hey...do you want to marry me?

When SHINee proposes to you*five shot*

You walked into the apartment of your boyfriend Lee Jinki. You've been dating since you guys were 18. You are currently 23. You two aren't just lovers but best friends since you were 6. He was the nerdy boy that people picked on. He was weird, awkward , and clumsy. But he was kind, with a beautiful smile and singing voice. He was an actor in musicals, and you taught English classes.

You were born in America and moved to Korea when you were 5 the moved back to America when you were 10, and moved back to Korea when you were 14. Your English was pretty much perfect, and Jinki would some times try to be coo and speak English by randomly saying "yea man." or "yo whats up homie?" which of course made you laugh every time. He was silly as were you.

"Hey." Said with a smile, as he kissed your lips.

"I'm starving please tell me you got food?" You said as you sat down on the sofa. The TV playing some random show.

"When don't I have food?" He then placed a bag of KFC on the coffee table. Biscuits, mash potatoes with gravy and of course fried chicken.

"Oh my god, it smells so good!" You said in English. He laughed.

"Oh my god!" he said in English. You laughed, and he handed you a plate. you both piled your plates high with food. "This-this is like heaven on earth." He said with a sigh. You nodded your head.

"I love chicken so much." You said. Jinki was the only boy who shared the same love of chicken with you.

"I know right chicken is just the best."

"Ok, if I was falling of a cliff, and the last chicken in the world was too, and you could only save one of us, who would you save? Me or chicken?" You took a spoon full of mash potatoes in your mouth.

"Hmmm....that's hard." He looked at you, then at the chicken in his hand. "Chicken." he laughed and took a big bite.

"Jerk." you said as you put mash potatoes on his nose.

"Yah...I'm just kidding. You of course." he wiped his nose.

"You know I love Chicken so much I could marry it." you laughed, and took a bite. he smiled, and wiped his hands.

"Hey...do you want to marry me?" He asked. You almost choked on your chicken.

"Wha-what?"

"Yea. Do you want to marry me?"

"Stop playing around." You said. But he has a serious look on his face. "You're-you're serious?" He smiled, and shook his head pulling out a ring.

"Oh my god."  Tears came to your eyes. "yes. yes. yes!" you said, as he put the ring on your finger. You wrapped your arms around him and kissed him.

"I love you more then chicken." He whispered.

A/n

Omg wasn't it just so cute? I liked it, next is Jjong!! Love you all! comment!