Chapter 2

Pinky Promise with Blue Sorrows

"Er... Yes. Actually,I ran away from home..."

 

Omg! Why? Why did he do that? Did he experience the same thing as me? These thoughts just appeared in my head... But then again, he didn't seem like a person who had been abused...

 

"Why did you run away? If I'm not wrong, you are rich and your parents treat you really good, isn't it?" I asked him as I caught sight of his shoes and outfit. They're all famous designer's brand.

 

He seemed a little shocked and looked at me with amazed eyes! Well, I think my guess was right. "Eh? H-How did u know??"

 

Of course I know. I've to deal with many rich and noble people when I tag along with my father for his business meetings until he married stepmum...

 

"Well,I know it by looking at your clothes, style and the way you talk! It's really different from others and...your hands... they look really soft and it seems like you haven't done anything by your own." I smiled.

 

He looked at me like he was really impressed! " Ok! I admit that I'm a rich boy who does nothing on his own. I ran away because I'm sick of that life. I want to spend my life nomally like other kids."

 

Well, he might be right but however I don't think he should do that... He should be happy and contented to live like a prince, compared to living a life like mine...

 

" ... Pardon me for being blunt but I think... Actually...you should be happy to live like a prince since there're so many people who want to have life like yours... You should be proud to have it! Think positive." I offered him my advice.

 

" Well,maybe you are right... Hey! Enough of talking about me. How about you? Are you going somewhere? It's not safe for girls to go out alone at this hour." He asked.

 

".....I..."

 

"W-ow. Please don't tell me that you also ran away from your home too..." Omo! PRECISELY! Now what should I tell him? Humm...should I admit? It's really shameful though...

 

"Hmm...actually....yes..."

 

"Did something happen? Why? Why did you run away?" He was surprised and started to bombard me with questions.

 

"Well, It all started from this....."

 

---------------------------------

 

"Gosh! Your father didn't know about this? Why didn't you tell him?"  Such a poor girl, she must have faced a lot of hardships....

 

"I don't want to worry him since he has his own things to take care of... You're so lucky compared to me! You should go back to your home, your parents must be worried if they found out that you're missing." Hmm...she is right... Maybe I should go home...

 

Suddenly, I heard a weird sound. I chuckled. It was coming out from her. Her stomach was growling. Her face became really red like tomato as she touched her stomach.

 

"Didn't you have your dinner yet? It's already 9pm." I said.

 

"Ehh...Actually...I haven't eat anything for the entire day. I forgot to take my money with me..." She said.

 

This must be a chance for me to become friends with her.

 

"Come on. Let's go." I pulled her hand and smiled.

 

"W-Where?" She asked me with cute wide doe eyes.

 

" To a restaurant. I'll treat u. Come on. Balli Balli" I said, tugging her along with me, not allowing her to refuse.

 

"Ar-Araso!"

 

-------------------------------

 

"Wow... This-This place is.... Beautiful..." I awed in mesmerization as I looked at the restaurant's interior. Then, it dawned on me. "It looks ex-expensive. Ji Yong-ssi. Let's go to some other restaurant instead..." I tugged his sleeves gently and whispered.

 

" Hey! Hold on! Don't worry... I said that this is my treat. Remember? And didn't you just say that I come from a rich family?" He chuckled at my reaction. "Oh, by the way. How old are you?"

 

"Er... I'm turning 16 this year... Mwuhyo?" I asked in curiousity.

 

"Ahhh. I'm 18. So, you should call me Oppa?" He smiled and winked at me, causing my heart to skip a beat.

 

"A-Araso... I'll call you Ji Yong Oppa then. Ji Yong Oppa, let's go.This restaurant is really expensive!" I tried to stop my face from blushing once again.

 

"Didn't I say that this's my treat. So, stop being worried." He held my hand firmly. "Table for two please." He told the waiter politely.

 

The waiter nodded and directed us to a table. Wow...This place is really beautiful. And there's not many people around here... it's really peaceful and romantic. I wondered if he had brought any girls here before...

 

"Yoona. Yoona!"

 

"E-Eh? Opps! Sorry!"

 

"You must be famished to be staring into space already. What would you like to eat?" He asked.

 

"Hmmm....." I took a few glances at the menu and saw the prices. All of them are really expensive... Ah! What should I do?

 

"Okay. Enough." He took the menu away from my hand. "Please give me a glass of orange juice and this lady a lobster set meal." He told the waitress.

 

"Wa-Wait!" Is he out of his mind?! But before I could shout out, the waitress had already taken down the order and left.  I looked at him with wide eyes.

 

"Mwuh? I already told you this is my treat, didn't I?" He raised his eyebrows at me.

 

"B-But..." I looked at him and realised that he had the adamant look on. "Araso araso... But next time, it would be my treat alrights?" I finally gave in and nodded with a smile.

 

"Deal." He replied with a grin. Hopefully, there would really be a next time. Who knows if we would ever meet again.

 

---------------------------------

 

"Kamsahaminda~" She thanked the waitress politely as the plate of food was being brought to her. "Wow...It looks delicious!"  She said and tucked in immediately.

 

"Woah! Eat it slowly. No one is gonna snatch with you." Haha. Looks like she really IS hungry. She was like totally gobbling down the food in a record time of minutes.

 

Wait a minute... W-What's going on?? Is she crying?? Did I do or say something wrong? Ahh! What should I do?

 

"Why-Why are you crying? What happen? Did I offend you? Oh gosh. I'm sorry..."

 

"Ah! An-Anniyo!" It's not like that!" She immediately cleaned away her tears and put on a forced smile."I-It's just... You reminded me of my dad... Actually, today's my birthday... He would bring me out for a nice dinner on this day, but unfortunately, this year, he wasn't able to do so..." What? Today is her birthday?

 

"Really? Today is your birthday? Then you should be happy and celebrate it!"

 

"There's no one who will celebrate with me besides my dad..." She said gloomily and my heart just went all out to her. Such a poor girl.

 

Appa and Umma were not with me during my last birthday too, so I know exactly how she feels right now... Let's see what I could do to cheer her up... Oh! I got an idea!

 

"Come on! Let's go!" After she had finished her dinner, I grabbed her hand and headed out.

 

--------------------------

 

"WHAT? YOU GUYS CAN'T FIND YOUNG MASTER?!!!" Exclaimed Ms Park.

 

"We're really sorry Ms. Park. We looked for him everywhere...but..." The bodyguards said.

 

"ALL OF YOU GUYS ARE USELESS!! IF YOU CAN'T FIND HIM WITHIN THE NEXT HOUR, ALL OF YOU WILL GET..."

 

"Fired?" A voice completed the sentence for her.

 

"Omo. Young master! When did you come back? Where have you been?! I was searching high and low for you! If your parents were to know.... " cried Ms.Park.

 

"My parents will not know if you don't tell them." Ji yong said while walking to his room tiredly.

 

"B-But young master..." Ms.Park hesitated as she followed behind him.

 

"No more buts. And I'll never run away from home again. I promise! Now I'm really tired and want to sleep. So, please leave now." Ji Yong said and pushed Ms.Park lightly out of his room and closed the door.

 

"Young master sleep well and I hope you will keep your words!" shouted Ms.Park through the closed door.

 

Ji Yong took a bath and changed his clothes. Before he sleeps, Yoona came into his mind, causing a smile to linger on his face as he drifted into his dreamland.

 

He enjoyed this special encounter with her and he hoped that she did too... He wished that this would be a special and unforgettable 16th birthday for her...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm really SORRY for my late update because I'm really busy during these days. I hope all of you can understand.

Thank you.

And I'll really glad that HottestVIPSone unnie help me a lot,

Thank you so much Unnie.

And finally I hope you guys will support me with lot of comments ^.^