Get well soon

When SHINee proposes to you*five shot*

You sighed as you laid in the hospital bed. You stared at all the flowers and stuff animals your friends and family members got you. Most where from your boyfriend Choi Minho. You two have been dating since your first year in high school. Since you were 15 and look at you know 22. 7 years together.

The other day you fell down the stairs and brook your leg and one arm even. You were now in the hospital, getting out in a day or two. You hated not being able to do anything. Just having to lay in bed and do nothing. Nothing at all. Such a boring life.

There was a knock at the door.

"Come in." You said. The door swung open.

"Miss me?" It was Minho with a basket of flowers.

"Aww Minho they're beautiful." You said. He smiled, and walked over to you kissing your cheek and put the flowers down next to you.

"I saw them and just had to get them for you."

"Thanks baby." You kissed his cheek, and scooted over to make room for him. He sat down next to you, and wrapped his arm around you.

"I just want you get better." He said your hair.

"Me too. I hate being in here."

"It's ok you'll be out soon." You the put your head on his shoulder.

"Yea but I'll be in crutches. I wont be able to play basketball with you or go running with you." He laughed.

"Don't worry it'll be fine."

"Promise?" you said.

"Promise." He then kissed your forehead, and you soon drifted to sleep. When you woke up the lights where dim and on the candles were lit. The basket of flowers Minho had given you were on your lap. You then noticed a box in the middle of the flowers. The box was open showing a beautiful Diamond ring.

"I want to spend the rest of my life with you. From day one, I knew that we'd be together forever.So, will you marry me?" You heard Minho ask. The lights switched on and you saw him down on one knee.

"Yes...of course. Yes." You said. he put the ring on your finger and kissed you.

A/n

minho he's smexy. what if minho proposed shirtless? id say yes in a heart beat lol last but not lease TAEMIN!