Love Square in Soojung's house

I Accidentally Kissed Byun Baekhyun!

Ok, I have to get this out of my system. You guys are hilarious. I loved reading all the comments for the last two chapters and let me tell you, many of them were along the lines of

A) Baekhyun liking Soojung or Soojung likes Baekhyun (1 person)

B) The fact that Soojung knows Infinite (A few)

C) The fact that Soojung knows U-Kiss (Another few)

D) The fact that Soojung knows almost every idol in the kpop industry (5 million ten thousand people XDD)

Love you guys XD <3

Afnie0313  on 6-26-2012 02:05:18 says: x
Dont tell me U had the same bias as mine >_<
EXO = Luhan & Baekhyun
Infinite = MyungSoo & WooHyun
Ukiss = Kevin (*cough* he reply my tweet once *cough*)

Reading Ur fics...OMG Im mentally screaaaaaaaam xD

I basically have all of your biases except for a few. For Infinite, I'm not a huge gigantic fan of him. For all of them in general, I like all ^^ AND YOU GOT A TWEET FROM KEVIN *grabs knife* JKAY, I love all of my subbies so I would never do that XD

 

~Soojung's POV~

I sat back and crossed my arms. Today is boring. I have reblogged everything there is for EXO-M's Go All Out show and that one with Kris and Luhan doing the tango/ballroom dance. Argh, stupid boredness. I leapt onto my bed and swung my legs back and forth. My phone suddenly started ringing and I picked it up.

Unknown Number

What? Stupid commercials. Or maybe it's that unknown guy that keeps calling my number by mistake.

"No, I don't want to buy any of your stuff. And no, I am not this Eunjung girl you're looking for." I said into the phone.

"Fine, I don't want to talk with you either, then. Be that way to one of your best friends." Luhan laughed.

"Yah, Deerhan."

"Annyeong, Soojung! Miss me?" Luhan said in Chinese.

"Honestly, not that much." I sarcastically replied as I laughed.

"So I came all the way here to visit you for nothing?"

"What?" I shot towards the door.

"I'm outside your- WHOA!"

I squeezed Luhan into a hug and smiled.

"Hey Deerhan. How's life?"

"Good until you squished the life out of me." He ruffled my hair.

I let him into my house. I glanced at the clock. Yum.. lunch time. I opened the refridgerator door and started taking out ingredients for kimbap and some kimchi.

"So, what's for lunch?" He grinned and jumped onto the couch.

"Make your own, lazy ."

He stuck his tongue out at me. I whacked him on the side of his head.

"Ahn Soojung...."

We stared at each other for the longest time. A knowing look passed between us.

"YAH! AHN SOOJUNG! COME BACK HERE!"

 

"AHHHHHH~ SIKE!" Luhan diverted his hand and stuffed the kimbap into his mouth.

I glared at him and leaned over, plucking a piece of kimchi from his plate.

"MY KIMCHI!" He reached out with his chopsticks to snag it back.

"Dude, I already it."

"EWWWWWW. GROSS SOOJUNGIE!" He threw the kimchi back onto my plate.

I clutched my stomach as I laughed, almost spitting the food in my mouth onto Luhan's face. 

"SOOJUNGGG!!" Luhan and somebody who burst through my front door shouted.

I turned towards Chohee, who was sweating like crazy.

"I came all the way here because I heard you had food." Chohee gasped between breaths.

Well, that's the food monster for you. She can always somehow tell when I'm having lunch or dinner. Chohee slid into the chair in between me and Luhan, who she still hadn't noticed yet.

"OOHH! Your kimbaps are good, Soojungie. Thanks for the food!" Chohee leaned over to take a kimbap.

"You know, you can eat as much as you want." Luhan mumbled quietly from beside her, waving chopsticks and a plate at her.

"O-oh. Thanks." She reached for the plate and chopsticks.

Chohee ate quietly, unlike her usual RAWR RAWR RAWR I'M HUNGRY FOR FOOD style. Luhan wasn't as loud either which surprised me.

"S-so.. you know Chohee, right?" I awkwardly asked Luhan.

"Yeah." He flashed her a quick smile before eating again.

"Was I interrupting something before I came?" Chohee asked, raising her head.

She had a guilty look on her face and was starting to get up out of her seat.

"N-no! We were just eating lunch." Luhan quickly replied before stuffing a kimbap into his mouth.

My phone rang. I excused myself from the table, leaving the two very awkward people together.

 

"SOOJUNGIE!" Baekhyun burst through the door and hugged me.

No matter how much I expected this arrival, Baekhyun still managed to scare me. He even called me exactly ten minutes before and told me that I was probably going to be attacked. Aish, this kid. Luhan and Chohee glanced at Baekhyun uncertainly. Obviously adding another person to our "party" was a huge surprise for them. It also seemed to add more tension to the akward atmosphere.

"I brought a movie for all of us to watch!" Baekhyun waved a disc in my face.

"Let's watch it then." I smiled.

 

~No One's POV~

Soojung placed the disc into the TV compartment and settled back against the couch. Baekhyun plopped down next to her, lying flat on his belly. Luhan sat beside Chohee, whose legs were pulled up to her chest. Soojung's head lay a few inches away from Luhan's legs.

Baekhyun and Soojung smiled at each other while Luhan watched them, slightly heartbroken. Chohee sighed and shook her head. *It's okay Chohee. Not like Luhan was going to like you in real life anyways.*

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

I'm just going to end that there and let your imagination run wild with that ;)

Ok, I admit, I'm too lazy to write the rest of it and it would also probably take up the whole rest of the page =.=

Comments ^^ (I know, I know. It's kind of a filler chapter but I would still like some comments)

 

image

if you have nothing to comment on, here's some Krishan XD