Victim 3: Sandara Park

Missing In Nightmare

Dara's POV

 "ANNYEONG,JI-EUN!!" I yelled while a whipped open her house's door. She gave me a key so I can disturb her house ANYTIME! :D I waited for a reply and..nothing! "Hey,I haven't seen you in a while!" I loudly said back. Why wasn't she answering? I slowly took steps up the stairs and opened her bed room door. Bom and I are the only one who knows that she lives alone,poor her. I can't believe her parents are so cruel to an angel! 

 I dropped to the ground and looked under the bed and around. Nope,no sight of her. A shiny image skipped by my eyes. I took a closer look to see what holds..

glass?

A spot of dried blood?

Did Ji-eun.....?

AHHH!! WHERE'S THAT WOMAN?!?! It's not like her to pull some silly prank like this!

"LEE JI-EUN ANSWER ME NOW!!!!!!!" I screamed with squinted eyes and waited for an answer. Where REALLY was that lady?! If she went somewhere important,she would at least contact me to let me know! 

"Heh,heh,heh..." A voice magically appeared. 

"JI-EUN?!" I yelled back,leaving the room and looking for her in the bathroom.

"Sandara Park." A voice called my name. I whipped my head around and a girl on the bathroom mirror appeared. It looked exactly like Lee Ji-eun...what the-??!

"Lee Ji-eun..wha-what are you do-?!" I trailed,and the girl cut me off.

"It's Queen IU of Nightmare. Join me Sandara Park,come to Nightmare. Experience the Nightmare." She said in a monotone voice.

"JI-EUN! THIS IS DEFINITELY NOT A FUNNY JOKE!!!"

"It's not." The girl smirked. She was wearing a while dress,tattered but beautiful. Her icy pink lips smirked and she looked at me. I shook my head and looked at her with my death glare. This is NOT Ji-eun. What the jello is this girl?! Magical creature?! Or am I just having a really bad nightmare?

                                                         ... ._. ...

 Knock out.

 Dead.

 K.O!

 Taeyeon,who was 'IU' definitely knocked out Sandara Park...via BATHROOM MIRROR. Amazing,right? She has that cruel power. What kind of knock out,you ask. She's not dead. She fell asleep,that kind of knock out. Now,the perfect chance,she can NOW go to Nightmare....oh,Taeyeon!

                                                        ... ._. ...

Taeyeon's POV

 Already victim three? Perfect. Three knock outs in such a little time,LOVE IT! I shot my glare at one of my filthy servant,Yoon-eww.

 She bowed a crooked bow and left to the vicitm releasing tree. I danced along to the three taps on the tree. 

 1,2,3....Blast Off. Victim coming in....1,2,3....Hello,new victim!

 A hideous girl fell in front of me. Her knees and palms on the floor,in a defeated position. She looked up weakly and I smirked my lovable smirk. 

 "Welcome to your new home,Nightmare,Sandara Poop." I said in my tone while sitting in my ice chair. 

 "What did you just call me,you fake ?!" She did this ugly imma-kill-ya glare. 

 "I SAID,welcome to your new home,NIGHTMARE." I snorted at her foolishness and shooed my hand,a signal for her to be carried away by my servants. Ugly Yoona grabbed her by the arm,hoisted San-doo doo up and dragged her out the open into the beautiful world of Nightmare. Another smirk crawled onto my lips. 

Surprise for you,Lee Ji-eun.

Choi Seung Hyun's POV

I saw a running figure in the distance. As it got closer,I realized it was a guy with blonde hair,panting. He looked at me,I had this feeling that he was trapped her along with me to.

 "Do you know what this place is?" He said while pointing his finger to the side. I shook my head.

 "I think we're trapped here..."

 "...WE?...Does that mean,there's going to be more people here?" He replied back in shock.

 "Maybe. But we need to get out of here,no matter what cost." I turned my head to the side and closed my eyes and clenched my fists. I was pissed at who ever is behind this show. 

 "HELP!!!!!" A voice shrieked,I opened my eyes and the blonde guy was looking to the right. We both ran to the left,looking for the shrieking voice's owner.

 There was a person. A girl. A pretty one,actually. She was shrieking and up against a stone wall,there was a lion-like creature up against the girl,looking like it's ready to bite.

 The blondie swooped in and threw the lion to the floor,letting it fall on a trail of sharp,pointed rocks. He grabbed her hand and ran towards me. She was panting and she put her hand on the blonde guy's shoulder. He blushed like a fool. We are in some ugly place,and he's BLUSHING? Puh-leeze,what crime did I commit to be thrown here in some ugly jail? 

 "H-hi! Sandara Park,nice to meet you strangers." She said while waving and wiped her forehead. A pissed off look washed over my face. How are these people SO CALM when we are in some DUMP of some DUMP?!

 "Kang Daesung!" The blonde guy bounced and did a mini hair flip. I turned to the side in shame.

 "Choi Seung Hyun." I said quitely in a angry tone. 

 "This place is crazy. There was some over there." Sandara said while doing that ">.>" look.

 "Ji-eun?" I questioned. 

 "It's not her. I'm so sure. She's not like that!" Sandara yelled and shook her head. 

 "I haven't seen her in forever. So...I don't know much about her...but I know some." Daesung said and he looked down. "I miss her out of everybody I met in my life the most." A little tear slipped from his eyes and crashed onto the floor.

 "What kind of relationship did you have with her?" I asked curiously. Because I'm her older brother,I should know what's going on!

 "Well,I met her when she was only five years old. I was her neighbor and she said I was her first bestest best friend." He replied slowly while couple more tears slipped out of his eyes. He dryed it with his hand and sniffled. 

Ji-eun's POV

 Sandara Park eonnie.

 Daesung oppa.

 Choi Seung Hyun oppa.

 I all heard their conversation and right now,multiple tears were falling from my eyes,I sniffled more,and now I'm crying,bawling. I ran over to Daesung oppa and kissed him on the cheek and hugged him.

 "I love you so much..." I told him. But-not lover type of love. I saw the surprised look on his face and I smiled weakly. I started crying more. "I love you so much!" I said again,knowing they didn't know I was here. I let go of him and went to Dara eonnie and cried more. Why do I cry so easily? I hugged her really tightly,and hugged Choi Seung Hyun oppa tightly too. "I LOVE ALL OF YOU SO MUCH!" I cried tears of joy,madness and sadness. And hugged Seung Hyun oppa the whole time. He didn't seem to care.