Victim 2: Kang Daesung

Missing In Nightmare

Taeyeon was sitting in the castle,she could see everything that was happening,from Ji-eun saving the victim to Ji-eun breaking twigs of the healing tree.

"How could she find the healing tree so quickly?!" Taeyeon growled. "Second victim,waste no time!" Taeyeon ordered to servant Yoona who was handing her a cup of special tea.

"Right away,IU." Was Yoona's only reply,she stepped to the tree that released victims and knocked it two times to release the second victim.

"Welcome to Nightmare,Kang Daesung." Taeyeon smirked that eye-burning smirk and sipped her tea.

                                                                                                                     ... ._. ... 

Daesung's POV

I flopped on my bed,I was so tired from taking that math test. I decided I might as well take a nap,YAWN YAWN YAWN!

Sleepy time,Daesung!

                                                                                                                     ... ._. ... 

No way of  escaping now,you'll have to get out of this Nightmare somehow. Sweet dreams,go away,come back another day.

"W-who's that?!" I yelled to the nowhere air. I heard someone singing and a drip of sweat crashed down to the white floor. Everything was white,where ever I was. 

Welcome to Nightmare,Daesung!

Grafitti was being written,letter by letter,appearing on the white wall. Nightmare? Am I in some kind of nightmare? No! I just wanted to take a freakin' nap here!

Things started appearing,first an old,crooked tree. Then next to it,was a cherry blossom tree. It started snowing and I shook my head. Then,some kind of weird environment spread around me. Where the heck am I THIS TIME?! The snow was black,instead of the usuall white. 

                                                                                                                     ... ._. ... 

Lee Ji-eun's POV

It started to snow,black snow. Really,Taeyeon? A figure started to form in the distance,I tip toed to it.

I know this person,he's familiar... 

I got a closer look,then a flashback instantly went in my head.


It was a snowy day when I was 5 years old and still with my parents. A guy came over and threw a snowball at me. 

"YAH!!!" I screamed when he threw it at me. 

"AHH!! I'M SO,SO,SO SORRY!!!" He came over and bent down,patted me and wiped off the snow. I got really mad and got a snowball and threw it RIGHT in the middle of his face,he closed his eyes and had a pissed look on his face. He wiped it off and looked at me with that "Okay,you little-!" smile.

I beamed and waved to him.

"Annyeong! My name is Lee Ji-EUN!" I yelled excitedly. 

"Hi Lee Ji-eun,it's Kang Daesung." He put his hand in front of me,I was suppose to shake it,but I high-fived it instead. 

"Wanna be friends?! Let's PLAY! Weee!" I said loudly while tossing snow in the air,he smiled and we became friends. We were nieghbors ever since,until he had to move away. I still remember how he left me.

>>>Another Flashback<<<

"Bye bye,Lee Ji-eun! Be good for me okay?" He waved and smiled.

"Noo!! Don't leave me!" I started bawling and tugging on his jacket.

"Be good okay? Bye,bye!" He hugged me and waved and smiled again. 

"Will we meet again? You're my bestest,best,best friend,ever!" I cried and hugged him again.

"Of course we will,don't be upset okay? Never cry,be happy!" He smiled another smile and hugged me tight. I waved to him as he got in the moving truck and left. Since then,I never ever saw him. But I still valued him and never forgot him up to now because he was my very first best friend I ever had.


"KANG DAESUNG?!" I yelled as I got back into reality. I started to tear up again,I cry so easily. My best,first friend...stuck here?! He couldn't even see me....POOP.

I really need to find that marble.

A voice suddenly came into my ears.

"Little surprise for you,IU." It said.
 
Stupid Taeyeon.