Shopping day

New Girls' Generation?! [Story Starts]

Dong Jae's POV

"Dong Jae-ah, please cook many foods for me today" Hye Sung unnie said while reading her newspaper.

"Ne unnie" I flipped the pancake.

"Good morning..." Eun Ki unnie entered the dining room with a miserable face. I guess she's woken up by Minyoung unnie, hehehe.

"Good morning everybody!" Hyun Mi unnie greeted cheerfully. I smiled at her.

"Yah, Hye Sung-ah. Isn't that too much?" Eun Ki unnie said, pointing to Hye Sung's unnie plate.

"I'm going to donate my blood to the hospital, so I have to eat many foods" she explained.

Soon, the other members were already sitting, craving for food.

I put the plates of pancakes in front of each of them. They started digging in.

"I'll get going first guys. Annyeong!" Hye Sung unnie waved at us. We waved back.

By the way, her outfits... She's very good at mix-and-matching the outfits in our walk-in closet!

"Any schedule today, unnie?" Raena unnie asked Minyoung unnie. Minyoung unnie shook her head no.

"We're free today. But I guess we'll go shopping after Hye Sung come back" she said.

"Shopping?" my eyes widened.

"YAY" Hyun Mi unnie cheered.

 

Sun Ye's POV

"I'm back..." Hye Sung unnie entered the relaxing room we were in with pale face.

"Aish, did they take your blood that much? I'll kill that doctor" Mia unnie clenched her fists.

"Ahahaha, no need unnie... This happens every month, I'm getting used to it" Hye Sung unnie smiled.

"You need to drink this" suddenly Yun unnie appeared behind her and gave her a bottle of milk.

"Ah... No. I don't drink milk. Moreover, I have chocolate here" she grabbed a bar of chocolate from her bag and started to eat.

"Okayy... So how if we start shopping now?" Jun Min asked.

"Shopping?" Hye Sung unnie asked back.

"Enough asking. Let's go!" Eun Ki unnie marched outside.

 

Yun's POV

"These are so cute, right, unnie?!" Dong Jae showed me a pair of shoes.

"Ah, yes. You can buy them if you want" I said. She smiled and threw the shoes into the cart.

"I like this one!" Hyun Mi threw a pair of shoes into the cart.

"I'll buy these for my bling-bling oppa Jonghyun, full of bling-bling" Jun Min chuckled and put a pair of shoes inside the cart.

"I'll take these one" Eun Ki smiled and put another pair of shoes into the cart.

"I like these" Hye Sung threw a pair of heeled-sneakers into the cart.

"OMG I LOVE THESE!" I put a pair of ballerina wedges into the cart.

Mia took a pair of shoes quickly and put them into the cart.

"CHOCOCAT!!" Raena ran to a shelf and took a pair of Chococat sneakers.

"I love you strawberries!" Sun Ye kissed a pair of shoes and threw it into the cart.

Wow. I guess this day will be a very long day.

 

Mia's POV

So... Our shopping day has ended.

We bought many things.

Very, very many things.

 

Yun unnie bought:

      

 

Eun Ki unnie bought :

      

 

Raena bought:

       

 

I bought:

      

 

Hye Sung bought:

      

 

Sun Ye bought:

      

 

Jun Min bought:

      

 

Hyun Mi bought:

      

 

Dong Jae bought:

      

 

And here we are, in an ice cream cafe.

"I'm so happy! Now we can buy everything we want~" Hyun Mi sang. We chuckled.

"Unnie, do we have any schedule tomorrow?" Dong Jae asked Minyoung unnie.

"Hm... We have a new CF shooting. We also will attend a party Soo Man songsaenim made at night. Busy busy day" Minyoung unnie replied.

"Aish. Waking up early again?" Eun Ki unnie asked a rhetorical question while scooped her ice cream into .

"Yes" I answered sarcastically, then took a glance at Hye Sung beside me.

She looks so pale.

"Hye Sung-ah, you okay?" I asked while shaking her shoulder.

"Yes" she swung her legs.

"You're lying" Yun unnie said. "You swing your legs if lying"

"I'm okay, really" she answered.

Her eyes is now half-opened, signalling something bad.

"Hye Sung-ah, Hye Sung!" Raena took Hye Sung's chin and lifted it. "Look at me"

"Ukh..." she moaned and closed her eyes.

 

 

 

She fainted.

 

Raena's POV

Our driver put Hye Sung on the couch. Then, obviously, we surrounded her.

"Hye Sung! Wake up wake up!" Minyoung unnie shook Hye Sung's shoulder. She didn't move.

"Let me work" Mia broke her knuckles. We stepped back.

 

*PLAK* *PLAK*

 

Mia slapped her. We held our laughter.

"Hng? My cheeks..." was Hye Sung's responses.

"Yah! You made me worry" Mia hugged her.

"What... happened?" she asked.

"Unnie... You passed out just now. I think it's because you're still tired because of that blood donating, and you didn't take a rest before our long shopping trip" Hyun Mi answered her.

"Me... passed out? Aish, by the way, who paid my ice cream?" she asked with innocent face. We laughed.

"With this condition, you still make a joke, unnie!" Dong Jae laughed. Hye Sung smiled.

"So... We have a CF shooting tomorrow? What CF?" I asked Minyoung unnie.

"Etude House, darling" Minyoung unnie answered.

"Who with?" Sun Ye asked.

"The old SNSD" she smiled.

"Wow! Old SNSD and new SNSD made a CF together! I can't wait!" Jun Min squealed.

"I understand. Now take a rest, everyone. We don't want all of you look bad tomorrow!" Minyoung unnie smiled.


Keroro keroro co-author here~

Sorry if this chapter is too short... I promise next chapter is going to be longer! ^^

So... do you like the outfits I chose?

I'll try to update soon! Bbuing bbuing! ^^