Stalking = Not Always A Good Result

I Accidentally Kissed Byun Baekhyun!

~Baekhyun's POV~

The crowd around Chohee and me was suffocating us, I swear. We were already slightly holding onto each other and then they almost push her to the ground again.

"You're okay right?" I asked her, helping her up.

"Never bet-" Chohee lifted her head up and, at that moment, a person just conveniently, note the sarcasm, pushed her. Next thing I know, is on mine. OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH great.

We broke apart as soon as the crowd of students had stopped pushing us towards each other. That was for about 10 seconds then? Whatever. The important thing is that Chohee and I were KISSING. Talk about an awkward friendship after that.

"I'm so so so so so so so sorry!" Chohee bowed at me multiple times in the now surprisingly open space.

"It's okay. Let's just think this over with a cup of coffee." I stopped her halfway from bowing.

"Yay!" Chohee immediately brightened up and gave me a brilliant smile.

 

~Soojung's POV~

"Remind me why we're here again?" Luhan crouched beside me and peeked above the bush.

I turned to him and opened my mouth before shutting it. Why ARE we here, stalking Chohee and Baekhyun? I mean, they can have their own little secret relationship, why should I care? Pssshhhh, it's not like I like Baekhyun or anything. *shifts eyes around*

"We're just here because." I tried not to facepalm at my lame response.

Luhan, however, didn't question it and continued peering over the bush.

~No One's POV~

"One caramel frappucino and a coconut mocha. No whipped cream for the coconut mocha." Baekhyun finished his order and smiled at the cashier. She looked like she was going to faint any moment soon. Chohee rolled her eyes and headed towards an open table.

Minutes later, Baekhyun came back with the orders. He sat down and slid the caramel frappucino to Chohee. The two of them sat there in silence, sipping their coffee.

"I'm sorry." They both started at the same time.

"You go first." Baekhyun motioned towards Chohee.

"I didn't mean to kiss you. I like somebody else so I don't have feelings for you or anything that you might be thinking." Chohee blurted out, almost a bit too loudly. A few people gave her weird stares before turning back to drinking their coffee or reading their books. 

"It was an accident and you already apologized 10 million times." Baekhyun waved his hand, before leaning forward. "You like Luhan, right?"

"Wait..what...how?" Chohee stuttered out, rubbing her now red cheeks with the palms of her hands.

"You stare at him like how...." Baekhyun bit back the words 'like how I would stare at Soojung' from climbing up his throat.

"Like how?"

"Never mind." Baekhyun waves his hand again, this time in a flustered manner.

"Don't lie. I know you like Soojung." Chohee's eyes twinkle.

"I never said that!" He exclaims, throwing his hands up in a comical way.

Chohee ignores his gesture and continues. "You were going to finish your sentence with like how I would stare at Soojung, right?"

Baekhyun rolls his eyes but mumbles a quiet, "Maybe."

"Aha! I knew it!"

"What do you mean, I knew it?"

"You always have this lovestruck look that Luhan," Chohee swallowed hard before continuing, "also has around Soojung and like you said I look at Luhan."

"I swear, we've only gotten to know each other for one week at most but you know me better than Chanyeol."

"I have a way of doing that."

The pair laughed before returning to drinking their coffee.

 

Outside, Soojung and Luhan were watching their every movement.

"I don't think they're on a date..." Luhan trailed off watching the two's actions.

"I think Bacon just asked Chohee on a date." Soojung finished Luhan's sentence. How else would you explain red cheeks and flustered hand gestures if you're not actually listening to their conversation?  Heck, they just KISSED in the hallways. Sure it was the crowd that pushed them together but they still kissed, mouth to mouth.

"What in the world are they doing now?" Soojung poked her head up at Luhan's disbelieving voice.

 

"So.. you like Luhan a lot right?" Baekhyun turned around and threw his cup into the trash can.

"Why are we starting it off with me?" Chohee rolled her eyes, getting up to throw her cup away.

"Because you're more interesting than me."

"Oh look who's talking! Mr. I'm-a-kpop-idol."

"Touche." Baekhyun grinned, adjusting his shirt. "But you still didn't answer my question." 

"Yes, no, maybe so." Chohee vaguely replied. Baekhyun's face fell as he pouted at her. She grinned evilly and sat down across from him.

"If you do like Luhan, I can knock some sense into him about you." Baekhyun offered, reaching forward to grab Chohee's hand.

"Seriously? OHMYGOSH THANKS BACON! YOU ARE THE BEST!!" She pulled her hand away from Baekhyun's grasp and walked around the table to gratefully hug him.

"On one condition." He held up a finger, stopping Chohee in her tracks.

She waved her hand for him to continue. "You have to help me with Soojung."

"That's it? OK!" Chohee bounced up and down and hugged him around his shoulders.

Baekhyun smiled widely before bursting into laughter. "I bet we look like a couple right now."

"Maybe. It's not like Luhan and Soojung would be watching us or something. Besides, Luhan only has his eyes set on Soojung."

"True.." Baekhyun's pout returned. "Hey, I heard there was a county fair nearby."

"Oh yeah! Let's go!" Chohee clapped her hands.

Baekhyun got out of his seat and followed, telling a few jokes and funny stories to Chohee during their five minute walk towards the nearby fair.

 

"They're dating." Soojung and Luhan proclaimed at the same time.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I have no idea why I'm having so much fun with this mixed up love square XD By the way, school started today so don't be all surprised if you don't see me update in over a month (even though I'll try not to do that) 

Also, I found this awesome giveaway. You get free EXO stuff (basically). Here's the link! http://ptab.it/8rde Feel free to post your link in the comment box and I'll help you with the entries as well. ^^

Okay, I'm done with ranting. Annyeong for now!