Waiting on the day to end.

She is going to be mine.

Walking to the back of the class roo, and standing with the others waiting for the teacher to come in and seat you all. Standing with Junnie, she turned to you, frowning a bit. 

"Mwo?" you asked turning to her. 
"Who called you?" she asked teasingly pinching your cheek. 
"You know who it was, unnie," you whinned. "It was Yongguk.." you said quitely
"Mwo?! Why?" you shouted as everyone turned an looked at the two of you. "I thought you said that after what happened over summer that you were done with him?.." 
"I thought I was, but when he came back." you sighed then whispered. "he started to text me, and call me, and say that he was sorry, then he started that he was going to make it better.. He promised.." you sighed. "But this is his last chance.. Then I.." you raised your right hand. "I Kwon ___, will be done with BangYongguk if he s up again.." you said making the promise to your self.

Watching the frazzled, worried teacher walk in. she looked up and smiled as everyone greeted her. 

"Hello." she smiled then pinned up a seating chart on to the board. "Please come up and find your seats please. I am sorry if you sit by someone you  might not know." she sat down. "Feel free to make friends with new faces..." 

Walking up to the seating chart then smiling noticing your seat was next to the boy from before. 
___________________________________________________

Here is the seating chart, Two per-table.
Z= Jiho, T=teacher, Y=You, K=Kyung, and J=Junnie, 

    T
jx  xx xx
xx zy kx
xx xx xx 

________________________________________________________

After sitting with him and texting constantly during all of your class, you had bothered to try to talk to him. You noticed he looked at you, and you blushed and looked away from him. 
Drawing you name on paper in differnet lanugages he pointed out your hand writing. 

"Wow, it's so neat.." he said looking over your shoulder to it. 
"Heh, thank you." you smiled to him as you got another message, not checking it. 
"Mind, if I ask for your number?" he asked nervously, rubbing the back of his head. "I mean since we are in the same cla--" you cutt him off.
"Here, put it in." you smiled unlocking and handing him your phone. 

Putting in his number and laughing at what you said, you smiled then realizing how he took it lightly hitting his arms and he handed you your phone back. 

"So, ___-ah..." A kid in the class walked over to you the two of you. "How is Yongguk?" the girl smirked leaning over the desk to you. 
Making an odd face at her, you turned to her, and put your phone away. "Alright I guess.. We just started talking again." you sighed knowing that she was trying to interrup the two of you. 

Staring at the two of you confused, with his bottom lip hanging out. "Who is Yongguk?" he asked.
"My ex.." you sighed as the girl walked away with a smile on her face. 

Sitting up then putting your head onto the cold desk, you turned your head to Jiho who was looking at you. Examing your body in your seat, you noticed your shirt was up  a bit showing off your thighs. 

Rushing to cover your legs and blushing a deep shade of red, he looked away his lips smirking, then turning around back to you smiling as his friend walked over and sat on your desk. 

Holding out his hand to you and as you placed your in his shaking it smiling, then he kissed it.

"I'm Park Kyung." he winked to you letting go of your hand.
"I'm Kwon ____.." you smiled as you checked your phone getting a text message.

From: Jiho (Zico)
       Don't get too close to him, he is the biggest grease you'll ever meet.
    Ziico~

Smiling then breaking out into laughter Kyung looked at you rising an eyebrow as you moved away from him, Kyung made a face to you trying to move closer and closer to you as you moved more and more away from him towards Jiho. Facing Jiho and smiling noticing how close you were to him then turning away fo move back you saw Kyung's face up close and jumped up into to Jiho's lap as he held on to you, laughing.

Jumping out of his lap stadning you were laughing so hard you had started to cry. Walking over to Junnie, who sat there doing her homework, working with the girl next to her, as they went over the problem you watch form behind them. 

"Unnie~" you whinned as hugged on to her shoulders. "Why aren't you being social? Come make friends.." you pulled her out of her seat laughing. 

Dragging her to Kyung and Jiho, they smiled and looked over to them.

"Are you going to stay after to help the girls today?" she asked sitting next to Kyung.
"Nope, but I don't need a ride either.. So you can go home and talk on the phone to Jaehyo, until I get home~" you making her blush more and more. 
"Hahah.." Kyung laughed smiling. "You're the girl hyung is always texting or talking to over the phone? You're Junnie~" 
"Mhmm.." she blushed more and more blushing. 

The bell rang ending your study hall and the day, walking out with them having a small convo Jiho still had his eyes on you smiling, and making flirtly comments to you. Covering you face and smiling parting ways with them, he held his arms out to you for a hug. 
Smiling and moving closer to him, you couldn't deny the way from him. 

Huntching over to hug you, he put his arms around you lower back, as yours flung around his neck. Hugging you tightly in his arms picking you up off of the ground nuzzling his head into the gape between your shoulders and head, smiling then pulling away and letting you down. 

'We have to get to practice before PD hyung kills us." he said walking off to the studios and dance rooms part of the school, leaving you alone.

Waving then walking to the fornt of the school, sitting on a bench, you pulled out your phone and waited texting some of your friends and playing games. Feeling like it was taking forever for him to get there, you cursed under your breath then ended you game; dailing his number exhaling, then laying down on the bench. 

"Hello?" he said in a tired voice as he shushed people in the back. "Remember what you were suppose to do today?.." you said sassily. "Come and get me, to hang out and get me food.." 
"I know, I know.." he said "I thought you were going to dance though.." 
"Yeahh.." you rolled your eyes. "I would have told you if I was..."
"I'm on my way now," he sighed getting up and grabbing his keys. "I'll be there soon.." 
"Okay.." you said hanging up as he said bye. 

Putting your hands over you face and sighed out loudly then flooping up, and fixing your uniform, you heard the laughter of a group of boys. Turning arounf to see them, they all waved at you. Waving back at them shyly then putting your head in your hands thinking to your self. Feeling someone put their hand on your back you looked up to him turning around. 

"Oh Jiho.." you said holding your chest. "You scared me.." 
"Opps, sorry." he sat next to you. "You know, I am older than you.. You should call me 'oppa' ya' know." he smiled cockyly laughing as he dug into his bag pulling out canding handing you a lollipop. 
"And be like all your other little fan girls?" you laughed popping the lollipop into your mouth smiling. "No thank you~" you laughed joking making him laugh. 
"What are you doing here?" he asked. 
"Wanting on an idiot." you laughed, pulling out your phone and playing a game again.

Talking and laughing making slightly flirty jokes back at him when he flirted with you, as his friends stayed in the back keeping their distance watch the two of you. Laughing at a joke he made as he put his arm around youe shoulder moving closer to you, laughing; you heard a car drive up. 

Standing up and stretching, then hugging and waving bye to Jiho then to his friends. Getting into the car with him, looking him then frowning.

"What's wrong jagiya?" he asked your cheek. "I am sorry I am late.."
"Nothing.." you sighed sending Jiho a message smiling lightly. 

As he started to drive, he looked over to you smiling and placing his hand on your thigh rubbing it. 

"So who was your friend?" he asked.
"The leader of Block B." you turned your head to him smiling. "Ya' know we can hang out another time, can you just take me home?" you sighed, making a apologic face to him. "I just want to relax and get out of this stupid uniform." you whinned leaning over to his shoulder reaching and kissing his neck. 

Hearing his sigh then make a turn towards your dorms he tightly gripped your thigh a bit tighter. 

"I'd invite you over, but Junnie hates you.." you laughed making him laugh.