PE

She is going to be mine.

Walking out of the locker room and to your ckass, and Junnie held on to your arm, she noticed a group of boys standing together and heard so yelling going on. Thinking nothing of it, you both walked to your place in the line. Greeting your teacher as he walked up and blew the whistle getting class started; making the group of boys dispatch and go to their classes. 

Counting off your jumping-jacks by 3's, then finishing a set of 20 then going on to the ground starting to do push-ups then moving to sit-up paiing up with the person who was next to you.  

"Now we have the warm up out of the way, since I didn't really plan much for today, and the other classes are having a free day." he paused looking around. "I guess, I will go easy on you all today and let you have one too." 

Cheering along with the rest of your class, you waked over to Junnie and saw down with her as you both started to talk and play little games with each other, as more girls came from other classes and sat with the two of you joining it. 

Stopping when it was your turn in the game you saw Daehyun and Him Chan run to a group of boys with others coming behind them to a few other boys who were leaning against the wall talking. Looking around and noticing their where no teacher around you felt that there was something wrong.

"Yah! ___." a girl said lightly shoving you. "It's your turn." 
"Oohh." you said looking bakc to them and taking your turn. "Sorry.." you groaned as you tried to look up over to the boys again. 

Getting back into the game and noticing that nothing bad was happening you stood up and fanned your self off groans, about the heat then walking over to the water founten. 

Starting to take a srink you lightly splashed some water on your face, sighing out at the cool feel of the water; the feeling a rough grip on your shoulder tugging you to turn around. 

"Yah. What the hell?" you said snatching your shoulder away from who it was, turning to see Yongguk. "Oh, you decisided to come to school today; good for you." you clapped to your self faking a laughing and smile. 

All he did was glare at you and snutch his nose, not saying anything. 

Rolling your eyes and turning away from him about to walk away, he grabbed your arms again, gripping then tighter and tighter as he forced you to face him again. He roughly shoke you and held you arms tightly. 

"What do you think your doing?" you tried to pull away but he only held tighter. "Let me go.." you cried. "You're hurting me!" you shouted. 

Forcing you against the wall, almost throwing you bakc to it, you could see how angry he was just by looking at the fire in his eyes. 

"Di-did you, really--" he could hardly speak. "k-k-iss, hiim?!" he demanded. 
"Mwo?" you said confused. "What are you talking about?" 
"Did you or didn't you kiss that Jihoo ?!" he shouted throwing you back, back on to the wall as you tried to move away. 
"L--" you couldn't even get a word out before some one had came up to the two fo you. 

"Yongguk!" he shouted. "What the are you doing?" Daehyun pulled him off of you as you fell to your knees, and glared up to them. 

"You did!" he shouted "He better hope I don't him see him today." he threaten as he broke from Daehyun's grip and stromed off.

Reaching down apologixing for what happened trying to help you up, you just looked up to him and stood up on your own ignoring him completely and walking past him as he called out to you. Hearing the bell ring ending the class you walked to the locker room, not talking to anyone as they asked watch happened you just got undressed. 

Noticing your throbbing red shoulders you put on your shirt and blazer shlowly and got your bag, then walked back to your class room. Sittin next to Jiho as he looked over to you oddly. 

"No hi, for your oppa?" he asked leaning over the desk to you, no reply. "Yah! ___? Are you there?" he poked you side making you jump as you turned to him. 
"Pabo.." you said frowning with a giggle. 
"Awe, aigyo what's wrong?" he asked pinching your cheek as you heard his phone buzz. "Eh. Hold on." he said checking his phone. 

Watching the face playful smile on his face dissapear and hearing his tone drop lower. 

"Where the hell is he?" he asked turning to you. "What did he do?"
"What?" you said jumping up, as he stood up trying to force him back down you said over and over "nothing, nothing.." 
"Don't lie, what did he do?" he asked touching your shoulder and watching you flinch. 
"He just.. gripped me tightly and pushed me against the wall.." you said lowly. "That's it, please calm down now.." he said trying to push him down into his seat. "Plus, I'm pretty sure he has left already.." you sighed giving up and sitting down, as the bell rang starting your study hall class and other kids pilled in. 

Standing up and walking to the back of the class checking to make you that you had cleaning duties you sighed and walked back to your seat flooping down and groaning. 

"Want me to stay with you?" he asked putting his arms around your shoulders as you laid on the desk face down. "Make sure you get home safe and sound?" he added with a slight erted tone.
"Yah!" you said laughing pushing him away as he got another message looked at his phone then to his friend Kyung who sat in the back of the class near Junnie. 

Giving him a nod toward the door, then both wakled to the back of the class putting their pillows into their locker and walking back to you. 

Hugging you from behind Jiho whispered. "I'll be back before your cleaning is over to walk you home okay?" 

Not knowing what was going on you just nodded as he kissed the back of your head, making you blush lightly. 

Watching them leave and open the door you noticed more of their friends were out side of the door, as you turned to Junnie as she looked back at you and shrugged her arms, standing then waking to you. 

"Where do you think they are going?" she asked sitting in his seat. 
"Idunno, but he said he would be back.." you groaned as the last bell rang to end class. 

Standing walking to the supply closest as the other who had the duty followed behind you, taking the broom and starting to sweep, you looked out side of the door waiting to see Jiho walk back into the class room. 

Stopping and leaning again the wall, you started to just think about how he acted when he got the message of you being hurt, and how he treated you when you came back to school and everything that he tell you about how he wants to be with you and how he will treat you better than everyone else has or will. 

Covering you mouth smiling and letting out a slight giggle you got bakc to work, not facing the door anymore you heard the door slam open and the pansts of two uneven breathes. 

"___!" they both shouted as you turned to face them. 

"Noona, noona." Jihoon grabbe dyour arm pulling you closely to him then out of the door, and Junnie jumped up and followed. 

"What is going on?" you asked confused as they dragged you. 
"Jiho and Yongguk are about to fight, and they won't stop looking for each other.." Kyung panted. 

Feeling your stomach tighten at the though of them fighting you started to run looking around for them, running as fast as you could you saw them and a group of people standing around them, in the yard in the middle of the school. 

Running faster and faster trying to make you way out there before anything happened. You rushed down the stairs lossing those behind you and getting the attention from others and you ran past them. 

Pushing your way through all the people and trying to make you way to the front, from the gap between two people you saw jiho fish tighten and yongguk's rase up. They got closer to each other and puffed out their chest and pushed each other back.

Feeling you heart racing you wanted to shout out but you couldn't you had lost your voice, watching Jiho throw the first punch and hit Yongguk in the right cheek, it caught him off; as yongguk touched his now bleeding lip, he the blood and smirked spiting on the floor then rushing toward him puching him back. 

Finally making you way to the front your eyes burned as your felt tears coming, you made eye contact with Jiho and he dropped his fist stopping the punch before he hit him in the jaw. Taking the pause to his advanage he punched Jiho in the stomach making him huntch over as he groaned out, then looked up to you and Yongguk pushed him over, and kicked him the stomach and his sides.

"STOP!" you finally managed to shout ou, gripping on pulling Yongguk away from him. 

Kneeling down and helping Jiho up, Yongguk yanked you away from him, pushing you out of the way. 

"If he is going to try to move in on another guy's girl he better be ready for after math of it." he growled as you moved back in front of him. "Just because he stopped doesn't mean I had to.." he tried to move you again. 
"I am not your girl!" you said slapping away his arm. 
"Are you sure about that?" he asked with a smirk. "You were my girl a few night ago when you needed someone to--"

You slapped him arcoss the face, as Jiho put his hand on you shoulders moving you to his chest. 

"What type of man would I be if I let my baby  do my fighting?" he laughed hugging you. 
"Heh." you smiling into his chest then pulling away from him and turning back to Yongguk.

He stood there in shock at your attention, smiling then turning and pointing out a girl in the crowd who was watching. 

"Don't think I didn't know about you and your !" you said slapping him again. "And yeah, I did kiss Jiho; and I loved it."  

You grabbed Jiho's hand and pushed your way through the group that was starting to dissovle.