Review by IcePrincess2299 of Sparkling Jewels Review Shop

You Annoy Me

Title (4/5):

The title really matches the story but why is there a full-stop at the end? I think it's pretty unnecessary so please take it away.

Appearance (-/5):

~ NIL ~

Foreword / Description (8/10):

You didn't write much in this section, it was mostly about the shop but at least there's a sneak peek so not bad. Oh and you should probably place the shop credit at the Foreword instead of the Description. I was reading about the story when suddenly, there was an author's note. Then, later was about the story again. It's kinda of confusing for the reader.

Plot / Originality (25/25):

I never read this type of story before so it's totally original. And for that, full marks.

Grammar / Spelling (29/30):

I have to admit this, your grammar and spelling is seriously amazing. There were no errors at all! Well except for this tiny mistake:

'... disappointed that it wasn’t who I had...' at Chapter Three.

You forgot a spacing between 'that' and 'it'. But that's the only one. Just correct it and all will be fine.

Flow (8/10):

The flow's okay but does ___ secretly love Dongjun? If not, why when he confess, she just accepted his love so easily? It gives me the impression that she either harbour a secret love for him or she is a girl who falls in love easily. Please make things clearer.

Enjoyment (15/15):

Full marks because I really enjoyed reading this story. I like how witty Dongjun can be and how unsecured he is underneath. And of course, ___'s bashfulness, the way she blushes easily.

Total (93/100):

89/95

Congratulations! You scored a A1!

Grade:

A1

Date / Time Taken:

15 May 2012 / 28 minutes

Reviewed By: IcePrincess2299