Ouch

She is going to be mine.

Walking with him with a sligth distance between you, you gulped down and moved in closer to him looking to his bloodly lips, and slightly bruised cheek. Pausing in your steps you examined him as he paused looking to you strangely. 

Reaching and touching his cheek lightly, he flinched; pulling you hand back you apologized to him, grabbing hi hand and dragging him behind you. 

"Yah." he said not knowing what was going on. "Where are you taking me?" he asked laughing. 
"To my dorm," you turned to him smiling. "It's not that far from here, and plus don't you wanna walk me home?" you laughed joking with him adn he pulled his hand away from you. 

Rubbing his hurt lip, with a smirk he wrapped his arm around you and started to walk faster with you to your dorm building. 

Smiling under his arm as you walked you felt safe, his sent made your heart go wild, and your mind to a blur everything felt alright with him; unlike with Yongguk where everything was a fight. 

Arriving to your dorm you invited him in. 

Opening door turning the lights on to your dorm, you looked around to see if there was a mess anywhere then let him in. 

"Here." you said taking off your shoes and placing your bag down. "Take a seat, and I'll be right back to take care of you, okay?" you smiled to him turning away and walking down the hall.  "make your self at home~" 
"Oh, okay.." he smiled back taking a seat on the couch, turning on the tv. 

Walking back to him and smiling, holding a bow that read first aid on it.  Walking to him and sitting on the small table infront of you you opened the box pulling out gauze and dabbing alcohol on it you held it tightly in your hand feeling the cold alcohol drip down, slowly reaching to his lip as he held his head outward to you. 

"This might hurt.." you sighed holding up under his chin then lightly dabbing his lips.

Seeing him flinch and pull back from you he grabbed on to your arm and held it bracing himself, as you dabbed more and more, cleaning off the blood. Taking another piece of gauze and cleaning off the the the dried red resistance from his lip  and side of his face. 

Smiling to then then pulling out and ointment then touch his slightly bruised cheek, placing the clear paste on your fingers then rubbing it on his face, he shivered at the cold feel of it. Finishing up then smiling to him, to saw him lean back on to the couch flinching and holding on to his side. 

"Ouch.." he exhales pulling up the side of his shirt looking at the dark red mark. 

Gasping and covering your mouth, your eyes widened. "Jiho.. I am so sorry." yous said reaching and touch his swollen side. 
"Eh.." he smiled. "It's all right, mind rubbing so of the cream on it for me?" he smirked laying down on the couch ily, laughing. 

Laughing then putting it on your hand, you smiled and slowly rubbed it on his body in a circlur motion, smiling as he smriked laughing. Finshing and starting to put everything away, he sat up and placed his hands on your thighs, looking up to you and smiling. 

"Thank you, ___." he leaned in to you and kissed your cheek. 
"Y-you're welcome." you blushed touching your cheek. 
'Come here, babe." he smiles pulling you closer to him landing you in his lap as he nuzzled you. 
"Babe?" you asked titling your head narrowing your eyes looking to him laughing. 
"Yeah, you are my babe." he kissed your cheek again. 

Pulling away and laughing looking him in the eyes. 

"Since, when?" you asked. 
"Since this happened to my lip." he pointed to his mouth puckering his lips. "Kiss it better." 

Shaking your head smiling, and giggling; you leaned in closer to him, and lightly pecked his lips and he flinched in the kiss.