Scandal

New Girls' Generation?! [Story Starts]

Girls Generation's member Mia and Hye Sung's selcas with boys leaked out!

by: HotSummer                                                                                                                         78956 views                           321 comments

   

 

Girls Generation's member Mia and Hye Sung's selcas with their seemed-to-be boyfriends leaked out!

In Mia's selca, Mia seemed to wear a white dress which show her cleavage a little, with a boy holding the camera. They look like a real couple. Therefore in Hye Sung's selca, Hye Sung and her boyfriend seemed to take the selca after or before watching a basketball match, can be seen from the tattoo on Hye Sung's cheek.

Are these boys really their boyfriends? Stay tune for more news at allkpop!

 


Yun's POV

"Girls, wake up!" I yell from the stairs. Dong Jae giggled a little while cooking. "Yah, stop giggling and help me to wake those lazy unnies of yours. Especially Eun Ki and Hye Sung"

She nodded and put off her apron before climbing the staircase. I sit on the dining chair, enjoying the milk tea Dong Jae made for me earlier. Moment passed, and the whole SNSD were surrounding the dining table, except you know who, Eun Ki and Hye Sung. Dong Jae appeared in front of me.

"Unnie, I couldn't wake them up. They beat me with pillows" Dong Jae pouted.

"That's what I get every morning if I wake her up" Hyun Mi and I said in unison. Mia stood up.

"Let me wake them up" she broke her knuckles before climbing the staircase.

 

10 seconds.

 

"HWAAAAA! UNNIE DON'T KILL MEEEE!"

"MIA STOP IT! AAAAAAA!"

Hye Sung and Eun Ki ran down the stairs quickly, with Mia trailing behind them, holding a Sadako picture. We laughed furiously, Sun Ye clutched her stomach, Raena fell onto the floor and rolled, still laughing. Hye Sung and Eun Ki quickly hide below the dining table.

"DON'T!!!"

"MIA I'M NOT GOING OUTSIDE TILL YOU THROW THAT PICTURE AWAY!"

"UNNIE PLEASE! I'M AFRAID! DON'T KILL MEEEEEEEEE!!!!"

"Throw it away, Mia" I said, still chuckling a little. "They're afraid"

"Aish" Mia stuffed the picture inside her pyjamas pocket. "Fine, I threw the photo already. Come out now"

"Really? PROVE IT!" Eun Ki yelled below the dining table.

"She threw it already, unnie" Jun Min said. "You can go out now, come on"

Hye Sung and Eun Ki hesitantly went out from the dining table and sat on the chairs. Dong Jae set the foods on the table.

Dong Jae opened her laptop. "I'm going to see what's new today, unnies" she said.

"I don't care, baby" Jun Min joked. We laughed.

We ate in peace and calmness--

"WHAAAT?!!!" Dong Jae screamed. We all looked at her.

"Wassup, Jelly?" Raena asked her. Dong Jae's face paled.

"Just look it yourself, unnie" she gave the laptop to Raena. We gathered around Raena.

 

10 seconds.

 

"Hye Sung unnie... Mia unnie... Is this true?" Sun Ye asked, her voice trembling. We all looked at Hye Sung and Mia, whose faces are just as pale as Dong Jae's.

"I... I... It's my friend!" Mia defended herself. "He's the designer of that gown, and he wanted me to be his model!"

"How about you, Hye Sung?" I asked.

Hye Sung touched her forehead. "Why did he-- Aish" she grabbed her phone and started tapping her fingers onto it.

"Hye Sung, answer me" I demanded.

"He's... He's my ex-boyfriend, unnie. That's an old photo. I'm sure his brother spread it in internet, cause--" she squeaked.

"See the comments first, guys... 'Becoming SNSD doesn't mean you can act whatever you want!' 'Just debuted for a few months, you already make a scandal like this' 'Mia looked good with that guy' 'Hye Sung go to hell' 'I'm a Hye Sung's hater now' Omo, all of the comments offend Hye Sung unnie..." Jun Min murmured. Hye Sung looked down.

"I... I don't want to eat anymore" Hye Sung ran upstairs.

 

Hye Sung's POV

(A/N : Hear to this song. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AA8gB3-QbtM It's okay if you don't want to, it's just if you hear the song, the effect would be more... WOW. HAHAHA XD)

I hugged my legs, tears streamed down along my cheeks.

Why? Why this all must happen to me?

I wiped my tears once again, then looked at the studio's mirror. I'm very, very miserable. My hair spreaded everywhere, my eyebags are showing, my pale face doesn't support the view of my face. I'm miserable. All miserable.

This is all because of him. HIM! KWON DAEJOON! I'M SURE OF THAT!

Why did I know him on the first place?

I stomped my feet grumpily on the wooden studio floor. This is all unfair! Why didn't Yun unnie get those scandals? Or maybe Eun Ki unnie? Why me?

 

Oops, Hye Sung, take care of your mouth. They didn't do anything to you.

 

*drrt drrt drrt*

My phone vibrated. I picked it up.

"He- Hello?" I cleared my throat.

"Hye Sung?" a voice came from the other line.

"Ehm? Who is this?" I asked.

"It's Taemin" the person answered.

"Oh, Taemin. What's up?" I tried to sound happy and cheerful like the usual me, but I knew, I failed.

"Is the news true?"

"What news?"

"The news about you... and a boy..."

I can hear a background sound of 'Taemin's jealous!' from Taemin, really.

"It's not true. He's my ex" I answered, sniffling.

"Are you crying?"

"No...*sobs*"

"Hey, hey. Don't cry!"

"I... I just want to be a normal... normal superstar... Why is it so difficult?" I began to babble while crying all my sadness out. "It's painful, you know, to hear comments like that about me... If he's really my boyfriend, so what? They will ban me from dating? Can't a superstar date someone? Does a superstar's job is to entertain all the time and doesn't care about herself? Why? Why did they shoot those kinds of comments to me? I'm 19, for God's sake!" I cry again.

"Hey, hey"

"What?!" I retorted, still crying.

"Who's that boy--"

"HE'S DEAD! HE'S DEAD, FOR GOD'S SAKE! WHY DID DAEJOON STILL BOTHERING HIM, EVEN AFTER HIS DEATH?! WHY? WHY DID DAEJOON DELIBERATELY REMIND ME OF HIM?! DAEJOON YOU ASSES!" I yelled, my tears still flowing down.

"Wa- wait. He what?"

"HE'S DEAD! WHY?! WHY, DAEWOON OPPA?!!" I cried and hung up the phone.

 

Hyun Mi's POV

"Unnie..." I open the bedroom door. Hye Sung unnie isn't here. I'm about to go out from the bedroom when my eyes stopped on a flower-patterened book which tip are showing under Hye Sung unnie's pillow. I took that book and immediately recognize that as a diary. Wow, this is a thick diary.

I open the first page.

Oh my, this diary contains her life story since before her trainee life!

I flip the page over and over, hoping to find something relevant to this chaos.

 

January 7th, 2008

Daewoon oppa died today. I attended his funeral and cried all the way home. Daejoon oppa promised me that he'll take care of me, but of course, eventhough Daejoon oppa is Daewoon oppa's brother, eventhough they're twins, he can't replace Daewoon oppa in my heart. Daewoon oppa, I love you and I will always love you.

 

 

January 18th, 2008

I got received in SM Entertainment and I'll be a trainee, which means I have a mind- diverter from Daewoon oppa's death. And... Daejoon oppa lied. He didn't take care of me at all. He seemed happy when he got Daewoon oppa's bedroom. He seemed happy about Daewoon oppa's death.

 

My eyes popped out. These all are relevant. I have to tell Yun unnie.


Hello! Keroro keroro co-author here~

I'm sorry everybody, for this short update. I'll explain!

2 weeks ago, I fought a boy from my class. He mocked my parents' name, so I fought him, which cause all my fingers broken, my face all bruised, and whatever else.

And because my fingers are broken, I can't type properly. This update is short because I'm still in healing process. I'm sorry!

Please bear with me, okay? I love you all <3

 

PS:

This one,

 

or this one?

 

Oh Finn, I LOVE ADVENTURE TIME! Especially Marceline! She's so cool! I love her guitar!

I also like Flame Princess!

I ship Flame Princess x Finn! Unfortunately they can't be together... :'(

I SHIP THEM SO MUCHHHH! :'(

 

NOOO :'(((

 

WARNING: FANART ATTACK!

:'( I cried, really :'(((

See you next time guys! Bye~

OH! And, have you guys watched the drama 'Fashion King'? Is it a good drama? Please tell me, I'm planning to watch it~ Bye! ^^