Let the game begin

Missing In Nightmare

IU's POV

 Swish,swish the cold winter night treks along pass me and passerbys. Coldness shoots shivers up and down my spine,the darkness about to swallow the night.  It was freezing cold in Seoul,and I was walking along the sidewalk by myself. Because I'm so lonely. My parents don't want me at all,they say they don't love me. They suddenly left the house one night,they left a note.

 Ji-Eun,

 Your parents are flying to China,we're going to live there for the rest of our lives. Don't think about finding us or contacting us,live by yourself. 

 The note was in my hand,I clenched it tightly,crinkling and wrinkling it as much as I could,and I threw it away onto the streets. A car ran over it and I didn't care. I don't want to keep that note. A tear fell from my eyes and I wiped it immediantly and continued my way home,I only came outside to throw that thing away. 

 My parents left the house,so I had it all to myself. They left pictures of our family,I burned them in the fireplace. But I had to keep one,so I did. When it was the happiest times of my life,when my parents actually loved me. We were at the beach and in the sand my parents wrote,

Love

With a heart by it,my parents and I stood by the letters,with smiling faces. I'll just keep that. 

 I sold all of my "mom's" jewelry,for I didn't need it. I sold everything I didn't need,or want. And I got enough money to feed myself. This house was pretty much abandoned,so nobody disturbed me. My life routine was to get up,go to school,go to work and go home and eat inbetween. I had practically no friends at school,except Park Bom and Sandara,they were older than me,my best eonnies I'll ever meet. I remember when I first met Park Bom eonnie.

"Hi! I'm Park Bom,nice to meet you!" A pretty girl jumped in front of me exclaimed with her hand stretched out. I shyly shook it.

"H-H-Hi...my name is Lee Ji-Eun." I lowered my head,introducing myself. The pretty girl lifted up my chin.

"Don't be so down! You're too pretty to be like that,let's be friends!" She said while taking my hand and walking me to a lunch table. It was my first day at this school,and I was scared to death. Another girl was at the table. "Hey,Ji-Eun,this is my friend,Sandara Park. You too should say hi." Bom added.

"Hi! My name is Sandara Park,we should get to know eachother more." Another super pretty girl talked to me while eating a sandwich. 

"Her name is Lee Ji-Eun!" Park Bom said while seating me and herself down.

"Wah,I like your name! It's pretty,unlike my odd name." Sandara said.

"Ani! I like your name,it's pretty,you're pretty too." I said to her.

"You're too nice,thanks for being friendly." She said while taking out some milk,she looked at me with a raised brow while I had puffed cheeks and was looking around. "Why aren't you eating your lunch?" Sandara questioned me.

"Oh! I forgot it today." I said while my two index fingertips bounced off one another. Bom handed me a piece of pound cake.

"Have some,Ji-Eun Dongsaeng!" Bom eonnie said to me while pushing the piece onto my hand.

"Kamsahamnida Eonnie." I said while doing a shoulder bow.

"You don't have to talk to me formally!" She said while giving me a playful punch.

"Gomawo!" I said,smiling with a mouth full of food,and since then,they were the only ones I trusted.

                                                                                                              \(._.)\ ...../(._.)/

"No,no,no!" Ji-Eun twisted and rolled around in her bed,in the middle of a nightmare.

She was dreaming that her eonnies,Sandara and Bom were being murdered by this girl Ji-eun never met before in her life.

"DON'T YOU DARE HURT MY FRIENDS!" Ji-eun screamed at the girl,she looked around her feet for a weapon...a marble. She threw the marble at the girl and the girl caught it with her own hands.

"Remember me....Taeyeon." And the girl dissapeared without another word. Park Bom and Sandara Park looked and Ji-eun in despair.

"Ji-ji-Ji-eun....remember that we will always love y-you." Park Bom croaked her last words and closed her eyes,death.

"Y-you're the best,Lee Ji-eun.." Sandara whispered and fell back,Ji-eun fell to her knees.

"I WILL STOP YOU,TAEYEON!!!!!!!" Ji-eun sobbed,she sobbed and sobbed until there was a puddle of her tears,it was sorrow and depression...a puddle of sorrow and depression.

Back to IU's POV

I shot up,sitting up straight. I started panting terribly,i looked around frantically and realized it was only a nightmare. I wiped my forehead from a bit of sweat and sat at the edge of the bed,and stood up.

"Ow!" My foot jerked and I held onto it,I stepped on glass and blood was dripping from a cut. I jumped on one leg to the bathroom and got a bunch of toilet paper and wrapped it around the cut. "Otteke...I might be late for school!" I worried to myself. I crawled over to the piece of glass laying on the floor. 

Where did this come from? I picked up the piece of glass and examined it...did I break anything? Not that I know of.

Just rest. I just need to rest,that's it. One day won't hurt right?

I layed down on my bed and feel sound asleep....then I found myself in another place,like another world.

That girl.

That girl was standing in front of me. She snapped to get my attention,I shook my head.

"Welcome to Nightmare,Ji-eun.........IU." That Taeyeon girl said to me.

IU? Was that my new nickname? Is it good? I don't like where this is going. I rubbed my eyes and opened them again,it looked like I was looking into a mirror,facing myself. I cocked my head to the side,the other "me" did as well.

"What's wrong,Queen IU? You're the queen of Nightmare now,congrats. Too bad this isn't all fairytail like...poor you,IU." The girl said...was that Taeyeon? Why does she look exactly like me? The lady tapped the air,and a screen popped up,she slid it 9 times. Each time showing a different person....I think I knew all of them. There was Bom and Dara eonnie. I shot a look at Taeyeon. "There going to show up here. They're going to be trapped..because of you." She then opened her clenched fist,there was a marble in her hand,then it dissapeared from my eyes. "Find that marble,and I'll release all 10 of you,and you win...but you only have little time. You'll be invisible..nobody will be able to see you,unless you find that marble. When you do....they'll be something else waiting for you."

"Why are you doing this to me." I asked..it sounded more like a statement.

Taeyeon put her finger over my lips.

"Let's play a game,now..if you really want to know..then wait. Also,let me give you advice.." She started...

"Good Luck." With a blink of an eye,she snapped "my" fingers,and off she vanished. I looked around..all I need to do is find that marble? Okay. Fine.


Let the game begin.