Victim 1: Choi Seung Hyun

Missing In Nightmare

Taeyeon was in the castle of Nightmare,she snapped her fingers and two girls came running to the "queen",who looked exactly like Ji-eun.

"Drop the first victim,Choi Seung Hyun." Taeyeon smirked while two girls,Yoona and Jessica kneeled and bowed down to her.

"Yes,IU." Yoona said,she was ordered to call Taeyeon:IU.

Jessica crawled to an old tree and knocked on it once,that was the magic..to release the victims.

               \(._.)\ ..... /(._.)/

Choi Seung Hyun,the tough guy. The manly guy. The hyung every guy wanted to be friends with. The handsome guy,every guy was jealous of his looks and how girls would drool over him in less than a millisecond. Those eyes will make you pregnant like BA-BAM! 

What's the plan to catch this guy and send him to Nightmare? It's always when the victim is sound asleep...then suddenly,they'll be dreaming of a nightmare,and be stuck in that nightmare. Hello,Nightmare World. 

               \(._.)\ ..... /(._.)/


Choi Seung Hyun's pov

Another day of being on the TOP..keke..my nickname: Top! ^-^

I fell on my bed and got snuggly with my pillow and closed my eyes,goodnight,me! Sweet dreams!

            \(._.)\ ..... /(._.)/ ~~~ Dreaming,Dreaming,Dreaming!!! ~~~~

Where the helicopter is the helicopter I is?! Where is I is?! O.O

A girl in a tattered white dress with a long train stepped towards me,in the front the dress cut was at her knees,and the rest of the dress curved and trailed back. She looked so,so,so familiar...

Lee Ji-eun?

"Ji-eun..?" I asked.

"Choi Seung Hyun." She said blankly..not likely her. "Welcome to Nightmare,you should thank me for making your time exciting." She said while she turned her head to the side.

"Excuse me?" I asked her,I wasn't getting a single WORD she was speaking. 

"You're welcome. Enjoy." The mysterious woman said while she stepped away behind a tree. There was something strange about this..it was so realistic..aren't I dreaming? 

I realized I was sitting on a rock in the middle of a creek. Oi! I had a fear of water..well...kind of. I don't really know how to swim so good. :( Sooo..

Someone PLEASE tell me what is happening here?!

      \(._.)\ ..... /(._.)/

Ji-eun's pov

I looked around for that marble. Why didn't I throw something bigger?! I hope this will be no buggie,I need to find it out FAST. A blood PINK bug tried to get its claws on my wrist! What ELSE is in this nightmare? I looked around the creek,then something caught my eye. Choi Seung Hyun oppa? So I had to find a marble to free him? I waved my hands,he was looking in my direction! 

Didn't he not like water? WHY DID THAT LITTLE PUT HIM THERE?! I really don't like that girl! I haven't seen him in forever..how long? Couple months? Years? I have no idea. I remember a glimpse when we met.

"Excuse me,your getting purple." A really tall man said while he put an umbrella over me. It was pouring rain harshly,I was taking a walk because I was bored,but I had no umbrella so I just went without one. 

I'm really purple? Was I out for that long?

He led me to a cafe inside,it was warm as ever! He was so nice that he ordered me coffee and even payed for it. At the table,I bowed.

"Kamsamnida,sir." I respectfully said.

"Choi Seung Hyun oppa." He ruffled my hair,so that's what I should call him.

"Lee Ji-eun!" I chirped while putting my hand in front of him,he high-fived it instead of shaking it,I smiled.

He was really easy to talk to,I really liked this guy. We kept talking and talking until the rain stopped,we exchanged numbers and I thanked him again. We would always keep in contact,we met up at that cafe everyday. We eventually stopped because of school,but we would always call and text. I really value him because he reminded me of my dad...not really,he treated me like I was a daughter,even though we wasn't THAT old. I got really sad when I couldn't meet up with him,but I will always value him as my official brother that I never had.


I can't believe that little girl caught him! No! My brother! I ran to him and said...

"OPPA,OPPA?!?!" I waved my hand in front of him and blinked my eyes. He did nothing..was Taeyeon really not lying when she said I coudn't be seen by anyone?

Oh crackers. No,please!

He was about to slip from trying to get onto land from the rock,so I stepped one foot on the rock and held him to keep his balance. He got this look,he probably suddenly felt something helping him. I'll always be your helping hand,oppa. When he safely got onto land,I hugged him immediately,not caring if he was being freaked out. I was so glad I could see him again,he was still as handsome as ever. I hugged him tighter and eventually started tearing up,and now tears were slipping down my cheeks. 

I'll find that marble for you,oppa. I won't let you get hurt.

I slipped away and off I went,it's time to find that FREAKIN' MARBLE!!! Where would Taeyeon put it? I don't think I ever met her until that nightmare. That devious girl,she probably put it in a difficult place to ever find. She might even move it around every 5 minutes! I growled and got angry,I turned back to oppa to see if something happened. A snake with spikes on its back was crawling to Seung Hyun oppa,I don't think he could see it. 

I ran to the snake and all I could do was step on it,the part where I stepped faded away,then in under 2 seconds,it grew back. That ugly Taeyeon,was she the one who made this creature? I got a cup of water with my hand and splashed it on its eyes. It instantly stopped breathing and went dead. Job finished! But my hand started to burn,what kind of water is this? Is that why it went dead? I pushed the snake with my feet into the creek,and blew on my hand,it hurt so badly!

It burned like crazy,like a raging fever. I started running to look for a source of something that would help,I got tired and started panting. I rested my burning hand on a tree and tried to get my heart rate to normal. When I dusted off dirt off my pants,my hand was healed. I whipped my head to the tree...a healing tree? I broke off three twigs and secured it in one of my cargo pant's pockets. Gladly this pants has a bunch of pockets! 

Maybe the marble would eventually come,right now I have to protect Seung Hyun oppa. I tried to make my way towards where I came from,I remembered the path perfectly. But he wasn't there,where did he go? I looked around in worry,where is he? I have to find the marble AND oppa? Give me a break!