Tutoring, Cooking and an Indirect Kiss

I Accidentally Kissed Byun Baekhyun!

Exosaranghaee [block] on 5-10-2012 21:30:32 says: Wait...im sorta confused. So is miyoung really related to minho oppa? Srry for my slowness. LOL :D

Yes, Miyoung's related to Minho.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

~Soojung's POV~

"Well, this is my room." Baekhyun opened the door to reveal a slightly messy bedroom.

I call it slightly messy since it has never met mine.

"Nice place." I commented, eyeing the SNSD posters on Baekhyun's walls.

Baekhyun turned red and ran to cover them. Sorry, bacon. Already saw them. Guilty as charged.

"No need. You look like you liked them anyway. Whose your favorite? Taeyeon?" I plopped my backpack onto the floor nonchalantly.

Baekhyun grew another shade of red at my statement. "M-maybe."

"Tsk tsk tsk. Should I take you to meet the SNSD unnies soon?"

"W-what?" He stuttered again.

Gosh, that's kind of cute. I kind of get why Eunhee's dating him but it's sad since, knowing her player status, she's probably going to end up breaking this poor, cute, hot, nice boy's heart.

"I'll see what I can do." I waved off the matter and got down to business.

"So, let's start. Where's your textbook, Bacon?"

He pointed at a blue book. Well, I don't remember having that kind of textbook. I opened the book to see a huge baby picture with BYUN BAEKHYUN'S BABY YEARS printed at the top in huge letters. I assume the cute baby was Baekhyun himself. He hasn't changed since he was little, huh?

"Baekhyun, that's a baby photo album." I covered my mouth to stop myself from laughing uncontrollably.

"Oops." He mumbled, turning red again.

He grabbed the familiar red textbook and handed it towards me.

"Ok..."

 

"I get it now!" Baekhyun clapped his hands and pointed at the math textbook.

"Well, that's it for tutoring, I guess." My stomach started to growl.

Baekhyun chuckled and held out a hand for me. "I think we might have something to eat."

He has soft hands, I noted mentally. Oh shoot, why are you thinking such thoughts?

"S-so...." He cleared his throat.

I started walking out of his room and Baekhyun hurried to catch up.

"KYUNGSOO! DO WE HAVE ANY FOOD?" Sehun yelled.

Huh, he knows what I'm thinking.

"No, only ingredients and I don't feel like cooking." D.O. closed the refridgerator door.

"How about I cook?" I asked, raising my hand as if I were in class.

EXO-K  just stared at me like I was an alien and nodded, gesturing towards the refridgerator. Why's that surprising anyways? I'm a girl and I should know how to cook.

I rummaged through the fridge.  Kimchi, tofu, a few meats, green onions.... Perfect. It's the ingredients to kimchi stew. I gathered all of them in my arms and did a few calculations in my head before I started cooking. Too bad there weren't enough ingredients to make stew for 7.

A few minutes into my cooking, a voice interrupted me. "So....you know how to cook."

I jumped in surprise and burned my finger but turned to whoever it was. Baekhyun was leaning against the cabinet casually. ARGH. YOU MADE ME BURN MY FINGER.

"I guess you can say that." I shrugged, hiding the red finger behind my back.

I turned towards the stew again, watching it start to bubble. One more minute and it should be done. My finger hurts. *whimpers* And Baekhyun is still standing there too.

"Hey...are you okay?" Baekhyun asked, finally noticing how I refused to bring my hand back out.

"Yeah." I mumbled, sticking my hand further away from his view.

He started walking towards me and grabbed my wrist. I mumbled incoherent words as he examined both my hands.

"Pabo, you burnt your finger." Baekhyun tugged on my hand and led me towards the sink.

"The food." I pointed towards the pot, refusing to move.

"LEADER HYUNG! CAN YOU TURN THE STOVE OFF?"

"Why would you need me to- oh....." Suho gave Baekhyun and me a mischievous smile.

"Yah, Joonmyeon! You know Eunhee's just perfectly fine." Baekhyun glared back at the leader.

I kept a straight expression on my face at the mention of Eunhee. Seriously, can he never stop talking about that b!tch?

I didn't realize water was running on my finger until Baekhyun started talking.

"You should be more careful next time." He turned the water off and blew on my finger.

I felt my face turn red. Stop it. He's dating a retarded girl. Ahn Soojung, control yourself.

"The stew's ready." I called out and pulled my hand out of Baekhyun's grasp.

"I'll get it." He offered and started walking towards the pot.

Why does he have to be so nice? He's just making it harder to not like like like him. Wait, hold up. Stupid brain. Don't get such thoughts in your head. *slaps mental self*

"Dig in." I mumbled, scratching my head.

"WAHHH! NOONA! IT'S SOOOOOOO GOOD!" Sehun cheered.

I grinned back and nodded, drawing circles on the floor with my foot.

The room was filled with slurps and slurps and...

"Aren't you going to eat?" Baekhyun lifted his head from his bowl.

"Eh? O-oh, no. There's not enough for seven." I scratched my head.

"Nonsense." He leaned forward in his seat and dragged me towards him.

"Here. Aaaaah." He placed a spoonful of soup towards my lips.

I obeyed and opened my mouth, taking in the awesomeness of my cooking. Nah, I'm not THAT good at cooking.

All of EXO-K had quieted down and were staring at the two of us.

"Y-you guys..." Chanyeol started clearing his throat.

The whole room erupted into coughs as Kai finished the rest of the sentence.

"Indirectly kissed."

I felt blood start rushing towards my cheeks as I looked away and mumbled incoherent words under my breath.

Why in the world does it have to happen all to ME?

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I know, I know. The title of this chapter is totally utterly lame ><

It was the best title I could come up with besides (insert title here)

Comment, pweety pwease?

Who can reject this guy?