Noona...

When SHINee proposes to you*five shot*

You moved your body along to the beat. The music filled your ears. As you were so graceful. Then suddenly it stopped. You turned your head, and saw your boyfriend.

"Taemin-ah why'd you stop the music I was dancing!" You whined. He laughed and put in a different CD. Taemin and you have been going out for three years. You've been dance partners since you were five. He was a year younger then you and in high school all the other noonas loved him. At first he was just your dance partner until he started to look more of a man to you then just some little boy.

"You and your ballet. Hip hop is the way to go noona." he smiled, and winked. You rolled your eyes as he began popping.

"Go Taem. Go Taem. Go Taem." You chanted. He smiled and grabbed you hand spinning you. He then let go of your hand.

"Go noona. Go noona. Go noona." He chanted as you began dancing. You both had a burning passion for dance, and for each other. He then turned the lights off, and the music stopped.

"Taeminie?" You called. After ac couple minutes music started to play and the light were back on. Taemin was dressed in a nice outfit with roses. Their was picnic blanket on the floor with a basket, and a vase.

"What's this?" You asked. He smiled, and sat down putting the flowers in the vase.

"Come sit." He said and patted the floor nest to him. And so you did. He then pulled out Champagne glasses which he filled with yours and his favorite drink Banana Milk. You both began to talk, and feed each other chocolate covered strawberries. He then changed the song to a slow one and stood up.

"let's dance." He said grabbing your hand and pulling you up to your feet. he held you close to him. Your head rested on his shoulder, and you could hear his heart beating fast. He was nervous...

"Saranghaeyo." He whispered, kissing your forehead. He spun you around, and suddenly got down on one knee. He couldn't be? You thought to your self. But then he pulled out the black box, revealing a ring.

"I've always had a crush on you. You were the first and only girl I've ever liked...I've ever loved... I want to be here for you. To protect you and comfort you." You put a hand over your mouth while tears escaped. he took your hand.

"Will you marry me?" He asked. You shook your head speechless. Lost for all words.

"yes, yes. Lee Taemin I would love to marry you." He put the ring on your finger, and spun you around kissing you.

"I'm so relieved." He said.

"Why?" You laughed.

"I though I would mess something up, so i came here earlier with key and practiced this about 20 times." He smiled.

"Aww taem!"

A/n

what did u think i liked it. SO which one was ur fave. Mine was either this or Onew's.