vi

Carnations [ H I A T U S ]

(Jay's P.O.V.)

*dials Jia's number*

*rings*

Hello?

"Hey Jia, it's me Jay."

Ohh haha, hi Jay.

"Hi, haha. How are you?"

Hmm I'm fine, you?

"Never better, now that I've heard your voice."

Mhmmmmm right. *chuckles*

"I'm serious~"

Yeah, yeah I believe you.

"I miss you.."

I miss you too~

"Uhmm.. hey, do you have any plans this Saturday..?"

Mmm, no.. I'm free this Saturday. Waeyo?

"That's great! Let's hang out. Saturday, 5 pm. I'll pick you up, arasso?"

Mmm arasso. Saturday, 5 pm it is.

"Alright then, bye."

*chuckles* Bye Jay~

"Uhh wait Jia!"

Mmm, waeyo?

"Jalja." [A/N: Goodnight.]

*chuckles* Jalja.

*call end*

Awesome! Now all I have to do is to have a rest and sleep. What will happen tomorrow? Well, nothing really. I'll just take out the girl I like on a date. A special one. I really really really missed her! Aww, gay. Hahaha.

Raincheck: It's already been 3 months since I started courting Jia. "OMO, how the heck did that happen?!" Yeah, I thought you'd ask that. Actually, I asked her that day when we went to my mom's greenhouse. It was totally unplanned though.

FLASHBACK

After that I've promised her that I would tell her about my mom's death, we headed back to the city and ate at McD's. 

"What would you like to eat?" I asked her while I pulled out the seat for her.

"Mm, cheeseburger would be ok." 

"Arasso, I'll be right back."

After 5 minutes or so I came back with our order and we started to nom out. At first we were really silent but then Jia suddenly asked me things about my family and my job, which I answered accordingly. We just hit each other with questions and answer it without any hesitations. She's funny. Not funny like, weird-funny, but funny like cute-funny, you know? OTL

We just talked and talked and laughed and laughed 'til those damn 4 words came out of my mouth.

"Hey Jia."

"Yeah?"

"Can I court you?"

Ok, I know, it's.... unexpected. But I didn't expect that either! I just... blurted them out like it was nothing. But they mean something ok? Don't get me wrong. I like her, and I'm serious about her. I really am.

Oh , she's shocked and she looks scared. I must say something!

"Uhm, well, yeah.. I know it's only been weeks since we've known each other, but it won't hurt if I'll court you, right? Don't get me wrong, alright? I'm not gonna fool around or play with you. I mean, I like you Jia. I.. I really do."

She's just staring at me. Blankly.

"B-but hey! If it's not okay with you, it's okay with me as well. No big deal. It won't be a problem, not at a--"

"Haha, arasso."

"J-jinjja?"

"Yeah, of course. I mean, why not? You're funny."

"I'm funny?"

"Yeah.. I mean, not like werid-funny. I mean... cute-funny. ^_____________^"

"Ah, hahaha, o-of course! *rubs palms together*"

"Ya, do you feel cold? ^_^"

"Uhh, no, not at all haha. Not at all. I'm just really shocked."

"Mhmm, kure arasso. ^^" [A/N: Ok fine.]

After that, it's official. I am now her suitor. Wow. It's been a long time since I last courted someone.

END OF FLASHBACK

So, there. Can I sleep now? Ehehehe.

*

(Jay's P.O.V.)

Flowers? Check. Food? Check. Venue? Check. Heart? Check. 

Oh, man! I feel so nervous. Why? You'll know later. But for now, I gotta call her. Ah, wait! I should just text her, right? Yeah, yeah I should text her.

-----
To: Jiaddict

From: Jay Park

Hey there, sweet cheeks!
Are you ready?
Text back asap. ^_^

Jay Park
-----

Okay, done. Now, I should really prepare.
 

(Jia's P.O.V.)

Oh God, today's the day!

No, I'm not getting married. But I'm going to go out on a date, with Jay of course. We've had numerous dates already, but I don't know, this one feels special. >///u///<

I was roaming around my room, looking for the things I needed. Damn! I should've prepared earlier. T.T

Then Suzy entered the room. "Unni-- what the?" She looked around my room and shook her head. "What the heck happened here?"

I sighed at her statement. "YES, I know it's in a mess... but will you help me Suzy? I can't decide which one to wear." I presented to her two different dresses. She carefully examined the two dresses and looked at me.

"Wear this one Unnie~ It looks much better on you." She smiled at me, and handed me the dress. I quickly went to my bathroom and changed, when I heard my phone beep.

"Oh sht, that's Jay!"

"Don't worry Unnie, I'll reply for you~" Suzy shouted. So he texted? I wonder what he said?

"Suzy, what did he say?"

"He was asking if you were ready... OMG UNNIE YOU'RE GONNA MAKE LOVE?!"

"BABO, OF COURSE NOT!!" Geez, what kind of question was that? e.e

"Aw, but I want to have a nephew already~"

"Go tell that to your Fei unnie, not me." Aish, she can be crazy sometimes.

"There, I sent it already~" I can hear her giggle. Oh no... she giggled..........! I quickly went out of the bathroom and stormed at her. I glared at her and took my phone, then I checked what she sent to Jay.

-----
To: JayHoe
From: Meng Jia

I'm almost ready dear~
Are you excited to see me?
Because I am! ^_^
See you later, hot shot~ :P

Meng Jia
-----

"BAE SUZYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!"

OH GOD, how could she send something like that! =___= I have to take that back!

-----
To: JayHoe
From: Meng Jia

The last text was Suzy btw, haha sorry 'bout that. ^^;;
But, yeah I'm almost ready.
See you soon!

Meng Jia
-----

"Whew, that should do it." I sighed, and continued preparing.
 

(Jay's P.O.V.)

I was laughing at her texts. "Aigoo, she's so cute." I shook my head in amusement and got on my car. I'm going to fetch her now! Yes I am! Hahaha.

I ignited the engine and started to drive to her place. While I was on a red light, I glanced at the boquet sitting on the passenger's seat. It's all Carnations, with different colours. "It looks beautiful, just like her." I smiled at the thought, and I continued driving.

I was mentally practicing of what I'm going to say to her later. I didn't notice that I was already infront of her house. "Wow, my unconcious sure know the way." I grinned. Then I took out my phone and called her. It took a few rings before she picked up the call. 

"H-hello?? Jay??" 

"Hi Jia! I'm already outside your house."

"O-oh, okay I'll be righ--"

Her voice was cut off, then all I can hear is the sound of girls giggling and shouting. They must've been teasing her, hahaha.

Damn I really feel so nervous. OTL

I took the boquet and got out of the car. I hid myself on the bushes next to their gate, because I want to literally surprise her, and I like teasing her. Euheuheuheuheuhuehueheuhuehuehue.

Peeking carefully, I saw Jia standing outside and looking around. She took her phone out of her purse and dialled my phone, which was then my cue to jump out behind her and surprise her. So I did. And you should've seen the look on her face! 

"Jiaaa!" I semi-shouted as I popped out behind her.

She tensed and jumped slightly, then relaxing herself as she saw me. We were both laughing and she hit me on my arm gently, and I handed to her the boquet.

"Komawo, you jerk." She said as I opened and closed the passenger's door for her as she entered the car. I swiftly made it to the driver's seat quickly and started the engine.

"So, where are you taking me today?"

"It's a place where there will be no reason to cry."

"Haha, sounds like a nice place~ Kajja?"

"Kajja!"

So I stared driving off to our next destination: Han River.


Heeeey, what's up? ^_^;;
Sorry for not being able to update for so long...
It's hard to be a college student! ~n~
Anyhow, I hope you'll hold on to this fanfic
Because the end is..... kinda worth the wait? ^_^;;
Anyways, we're almost at the middle of the story
So hold on tight!
Sorry for the long wait again!
<3