The Ball

When SHINee proposes to you*five shot*

You looked your self over in the mirror. You were wearing a pretty dress your boy friend Kim Kibum a fashion designer made special for you.

He had a signature color pink. Today he was throwing his annual ball. All his friends and family members were invited and would gather for a night full of dancing. You had know Key all you life seriously, he was their when you were born. His mother is your mother best friend. he's also one year older than you. His fiery personality and diva like ways is what you love about him. Don't forget his pretty face. Yes Kibum was very pretty in deed for boy.

You waited out side your home for Kibum to pick you up. A white limbo pulled up, and the driver got out.

"Mr.Kim sent me to fetch you." The driver said as he opened the door. You bowed and went in. A 2 dozen roses were waiting for you, and a jewelry box. You opened it and inside was beautiful Diamond necklace and matching earrings.

You smiled, and put the earrings on. As the car stopped, the driver opened the door and let you out. key was waiting for you with a dozen more roses.

"Wow you look beautiful." He said in awe. He noticed the jewelry box in your hand and took the necklace out. "Turn." He said, and you did. He then clipped the necklace.

"Kibum-ah. It-it's amazing." You said and kissed his lips.

"I know." He smirked. "Shall we?" he extended a hand,a and you gladly took it. All eyes were on you as you entered the giant ball room. You smiled sheepishly. But Kibum had a proud smile that said Yea she's mine. He loved you deeply, you were the most important thing to him.

Everyone complemented you, and Kibum. People were saying how lucky was to have beautiful girlfriend like you. One time Kibum replied.

"I know, I'm the most luckiest man in the world to have such a beautiful one of kind girl." Which made you blush. You both danced the night away.

"Where's Kibum?" You asked his one friend. Kibum was no where to be found. That's when you found path made out of rose petals. you fallowed them out into the rose garden. Kibum was in the middle of the garden.  Rose petals and candles were scattered on the ground.

"Kibum-ah?" You asked as you reached him. He just smiled, and took your hands.

"I love you. I love you more then anything else. My love for you is greater then my love for anything else." He kissed you hands, and got down on one knee. your heart was racing, and beating so loud you were afraid he could hear it.

"You're the only girl who's able to deal with me and my diva ness, the only girl that's prettier then me." You let out a small laugh. He then pulled out a small box.

"Will you marry me?" He asked opening the box. The ring was unique.

"Of course Kim Kibum. I would love to marry you." He smiled, and put the ring on your finger. You then saw tears in his eyes. "Kibum what's wrong?"

"I'm just so happy." He said kissing you.

"I love you so much."

A/n

i love that dress and necklace and earrings and ring and key. Lol i had to look for a dress that made me think of Key and this one i think he's wear if he was a girl lol ok next is our lil min min ho