In The Club

She is going to be mine.

"Babe.." he groaned walking to your restroom looking at you put on your make-up. "We are going to be late, why are you getting all dressed up if you are just going to dance around with Junnie, and watch me rap?" he asked as you finished. 
"I like to look cute, sometimes." you smiled shrugging laughing. "I mean one of has to be cute." 

Laughing at your joke, and leaving the rest room he trailed behind you reaching for your hip pulling you to him, as he gripped you tighter, then said into your ear. 

"Cute is for Zelo.." he growled rubbing his body on to yours. 

Showing off your hot out fit, with your blue and orange half shirts, that flows a bit over your stomach still showing it off, and fixing the angle of you shorts, then kissing his cheek, russling your hair, making a face at him.

Giggling lightly then running to your closest going through all of your shoes. You held out three different shoes, running over to him. 

"Which shoes?" you asked showing them with your outfit. 
"Don't the blue creeps hurt your ankles?" he said taking them then putting them on the floor. "I like the blue and black nikes, with your outfit, but change yous laces." He said taking the shoe and pulling out the laces and you went back to your room to get the other and go through all your shoe laces. 

Letting him do your shoes you went back to your room, grabbing your from and getting phone and wallet, popping thme both in to your pocket you remember to text Jiho. 

From: ____
       You still coming tonight?
   _____~

From: Jiho (Zico)
       Yeah, we are about to leave to the club now. Text me when you get there?
    Zico

From: ____
       I'll be on my way in lik 10, and I will text you when I get there. (:
    _____~

From:Jiho (Zico)
      Or you could keep texting me?
    Zico

From: ____
     Heheh, yeah. I thik I might just do that. 
  _____~

Sitting on Yongguk's lap he kissed your neck holding on to you tightly. Putting you shoes on as he cuddled your back smiling, Pulling away and standing up holding out your hand to him, helping him up. 

Walking out and still texting you walked to his car, he pulled your phone out of your hands as he drove stopping at a stop sigh, reading your message out loud.

"You're gonna dance around right?" he read it out loud. "Who is Jiho?.." he glared throwing your phone back into your lap. 
"A friend from school." you said giving him and attitude back, "He is coming to the club togethr and I wanted to see him after Junnie and I danced." you texted him back rolling you eyes to him. 

You could hear him his teeth about to say something as you cut him off before a sound could ytter out of his mouth. 

"If you came to school sometime, you would know who he is.." you hissed smirking. "You know the group Block B, he is the leader,  Zico."
"Ooh.." he calmed down a bit. "I know who is he is now.."

Arriving at the club and parking in the back and being greeted by people from school and people who had watched you all dance. you called Jiho and told him you were here as you enter the club.

"I have to go and get ready to go on stage." Yongguk said pulling you closer to him and kissing you lips smiling. "Remember to stand in the fornt so I can watch you while I rap." he smirked then kissed your lips.
"Mhmm." you smiled to him. "I'll be right up there like usual." kissing his lips then turning away as he waslkt to the back of club.

Walking and texting Junnie to find out where she was, you saw a circle around a group of people, making your way through all the people trying to see who was rapping listening to like voice that hummed through your ears.
Pushing through to the front they 2nd person had just started his rap as you looked around to see who the first rapper was, noticing the formilar body and head shape, you smirking looking over to him as you both made eye contact and smiled, not listening to much that the other guy was saying but hearing every few words about a girls hips and her lips.
Once he finished the crowd around them cheered not listening and still looking at Jijo who kept his eyes on you, as a smirk grew on his face; upi looked away blushing covering your face with your hands and your phone still in your hands.

As he started rapping you head him rapping around how her sized didn't matter but her legs are the best, rapping he was still looking at you with a smirk still on his face as he finished and dropped his hands tilting his head knowing he won, as everyone cheered for him, patting his back and his friends ran up to him cheering as the other guy walked away. 

You were still ing a trance, as Junnie ran up to you and hugged you tightly looking you in your eyes waving her hands in your face saying your name over and over. 

"Oh." you said shaking your head and grabbing her hand as smiled to you. "Sorry, I was really zoned." 
"I could tell." she smiled knowing why. "Hopefully Yongguk didn't see, or maybe he did you teo will stop this and you can go and be happy with Jiho?" he smiled laughing to her self making you blush.
"Yah! Unnie, don't say things like that." you covered as the other started to walk towards you two. 

Smiling and waving Jiho opened his arms to you, as you walked into a hug smiling, bugger and he grasped on to your body tightly. Giggling as he held you, you could feel tingles going up and down your back making you blush as he out you down and you two looked at each other making eye contact and he leaned over to you setting you back on to the floor, smiling grew on your faces as you let each other go, still looking at each other.

Clearinf loudly you both looked over to Junnie, adn you wuickly moved away from him standing next to him blushing in the dimly lit club as colorful lights flashed. 

"___, I wanna go dance~" Junnie smiled grabbing your hand and pulling you to where people were dance. 

Smiling and thanking her you both dance with each other moving to the beat of song as the boys walked slowly making their way to you two after a while. 

Watching your body move and round and round and your shaking to thew beat, Jiho stared you looked over to him as he smiled and waved at you you smirked to him with a wink still shaking to the music, as Junnie and the others watched the two to you watching each other and Jiho ealk closer and closer to you. 

When he made his way to you he pulled you closer to him started to dance with you hearing the other gasp at his blondness and their eyes widend you smiled backing up and shaking your finger and head no, running your fingers through your hair and turning away from him. Smiling to your self hearing his freidns laugh at him, and the music come to a stop adn the DJ announcing that B.A.P were coming to the stage. 

Walking to the main stage pressing and pushing your way to the front row as people screamed louder and louder you smiled jumping up and cheering for them as they walked out and you felt a hand on your shoulder. 

"___!" he said to you as you turned to face him as they started rapping. 
"Hey, Jiho." you smiled your lips.

Looking up to the stage and watching the look on Yongguks face change from a normal stage angery look to a inraged look, as he watched you.
You were standing so close to Jiho as you were talking, that was the only way to hear each other, you didn't mean to be that close to him but you id notice your bodies being pressed against each other. 

The warmth transfering to him from your body and the warmth coming from his on to yours made you blush more and more when you noticed it. Being pulled back to the danc floor to dance you and Jiho were still talking getting to know each other better and better. 

Realizing that they two of you have so much in comman and like a lot of the same things, you traded one of your Hello Kitty phone charms with him. 

As the music changed to a slow and R&B song he moved from infornt of you to behind you, your body was still pressed on to his you could feel his chest on your back as the two of you dance, he leaned voer to you and kissed your cheek as his hands moved lower to your hips gripping on to them tightly as you both danced together. Smiling from the kiss you felt the tingles again and you giggled, making him smirk.

"I think I might be getting you in trouble.." he confessed still holding on to you as you put your hands over his while you danced.
"How? With Yongguk.." you sighed. "We are, I don't know." you frowned turing to him and looking him in the eyes, thne moving to where every one else was dancing and a circle had formed around them. 

Walking the people dance to the song that, you danced lightly where you were standing watching them, as Jiho pushed you lightly trying to make you dance. Shaking your head no, a guy who was dancing noticed you, lightly taking your hand and pulling you into the circle, you looked at them as Jiho cheered and got the crowed hyped-up, you smirked then shook out your arms starting to dance with a smile on you face. 

Not paying to attenetion to anyone around you smiled dancing to the musis as they all cheered, until you heard a guy shout out loudly.
"Ouch!" he exclaimed. "Aye, watch it!"

Turning sround to see what had happened, saw the anger in Yongguk's face as he rushed to you with Himchan grabbing and trying to pull him back as  Yongguk just janked it arms away to him making his way to you. 

Walking over to him trying not to make it look like a big sceen, he held his hand over your head pointing down to you.

"What the hell are you doing with him?!" he shouted down to you then looking over to Jiho who watched, started to walk up to you both. "Who the is he!!"
"He's a fr--" you said grabbing his arms trying to hold them down as he jerked away from you lightly making you stummble back.
"I'm Woo Jiho," he said helping you stand. "They also call me Zico." he smirked.

Growling looking at what he was going, he moved over to him getting in his face and his and pressing out in chest, yelling out. "I don't know who the you think you are, but ____; is my girl." he said starting to calm down, as he back away with a smug smile wipping his lip. "I know she is pretty amazing, but she is with me. I'm sorry to have to correct you like this." his smug smile grew bigger as he turned around and grabbed your wrist yanking to him. "Let's go." 

Hesitating as he pulled you and lightly pulling back, Jiho grabbed your hand, holding it tightly in his. 

"Yongguk!" You shouted still pulling abck. "What, are, you.. Do ing.." you said still pulling away as Jiho still held your head. Turning to him and mouthing. "I'm sorry.."you felt your eye swell, then you spoke up still looking at him. "Jiho-ah, just let go." you snatched your hand away from him as Yongguk was dragging you along with him. 

Hearing Jiho's muffled voice under the voices of other, and the music he said. "I'll make you mine, and treat you better, you just have to come to me." He turned around and walked away blinding in with other people.

Your wrist burned as you finial caught up with his fast paste in steps. He still held you writst tightly in his grip, bruising it.