiho of course and Minah had  lead you in "expensive" stores. She tried several dresses, skirts, tunics and garments of all kinds ...  Later, you decide to go to take a chocolate in a café, you were sitting at a table and close to your own, in a corner, there was a table of 2 boys. Minah showed them to you with a discreetly nod .
"Look, they aren't too bad, you find it ?", You turned and looked discreetly, it's true that they were not too bad ..
"Did you see? The boy at right watching you !" She said excitedly as if it was to her who its happens. You turned to see the boy who was looking at you.
"Yaaaa, quiiiick go back up, he'll see that you are spotted him !"
"Oh okay ..." You were a little taken aback by this, because it was the first time a boy looked at you like this.
"Now I wonder what he expect coming to talk you ..." You looked weird  at Minah.
"Waaa ~ I hope he doesn't leave without at least give you his number."
"What ?" You looked weird at her, you dreamed or she wanted that a thing happens with this boy ?
"I'm not interested in that boy Minah, so I wouldn't that he gives me his phone number, I'll be more embarrassed than anything else ..." You sipped while watching the table, Minah looked disappointed.
"Too bad ... You would have made a great couple ...", You saw that she looked sad that you were not interested in this boy.
"You know, he's not so bad ..." She looked at you, you gave her a small ankward smile in corner, she looked you straight in the eyes.
"I know he's not your type __________-ah," you looked somewhere else while sipping your milkshake, "And I know very well that you like more ... someone like... Hyunsik ?! "  You made the big eyes suddenly and looked er while you resting on the table your milkshake.
"Why do you say that ?! Huh ? Do you know Hyunsik ? How do you know his name?" She smiled softly.
"Your best friend had a habit of being jealous of him ... In fact to tell you the truth, I was a little jealous when he was jealous of a boy you came too close ... It was never jealous like that with me ... " You saw her looking empty and sad, you feel bad for her and you didn't know what to say to comfort her.
"But I have learned not to be jealous of you, because it would have helped nothing. I mean, he knows you since childhood, and prohibit to see you or else, would make him to break with me earlier... I know he felt nothing for you, just friendship, is why I wasn't afraid of you. "
Wow, this sudden frankness of her make you shut up, you don't really know what to say.
"You know Minah, I-"
"I miss him...", You could see the tears forming in her eyes, you up and you would never have believed that you'll do it one day, but you have taken Minah in your arms ...  Her head was against your belly, and you her hair.
"Minah ... Don't cry please ... Even though you and I was never very close, I don't want see you cry. I know that Jiho loved you and he'll love you all his life, it seems silly, but don't think he has abandoned you for another girl or to hurt you, it's not like that now ... Even if he makes you cry, I know this is not what he thought by breaking with you ... "
You wanted tell her the truth, tell her that this was all a joke, especially when you felt her shoulders shaking.
30 minutes later you were on the way to her home, but you had to find a way to not let her go at her home... But how ? His father had planned a small party for her birthday .. As Jiho. All of a sudden, your phone rang, you saw the ID: "Dog Jiho",  you looked Minah, you apologized to go a little away.
"Ya ! Dog Jiho ! Seriously, you know how difficult it's for her and how she is bad?  No, but seriously what took you to make her believe that ? Couldn't you organize a surprise party normal like others huh?! "
"............"
"Hello? Helloooo ~?! "
"Are you done ....?"
"Uh.. yes ...."
"Can you bring her here please ? "
"Jiho, seriously, don't get involved me in more stories like this .. Especially when someone is so bad ok ?"
"She was really hurt ?"
"Of course idiot ! "
You couldn't hear anything on the other end of the wire.
"Well .. It happens, but know she has something planned by his father in less than 15min and-"
"__________-Ah ~?? I'm going to go, my father might shout at me." You saw Minah, who was concerned with the idea to make her father scream on her.
"I'm comiiiing !" You smiled at her then you turned around,
"Jiho, you shouldn't have to break beca-"
"At in 10 min", he hang up .... This idiot hung up ... He had dared to hang ... Act as if nothing was, _________-ah ... You can do it ... You went to Minah.
"Minah ! This is serious !", She'd looked worried.
"What's wrong? Something bad happened to you?"
"Not in my family ..." No, but what took to you? "This is Jiho ... He has problems with guys, he fights again because he's sad to have left you ..." And one more lie ...
"Huh? He fights?", Her eyes filled with tears, "Imagine he hurts or something else ?! Should we go there, You know where he is?", Waw... She was really in love...
"Uh yeah ...."
"What are you waiting for ?! Let's go quickly, I don't want to find him again in a pitiful state .. Especially if it's my fault."
 
 
You arrived at the place.
"But where is ________-ah?! Are you sure this is it?"
It's true that when we look more closely at the place desert, it seemed to an old abandoned warehouse ...
"Yes, yes, I'm sure ! Must be inside maybe." You opened the door, but before you go, you saying to yourself that it was better that she is among the first .. . If the confetti and others fell for you, it wouldn't be cool.
" Minah come in the first .... I'm afraid ...", And now you was scared ... You're not a good liar, but she seemed to believe you and entered first. At the entrance it was dark ...
"_________-Ah? ... I'm afraid ... It's all black... Jiho?? ... Jihooo??? _________-Ah why you don't talk ? JIHO ?!! "
Suddenly the light s' turn up, slightly blinding her and confetti and firecracker exploded, and all in heart was screaming " HAPPY BIRTHDAY ! " She looked around her and saw Jiho. Suddenly the tears overwhelmed ... She bit her lips and burst into tears .. Jiho comes take her in his arms, putting a hand behind her head and the other caressed her back.
"Shhh ... Don't cry ..."
"Idiot ..." She looked at him, knocked him softly, he smiled and repeated in his arms ...
Everyone smiled, it was crowded, Jiho had invited close friends of Minah, and people you don't know, and the best friends of Jiho (Block B). You recognized the maid of Minah and made a grimace ... What is she doing there? You saw a well-dressed man with class, and same age about your mother, you guessed it had to be Minah's father. He knew everything so .. And the maid also ... AAAHHHH... She could help you then ! You sigh softly, glad that all this ends, then you looked back in the direction of Jiho and Minah. You saw them laugh out loud, and also hugging ... They looked happy ... Very ... You smiled at this sight, but you felt it was a bitter smile ... You don't know why, but you feel your heart tighten and it make you a little hurt, you were almost jealous that Minah is in Jiho's arms and he's laughing with another girl as much as you ...
But this girl was his girlfriend, so he had to laugh as much as he wanted ...
The evening went well, and in the middle of it, and Minah Jiho who didn't let each and others, come to you, who was in a corner, a glass in hand, watching the others.
"Thanks again ________-ah," Jiho grinned to you.
"Oh nothing, you owe me one, don't forget !" You gave him a wink, he laughed.
"Don't worry, I'll be there when that day comes."
"I too will be there _________-ah ! Thank you so much for this day !" Minah smiled, and had her grip tighten with Jiho. You couldn't help yourself, but  at this link closer, your heart tighten more again, but you gave them a smile trying to hide this.
"No problem Minah, thanks too because I could spend a day with a girl once."
"It may be a lot of others if you want !"
"Oh ~ yeaahhh~ days with the two women I love the most," Jiho was excited, Minah laughed, you too, even if you would prefer to be the only one...
"No, no, no babe ! Just girls ! Just a day without you.", she said in a tone so cute ... Jiho pouted but smiled and she gave him a slap with her finger on the Jiho's mouth who smiled and gave her a kiss on the cheek. You felt really bad at that time ...
"Excuse me, but I have to go."
"Huh?! Already ? Why ?" Jiho was disappointed and Minah too.
"I had forgotten that I had to take my little sister to Mrs. Choi ... If I don't go before my mom comes home from her cooking classes, my death is assured," You made a face so cute that made them smile.
"Okay .... If you're forced... Hello to your mom ok ?!"
"Hmm", You nod, smiled and leave them .. You made your way through the crowd partying ... You wanted to leave this place quickly...
 
A few minutes later, you left, you sit beside a fountain, you are listening to music with headphones and staring into space, you thought about this day... Pictures of Minah and Jiho happy appeared in your head. You wanted just one thing, hunting these images that hurt you ... Worse than you thought.
Yo were sure to not be in love with Jiho,  in your head it was clear that he was your best friend and nothing else ! Yes, nothing else, you couldn't feel more than friendship for him ! A best friend ... Another lie... You sighed, you sit down on the ground, leaning against the wall of the fountain, closing your eyes to try to empty your mind ...
Even if you wanted to, even if you felt love for him, it was impossible. He was in love with Minah ... Even very in love and you, you were his best friend ....
Yes, that's right, just a best friend ....
 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
 
Story is coming to be more interesting from now ^^ 
Because feelings are coming up etc ...~ ^^
Thank to read my story ^^ 
I hope you enjoyed this chapter ^-^v 
 
Can't stop listening "Wanna Do" of Jiyoung (KARA) ... The "woo oh woo oh " and guitar are just ... ♥ 
Well ~ Byye byye ~ ^^ M