The party!

New Girls' Generation?! [Story Starts]

CA/N :

Guys, I'M SO SORRY I CAN'T WRITE ANYTHING ABOUT THE CF SHOOTING! PLEASE JUST IMAGINE IT WENT SUCCESSFULLY AND... AND... NOW'S THE PARTY! ONCE AGAIN SORRY! T_T

By the way, for your info, the CF is about Etude House's new product: Flavored Lipbalm... Sorry I can't write anything... I've tried to write it 8 times, but all of them turned into a BIG and TOTAL chaos... Sorry! >.<


Yun's POV

We arrived at the mansion where the party will be held.

Oh. My. God.

Is a superstar's life must be surrounded by luxurious things?

"Unnie... Whose house is this?" Jun Min asked Minyoung unnie.

"Soo Man songsaenim's. Come on, let's go in" she fixed her gown and led us to go in.

Wow, there were a lot of people.

"They're SM artists and their managers only, don't worry" Minyoung unnie said, as if she knew what was I thinking. I gulped and walked in with her.

By the way, let me introduce our gowns.

I wore this:

 

Eun Ki wore:

 

Raena wore:

 

Mia wore:

 

Hye Sung wore:


(We had to force her to wear this since she hates strapless dress... -_______- cause this gown looks so good on her!)

 

Jun Min wore:

 

Sun Ye wore:

 

Hyun Mi wore:

 

Dong Jae wore:

 

Okay, so we were in the mansion right now. It's kinda awkward cause the people we knew wasn't here .___.

"Hey, Yun!" I heard a familiar voice called. I turned around and faced Leeteuk.

"Let's go guys... These people needed their privacy..." Hyun Mi smirked. I was on my way to stop them but they were too fast.

"Hi" I replied nervously to Leeteuk.

"How's life going?" he asked, smiling.

"Hm... It never got better than now" I looked down.

"Because you're with me now?" he asked teasingly.

I quickly lifted my head up and glared at him. He chuckled then lift his right hand up and did some hand signs.

What is he doing?

Suddenly a soft music played. Leeteuk smiled and gave me his right hand. I took his hand and started dancing with him.

 

Hye Sung's POV

Aish. This is why I hate wearing strapless gowns. It's so cold here!

I fixed this damn dress and walked again when I realized...

I'm lost.

Where are my friends?

"Hey" a hand grabbed my shoulder and twirled me around. I gasped in surprise as that person's face was just 2 inches away from mine.

"Uh, hi, Taemin" I tried to release myself from his grip but he's too strong.

"You're different" he said. I blushed.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"I like your gown" he smirked. I stunned.

"Dance with me?" he pulled away from me and took my hand to dance.

 

Raena's POV

Aish, I really want to leave this place, I thought as I took another sip of my vodka.

"Don't you dance?" a man sat in front of me. I quickly knew that he's Kris.

"Uh, no" I answered.

"Why?" he asked.

"I... can't dance" I said.

"That's the lamest excuse I've ever heard. Of course you can dance, you're in a girlgroup, duh" he chuckled. I can't help but scratching my head.

"Come on. I'll show you my great moves" he grabbed my hand to go to the dancefloor.

 

Sun Ye's POV

I'm sure. I'm sure this time! I'm sure!

I backhugged that person. He turned around, revealing his playful smirk.

"I knew it's you" he smirked.

I pouted. Baekhyun is Baekhyun. He never changed. Always liked to tease me.

"Hello?" he waved his hand in front of my face, snapping me out from my thoughts. "I know you're cute when pouting but please, this is a party and you're not going to pout all time in a party"

"So what am I supposed to do?" I asked him when I realized--

 

He called me cute.

"You are supposed to enjoy the party! Drinking, dancing, and playing around" he said.

"U-- uh, really? I- I'll enjoy it, uh-huh" I nodded nervously. I could see his smirk in the corner of my eyes as he took my hand forcefully and dragged me to the dancefloor. I looked down nervously but smiled secretly anyway.

 

Jun Min's POV

HUH. WHERE'S MY DINO JONGHYUN OPPA.

"Hey! You're here?" a voice called. I looked around and found nobody I knew but then a hand patted my shoulder. I turned around and now facing Yonghwa.

"You're here?" I asked back.

"I'm accompanying my brother to do his job" he pointed at a working photographer.

"Ohh. I'm an SM artist, that's why I'm here" I said. He chuckled.

"By the way... Don't you mind to dance with me?" he scratched his back head, showing his innocent personality.

"Sure! I'd love to!" he took my hand and brought me to the dancefloor with him.

 

Eun Ki's POV

I was dancing alone when a pair of hands placed on my waist.

OH GOD. A ERT?!

I was on my way to attack then I realized that pair of hands is Eunhyuk's.

"You're not taken yet, right?"  he asked. I nodded shyly.

"May I dance with you?" he asked again.

I thought for a while.

"Why do you take me?" I asked curiously.

"Everyone else are occupied already" he said. I frowned.

"So I'm your last choice?" my voice raised.

"Kinda" he smirked.

I prepared myself to run but he grabbed my wrist and pulled me closer.

"My last choice to be the first" he whispered sweetly.

 

Dong Jae's POV

I walked to the piano, planning to play it. But then I realized there's another person was playing it.

"Sehun-ah! I'm so glad I found you! I don't know anyone here, you know?" I yelled as I approached him. He smiled and moved a little so that I could sit beside him. So I did.

"Let's play together" he said. I put my hands to the piano and started playing the song we always play together, IU's song The story only I didn't know. That's a sad song.

"Still got the skills, huh?" he asked in a challenging tone. I smirked at him and played the piano faster.

Now the song has turned to Can't I love you by 2AM's Changmin and Jinwoon. A little faster...

"I challenge you to play faster..." he said. I smirked again.

Now the song has turned to Sistar's Hyorin- I choose to love you.

He's on his way to challenge me again when I heard the crowd getting crowded. Maybe because of the changing tempos of the songs. Hehehe~

"Let's just go dance" Sehun grabbed my hands and took me to the dancefloor.

 

Mia's POV

I stomped my foot in frustation when I saw Jaejoong linked his arm with Jessica's.

What the . !!

"Hey, SUHO!" I called the figure I always knew, no other than Suho.

"Yes?" he answered.

I linked my arm with his, which earned a lovely smile from him. I smiled evilly as I glanced at Jaejoong. He seemed surprised, then he approached us.

"What are you doing with my baby?" he asked with a cold tone.

"Who's your baby?" I asked back. He sighed and pulled me from Suho. I winked at Suho as my thanks. Jaejoong pulled me far away from Suho then he turned and faced me.

"What were you doing with him?" he asked furiously.

"I do whatever I want to do with him" I said in a challenging tone. Suddenly he hugged me tightly, making me losing my breath.

I don't mind if I die in your chest, Jaejoong.

"Please, don't ditch me like that again" he whispered.

"And don't you dare to ditch me for Jessica" I said. He pulled back.

"Jessica?" he asked.

"Yes. You linked your arms with her just now. You think I didn't see that?" I asked, chuckling but inside I'm dying.

"So you're jealous?" he smirked.

"Jealous your " I said. He laughed and pulled me to the dancefloor.

 

Hyun Mi's POV

"Hyunmi-ah!" Jessica called me. I marched towards her and realized she's not alone. 

"Hey, Jessica and... Baekho" I greeted them.

"I bring him here because he wanted to meet you!" Jessica said.

"But you said she's the one who wanted to meet me?" Baekho showed his confused face.

"Eekk-- enjoy yourselves!" and she ran away.

"Me? Want to meet you?" he said teasingly.

"Who wanted to meet a piece of crap like you?" I asked sharply.

"I'm just kidding..." we said in unison. Then we laughed.

"I heard you have a CF now, huh? What CF?" he asked.

"Etude House's new product flavored lipbalm" I answered.

"Ooh, who with?" he asked again.

"SNSD" I answered.

"You're one of SNSD,duh" he hit my head playfully.

"I mean, the old SNSD" I hit his head back.

"Let's dance!" he jumped up and down when he saw the dancefloor.

"Sure!" I took his hand and dragged him to the dancefloor.

 

Nobody's POV

So they danced all night until 1 am in the morning.

"I'm tired. And sleepy" Yun groaned.

"Me too. I'm craving for a long sleep" Eun Ki yawned.

"I don't think you'll get your dream sleep girls. We have some schedules tomorrow" Minyoung unnie interrupted their moment.

"AISH. What schedule?" Mia asked.

"Hye Sung, Sun Ye, Eun Ki, and Jun Min will have a variety show schedule tomorrow. Yun, Dong Jae, Mia, and Hyun Mi will have a recording session tomorrow for a drama soundtrack" she answered.

They all nodded.

"What variety show, unnie?" Hye Sung asked.

"Dream Team 2" she answered shortly.

"What drama, unnie?" Dong Jae asked.

"Big" she answered, yawning.

They all nodded, again.


Keroro keroro co-author here~

I'm sorry I can't write about the CF... Please forgive me *begging*

How's this chapter? Do you like it?

Credits to Polyvore for the gowns' pictures! ^^

See you next chapter, I'll try to update soon~

PS: Have you saw Teen Top's To You MV? OH MYGODDD CHUNJIIIII <3