SPECIAL SEQUEL!!

IU multi-tasking between school life and idol life

Thinking that it's best for her to leave Korea to rearrange her feelings towards IU, Rin went to America for 2 years plus already with the excuse of pursuing fashion to design a stage outfit for Ice Mage. She went of course, but there is someone who is missing her all along. That person is none other than IU. IU been having a crush on Rin since few years ago when she first saw Rin. Ofcourse Rin doesn't know it and thinks that is impossible for IU to think of her more than sisters.

 

IU and Suzy meeting each other in a cafe after a long day schedule.

"It's been long since RIn went to America. I really missed her." Suzy said while taking a sip of her coffee.

IU sighed, "Me too.. It's been 2 years, and 52 days already. And I hasn't got a call or anything from her." 

IU looked down poking her waffle, frowning.

Suzy who didn't seem to pay attention to IU and is looking outside the window didn't know IU frowned and just blurted.

"Really? We all got calls from her everyday. Well, take turns usually. Every week she'll call up different person to catch updates. Just yesterday she called Jiyeon." Suzy said, finally looking at IU.

"Really.... I guess the only person she didn't call is me." IU mumbling to herself in a low voice but since the cafe is peaceful, Suzy heard every word.

 

*FLASHBACK*

After Ice Mage success world tour in their first anniversary official debut, Rin suddenly said she wanted to go to New York to study fashion designing in a company dinner.

"Guys, I have an announcement to make." LOEN ceo said after ringing the bell getting everybody's attention.

Everybody stopped chatting and eating and just patiently wait for the announcement.

"Rin, why don't you said it yourself?" the CEO said and Rin went to the front.

"I will be going to New York first thing tomorrow morning. I'll be taking up fashion classes there."

 

Well, it's a congratulatory party but now it turned in to a farewell party.

"H-How long will you be gone?" IU stands up from her seat and asked stutteringly.

IU looking into Rin's eyes. Silents fell between them. The others had their eyes back and forth between Rin and IU.

"How long are they goingto silentg like that?" Suzy asked Jiyeon.

"You know IU's heart... Rin must be careful choosing an answer or else, nation's little sister may have heart broken." Jiyeon whispered back.

"Until I am satisfied with my design so I can design stage outfit for us." Rin finally said after a long silent.

 

The Next Morning..............

Rin is already at the airport along with the others except IU.

"Where's IU?" Rin asked looking at everyone. Everybody shook their head.

"Well jah, i gotta get in already." Rin waved goodbye and took a step forward towards the entrance. She stopped on her track when she sees a clumsy figure running towards her and struggling to keep her balance. Her outfit are covered with dirt seems like she fell alot as there were bruises and wounds all over her arms and legs.

Just when she reached her destination, her knees went weak and fell.. But luckily Rin caught her on time and help her to stand up.

 

"Jieun-ah...." the only words Rin can say.IU kept silent and handed to RIn a red small red box and smiled.

"It's my most treasured item. Take care of it well." Rin accepted the red box. She opened it. There's a letter and a guitar pick.

 

 

"Passengers going to New York please board the plane now. The flight will take off in 10 minutes." announcement said.

"I'll take good care of it." Rin said and gives a last warm smile to everyone before bidding goodbye.

"Yah, how many times you fell on the way here? You're soaking wet because of the rain too." Jiyeon nagged IU.

"Hey, stop nagging her. Let's go home and help IU clean up." Eunjung said.

*End Of Flashback*

 

 

 

New York - Rin's apartment - Rin's POV

 

"This place really needs spring cleaning." RIn mumbles as she entered her apartment with clothes all over the place. 

Rin put down the things she bought from the store and find a mask and starts cleaning everywhere.  Dusts flying all over which made the room all foggy.

Rin coughed.

"Oh lord. When was the last time I cleaned the room?"

"Comes to think about it, I've never cleaned it in 2 years I stayed here."

There's a spiderweb with eggs at the corner of the ceiling, there's even a rat hole on the wall..

"Man, since when I have a rodent roommate?" Rin lure the rats with cheese and catch em then threw them all out the window and cement the hole.

After few hours of cleaning up finally it's sparkling. Everything is well organised.

Then, she found an envelope that she hadn't read.

"Isn't this Jieun's letter that comes along with this." looking at the necklace around her neck. It's the guitar picks that Jieun treasured alot.

 

Dear Rin,

          I know I have alot to say to you and I also know I can't say when I face you so I decided to put everything into this letter. Knowing you was the best thing in my life as a student. I really had alot of fun that I mkyself never thought about. I still remember the first time we met. You were so cold to everybody that I thought you could be a mafia daughter. hahaha. But after knowing you, you're just don't express yourself well. Seeing how you treats Jiyeon and the others, you're really a good unnie. .... and of course a good leader. My favourite guitar pick is my good luck charm to you. I prayed all night on it with my blessings so don't you dare to lose it.

ALL THE BEST! ^U^ Love You! <3

-JiEun-

 

"Wait.. Mafia daughter?!! Did I look that cruel?" 

"I'm getting heart disease or what. My heart beating so fast reading her letter."

*ring ring ring*

"Hello" 

"Hey, Rin. We've graduated so what are your plans after this?" My classmate called.

"Oh, Jenna. Erm.. I don't know. Probably I'll head back to Korea." I said while laying on my bed thinking about JiEun while looking at the letter that I read after 2 years.

"Really. Well the boys and I are going to hit the club in Vegas tonight. Do you wanna come?" 

"Erm.. I think I'll pass. My flight is tonight." I said rejecting the offer. Well, all this while being with the boys and Jenna was really a lot of fun. Our group had 6 people. 2 girls which is Jenna and I; and 4 other boys... We were craziest in college and I did tried to fall for one of the boys. But all I ever think about is JiEUn.. Even after 2 years.

 

 

 

 

 

*Korea*

IU having an interview with _____TV.

"Your song Every End Of The Day seems is a song for somebody secretly having a crush. What motivates you writting that?"

"erm.... I wrote it while thinking about how a girl feels about unrequited love or one-sided love. Since Spring is gives you a feeling of blossom whether is love or flowers." 

"Who is your ideal type?"

(Rin.. but i can't say that right? >,< -IU)

"Taeyang." I answered.

"Ah.. So NAtion's little sister like the bad boy kind of type?" interviewer asked jokingly.

I nodded and laughed along "bad boy on the outside but actually really caring.And also laughs alot." I said while having flashback of the times I had with Rin.

After the interview ends, I went out from the studio to catch some air.

"Do I look like Taeyang to you?" a familiar cold voice stopped me at my track. Slowly i turned back. It's her. The cold voice who always said "you're late."

I feel so happy seeing her, my body reacts on it's own. Running and crashing on Rin hugging her tightly.

"Rin!! When did you came back? Why didn't you called me. Why didn't you tell me you're back?"

 

Rin's POv

I arrived in Korea and received a news that IU having an interview section with _____TV. I planned to surprise her so i hid behind the door, leaning against a wall. I heard everything. She came out of the studio and was about to get in a cab till I spoke up.

"Do I look like Taeyang to you?"

IU looked at me dazed and confused.. And then slowly smile forming on her lips, tears forms on her eyes. She charged at me and hugged me so tight I thought I could die.

We went to our old place. Our old school field.

"Rin, did you have the thing I gave you?" Jieun asked. She looked at me with her round eyes.

"No i don't. I lost it." I said jokingly pretending to be serious. Then I noticed her looking down on the ground hugging her knees. Clearly she's sad with one sentence I said.

"You mean this?" I took off my necklace and showed her. Her eyes wide open, looked at me and asked

"Thought you said yu lost it."

"How can I lost a lucky charm filled with someone's blessing. Do you think I'm unappreciative?" I said smiling at her.

Suddenly she leans in... 

(no way.. is she gonna....)

Just then it happens. 

 

IU POV

We're sitting at a field. Seeing her smiled at me makes me fluttered. My heart pumping fast. Automatically I leans in and kissed her.

(! What am I doing!!!)

Receiving no response from her, i pulled back in embarassment. I looked down to my toe. Once again.. dissapointed. I mind-cursing myself.

(Pabo! I hate you, Rin!!! Really hate you!!!)

All the flashbacks playing like a movie in my mind.

There were many times I tried to hint her. But it's either she's an idiot or she just pretend not to know. Even Suzy, Jiyeon and Eunjung reads all the hint I gave. There were even times I was jealous of the others because the way she treats them is different than treating me. 

I'm getting tired of this unrequitted love. One-sided crush is so tired. Why do they make it so exciting in the movies. >_<

I can't stop scolding myself.

Just then, I feel someone holding my chin, turning me to look at her.

Rin leans in and kissed my lips. 

I was shocked at first but then, I responded.

"Lee Jieun, saranghae." I heard RIn whispered between kiss. It's good timing or what? There're fireworks background to this moment.

I smiled. Then she pulled away.Caressing my cheeks with her thumb smiling at me with her killer-smile.

"Why are you always like this. You're bad." I said while hitting her playfully.

"Ouch! WHat did I do?"

"Seducing me with your killer-smile." I said .

"Well, that's not a sin to me.. Is a gift.." She said smiling like a dork. A new side I hadn't seen  at all.

We enjoy the fireworks display. She lay on my lap and I playing with her hair. 

"Jieun-ah, tell me who did you think of when writting the song 'Every End Of The Day.'"

"Taeyang." I jokingly said.

"MWO?! Taeyang?" Rin said sitting up almost immediately. I chuckled. 

"Ah, revenge huh?" Rin said and then starts tickling me.

'puAhaahahahaha!! ahahaha! STop stop!! I surrender..Ahhahahaha" 

"One more chance. Who did you wrote for?" 

"You." I said. I see a satisied smile forming on her face.

"Good. Sing to me." Rin said.

"Mwo? Here?" I asked in disbelief. Rin just nods.

I sighed and started to sing. We look at each other conveying the feelings.

I sang:

 

Monday, Better day
A day that makes my heart rush like the first time
Sunday, Better day
A day when I think about you all day

I get greedy, wanting our relationship to get a bit closer
Just one step, that much closer
My monlogues, my whispers
You might be curious too

It’s because I like you
Even though I have on a cold face
My heart isn’t like that, it’s a lie
But foolish you makes me frustrated

It’s because I like you so much
Even though I have an indifferent face
I wait again and wonder what I should do
And at the end of the day, I say
I love you

One day, Holiday
A day that I really don’t want to be by myself
One day, Cloudy day
A day where the sky is gray as if it’s about to cry

Tears come, tears resembling my sad heart come
My heart that I’ve held back is flowing down all over the sky, all over the world
It’s not just because I’m sad

 

Suddenly, RIn offers her hand, I held it and she continue the other half while looking in my eyes.....

 

 

                                                                                        It’s because I like you

Even though I have on a cold face
My heart isn’t like that, it’s a lie
But foolish you makes me frustrated

It’s because I like you so much
Even though I have an indifferent face
I wait again and wonder what I should do
And at the end of the day, I say
I love you

My lips tell lies but
My eyes tell the words I really want to say
The words hidden inside my heart



I swear, that short monet really melts me more than her killer-smile..... Than I ends it:

 

It’s because I like you a lot

Turn around and look at my slow paced footsteps
This is my heart that’s waiting for you
If you’ve watched over me, you would know

It’s because I don’t know
Tell me so that I can hear your heart
I think it can work if you hold out your hand
But if the reason you hesitate is the same as mine
Please come to me now

 

 

 

 

=========================================================================

A/N: Such a beautiful scene isn't it? XDD or is it too fluffy?? :3 hehe.. I know you guys wants this ending... <3 Lovey Dovey ending... 

Comments are loved.. :3