Chapter 15

IU multi-tasking between school life and idol life

“UNNIE!! HOSPITAL!! NOW!!” Jiyeon shouted from the living room early morning. The whole house was shaking because of Jiyeon’s scream.
“What? Now?” Rin rubbed her eyes sleepily as she walk to the living room.
“YES NOW!! Eunjung is having fever!!” Jiyeon said immediately RIn went to change her clothes and get her car.
_________
(HOSPITAL)
Eunjung slowly opened her eyes and looked around.
“Patients clothes, medicine smell surrounding. YUCKS!” Eunjung thought.
Then she sees Jiyeon who is sleeping beside her while holding her hand.
Eunjung touched Jiyeon’s hair.
“She’s cute when she sleeps” EUnjung thought.
Jiyeon moved a bit. Eunjung pretends to sleep.
“Haiz.. You’re still not awake. Wake up soon please. We’re worried.” Jiyeon mumbles.
Eunjung moved a bit and opened her eyes as if she just woke up.
“Jiyeon. Where am I?”
“In the hospital. You fainted in the street yesterday when we were on our way home and you got high fever this morning.” Jiyeon explained.
*rings rings*
EUnjung’s phone rang. Jiyeon passed her the phone which is on the table.
“Hello”
“Yes.”
“Now?”
“Okay.”
“What? You’re gonna work now while you’re still weak?” Jiyeon asked after Eunjung ended the call.
“They need a stuntwoman. I have to.” Eunjung answered and tried to get off the bed. But immediately dizziness took over and she nearly collapse again but thanks to Jiyeon’s quick reflex, she manage to hold on to Eunjung.
“Haiz. IF it’s for money, let me replace you. I’m also 3RD-Dan in Taekwondo.” Jiyeon said and winked to Eunjung. For one second, Eunjung was charmed by the wink. She can feel her heartbeat racing like F1 race cars on the track.
Suddenly she heard the door closing.
“YAH!! DID I SAY YOU CAN GO?!” Eunjung shouted but it was too late. Jiyeon already far from the ward so she can’t hear anything.
-----------
(FILM SITE)
Rin was walking by to see her hero. She was shocked when she sees a familiar figure in short hair and black leather jacket holding a gun.
“Excuse me; may I know who that is?” Rin asked one of the crew while pointing at that figure.
“Our usual stuntwoman can’t make it. She is here as replacement. Since both are in 3rd-Dan Taekwondo, directors suppose it’s no problem.” The crew said.
“What are their names?” RIn asked. Half praying not the two names especially Jiyeon’s.
“The one there is Park Jiyeon. While the one she is replacing is Ham Eunjung.” That answer gives the shock of Rin’s lifetime.
After filming, Jiyeon changed back to her clothes and took off the wig.
“YAH PARK JIYEON!!”
“R-Rin unnie.”
“What’s the meaning of these?”
“I-I was just…”
“Just replacing for Eunjung is it?” RIn continued Jiyeon sentence.
“H-How’d you know?”
“That explains Eunjung’s wounds. Come to think of it, she was on the way here the other day as well. I lost her halfway because of a classmate.” RIn nagged while pulling Jiyeon.
---------
(HOSPITAL)
“HAM EUNJUNG!! Since when you worked as a stuntwoman?” RIn asked. It shocked everyone.
“I-I…” Eunjung stuttered.
“Answer me.I’m giving you a chance to explain.”
“I was just planning to do it once to pay the rent. That’s it. But the director called me a while ago and said he needs me. Jiyeon then decided to replace me because we’re both 3rd-Dan in Taekwondo.” Eunjung explained.
“So, if I didn’t catch Jiyeon today, you two plan to lie to me until forever?” Rin raised her tone. Jiyeon is in the midst of crying.
“Rin. Calm down.” Soyeon says while pulling Rin’s arm. RIn shrugged.
“Jiyeon-ah, you know RIn hated liars. Why you did that?” Boram asked while putting an arm over Jiyeon’s shoulder.
“I-I ..Was just …planning to do it this once and wrapped up…. We need the money, Boram-unnie” Jiyeon said between sobbed. Yeah, she is crying now. Suzy, and Jieun comforting her while Krystal and Soyeon trying to cool Rin.
“Rin, I’m sorry. I should have stopped JIyeon in time. I promise no more next time.” EUnjung said.
“No. It’s not your fault EUnjung. It’s my fault that we hadn’t got any offers to perform for some time. We were in so much trouble. I even forgotten about the rents till you have to risk your life for us.” RIn said while tearing up although she tried to stop her tears from flowing.
Jiyeon released Boram’s hand from her shoulder and hugged Rin.
“Sorry unnie. I should have discussed with you first.” Jiyeon apologised. Rin hugged her tight.
“Just promise me, no more dangerous job after this.” RIn said. Jiyeon nodded.
“That includes you, Ham Eunjung!!” Rin said.
“Okay okay. No more.” Eunjung said in defeat of RIn’s strictness.
“Hmm.. since we need money, we can’t just depends on offers for our band. We need back up jobs as well.” Boram said while brain-storming.
“Eunjung-sshi, you worked as a waiter in a butler café right?” Soyeon asked Eunjung. EUnjung nods.
“That’s it. We’ll all work there. And also we need to tell the boss in advance we are majorly bands so when we had band offers, we might be late.” Rin said while snap her finger once.
--------------
“Annyeonghaseyo, welcome to Butler Café.” Each of them greets their customers who walked in and took them to their tables.
“Ice Mage Butlers, Freeze the clock with our service!!” they cheered. Soyeon and Boram who is the customer at the customer smiled at the scene.
=============

Double updates for today!!! xD Jah~ Now focus on the Birthday Tribute!! xD
COmments are loved!!