New Fan

I Accidentally Kissed Byun Baekhyun!

SpongepopHwang [block]  on 6-2-2012 13:08:25 says: x
a soon love triangle with luhan n bacon?? ahhhh they're my two freaking biases!!

OHMYGOSH!!! MINE TOO!! :D

 

~Soojung's POV~

I sighed and dangled my arms over my bedside. Weekends were boring at the moment since our nice professors decided not to give us any projects or a whole two chapters to study. I sighed again and debated with myself on whether to go and meet up with mochi cheeks or not.

My phone's ringtone started playing. I raised my head and saw the contact number.

Chohee

Meh, might as well. I pressed the green answer button.

"UNNIEEE!!" Chohee's voice yelled through the phone.

"Yeeeah?" I replied back.

"I'm over here at your house! Open up!!"

There was a loud knocking sound from both the phone and the house. I winced and ran downstairs, throwing open the door.

"Hi Hailey!" Chohee beamed and waved while still holding the phone to .

 

"No. I refuse. For the LAST time."

"Oh come on! Just ONE video?"

"Chohee..."

Chohee clicked around and shoved her laptop into my face. A song blasted through her computer speakers. 

Careless, careless. Shoot anonymous, anonymous.
Heartless, mindless. No one who care about me?

"That's bad grammar." I mumbled.

"SHHH, you native English speaker. Just watch." Chohee rolled her eyes and jammed her laptop further.

I sighed then finally focused my eyes on the video. A bunch of guys were on the screen. Well, obviously, considering the fact that this is Chohee and she fangirls about a ton of kpop groups at once.

They were all wearing hoods and staring at who knows where. Then, a familiar face popped up.

"HEY! Isn't that.." I sat up and pointed at the person.

"D.O. Yeah!" Chohee smiled.

So... it's EXO. I tried to identify who was who as I paused the video. I managed to finally figure out who there was except there were only 6 of them and I didn't know one.

The person I didn't know was on the screen next and was singing. He was cute with the guyliner and was an awesome singer. I now kind of get why Chohee likes these guys.

I paused the video. "Who's cute guy right there?"

Chohee gave me her famous look. Oh no, wrong move there.

"That..." She dragged out.

I looked at her eagerly.

"That..." She repeated.

"YES! THAT ALREADY!!" I yelled.

"That, dear Soojung, is Bacon."

"WHAT?!"

"Oh, come on. Don't tell me you didn't recognize him."

I glanced back at the video. Huh, that really DOES look like Bacon, just with more makeup. Dang, Baekhyun rocks the eyeliner. No wonder Eunhee was probably attracted to this guy. He looks HOT! Wait, wait, wait. Soojung, he has Eunhee like you said. You won't be anything compared to Eunhee. And for the last time, YOU DON'T LIKE HIM.

I sighed and listened to the song. Honestly, it was pretty catchy and I found myself enjoying the video. I applaud you, Mr. Soo Man. This video has been well done.

Every time Baekhyun sang, I would unconsciously smile. I did say that I like vocalists, right?

From the corner of my eye, I saw Chohee watching me with interest. When the song finished, she smiled evilly.

"I made you like EXO, huh?"

"Just because I liked one son-" Chohee clicked on another video.

I focused my gaze on it as music started playing again. Okay, might as well. One more song can't hurt, can it?

 

Curse you, Lee Chohee. Curses.

Ever since the History video Chohee made me watch, I've been surfing the internet and clicking on videos and pictures forever. I have no life. *facepalm* So far, I have watched a handful of EXO performances and two full showcases, and I haven't left my computer for hours.

I learned a lot of things on the internet about EXO. There's the many nicknames they call EXO which I will one day use against them, so many OTPs everywhere, and just the language they sometimes use is hilarious. I honestly never knew Luhan was so close to Sehun and that they seemed like the most real OTP ever. I ship them and I don't even believe in OTPs mainly. Aah, don't worry Luhan, I know you and Sehun are straight. And no for all you people who are thinking that I'm an EXOtic, I'm just halfway there.

I giggled at the Baekyeol picture I was looking at on Tumblr and clicked the reblog button. My whole kpop-filled blog has turned into an EXO biased one. Argh, curses to you too, EXO. You just have to be good-looking (yes, I said it) and plain awesome. Looks like you gained a fan. *cough That doesn't mean I'm an EXOtic cough*

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys!! Sorry for the late update that should've came 2 days ago. I am very busy right now with finals coming up in two weeks and all. Sadly, I won't be able to update for a short while because of projects, projects, projects, and PROJECTS.

Well, small spazz corner for a second.... HAPPY CAMP :D I love those guys and now EXO-M are going to be there this weekend and lalalalalalalala :D

Kay, I'm done. COMMENTS PLEASE :)

 

Bonus gif :D