Chapter 25

IU multi-tasking between school life and idol life

Rin spent weeks of planning on how to go back to the past but in the end she give up and decided to plan for the current problem: howto earn some money.
“Okay. Here’s the plan. IU,Eunjung and I will be performing at the club while Jiyeon, Suzy and Hyuna will be Ra Im’s manager.” Rin announced.
“WHAT!! NO!!!” Jiyeon protest. First time ever Jiyeon against Rin’s plan.
“What? Why not?” Rin asked, is surprised.
“Since we are performing at a club, IU can’t be there, you too can’t be there either. We are all minors so none of us can be there.” Jiyeon explained.
“Relax kiddo. We’re just performing, not giving service.” Rin said smiling at Jiyeon hoping she’d relax a bit. But Jiyeon just looked down to the floor. Rin hears some sobs.
“But unnie… Clubs are just too dangerous. Anything can happen.” Jiyeon mumbled loud enough for Rin to hear. Silence falls in.
“Jiyeon-a..” Eunjung only able to say that word. First time she sees this side of Jiyeon. Usually she always sees the cheerful prankster Jiyeon.
Rin took a deep breath and hugged Jiyeon who is still crying and whispers in her ear.
“I know your fear. We’ll… do something else to make a living. The club plan is cancel. Ok?” Rin can feel Jiyeon nodded in respond. Rin then Jiyeon’s hair gently.
“Good girl.” Rin smiled at Jiyeon and wiped her tears. Jiyeon smiled back cutely at Rin.
“Alright people, final decision, we’ll be Ra Im’s personal assistant.” Rin made new announcement on the spot after consoled Jiyeon.
“What about the performing on clubs?” IU asked.
“Cancelled.” Rin answered shortly.
“So we’ll all be Ra Im’s personal assistant? All of us?” Suzy asked.
“That’s right. Suzy & IU in charge of food, Eunjung & Jiyeon in charge of hair and fashion, Hyuna in charge of make-up., I’ll in charge of driving and schedule roasters.” Rin divided the task. Each of them nods in agreement. And so they started the work.

3 months later
*In the morning*
“aigoo.. I can’t stand anymore; I missed my parents, my fans and my stage.” IU complained.
“IU, quit complaining and go get some food.” Rin ordered. Lazily IU and Suzy go buy some food for lunch. While Ra Im is filming, Rin sat alone in the waiting room by herself watching the news.
“Professor Mandell had invented a time machine that can bring you back to certain year, future, and any time you want. He had the inspiration because of…” jiyeon off the TV suddenly.
“Hey, I was watching that.” Rin said.
“Ra Im unnie said is time to go.” Jiyeon said. Immediately Rin check the schedule booklet.
“We’re going for a launching event next and that is the last for the day.” Rin said.

*that night*
Jiyeon throws herself on the bed and groans.
“I missed the stage. I am gonna go insane if I don’t perform on stage soon.”
“You really want to perform again?” Jiyeon startled at the familiar voice she hears.
“Rin unnie.” Jiyeon staring at Rin who is making her way to sit beside her.
“You know, after staying in this era, I’ve learnt a lot of things. I used to complain about my life that we lost our family in a fire after your parents involved in a fight in a club. So if you want to go back now, we can. Well, we can’t perform here and get famous, right? If you really want to perform again, we’ll have to go back to the past.” Rin spoke in a friendly tone.
“I really want to go back, but how?” Jiyeon asked.
“We can find Professor Mandell. He invented a time machine. Perhaps we can use it to go back. That is if the rest agreed.” Rin said.
“OKAY! We’ll ask them first thing in the morning. Ra Im unnie’s having day off anyway.” Jiyeon said excitedly.
“Now, go to bed before I meet panda Jiyeon tomorrow morning.” Rin teased and chuckled.
“Unnie, I cant sleep~~” Jiyeon whined cutely.
“What now?” Rin rolled her eyes.
“Lullaby.”
“what? How old are you for me to sing lullaby.” Rin said, arch an eyebrow.
“Pweeessshhh~~~” Jiyeon begged cutely and pouted. It always works.
“Aish, this kid. Fine.” Rin covers Jiyeon with blanket, lay beside her, and sang lullaby just like old times.

===============================
Author's Love letter to fans/readers:

To: my dearest readers,

You guys have been waiting for updates a long time, right? So sorry about that. *bows*
Anyway, this fic is coming to an end soon... very very VERY soon. Probably in the next chapter or two. ^^
And ofcourse I will not stop writing when I have inspiration. :D
Thanks for your love and support. You guys know I love you guys right. kekeke <3