In Class

She is going to be mine.

Missing a week of school trying to let your wrist heal before you had returned, Junnie had brought you, your school work telling you all of your projects and who you need to talk to about them, keeping you up with work. 

Finally arrive back at school, then walking straight to your locker and getting out your books then back to class.

Fixing your uniform and turning in all of your homework to your teachers' boxes, then walking to your seat sitting and facing the wall, hoping that Jiho wouldn't be in class. Sighing then putting your head down, even if you didn't want him to show up you still hoped he would be here.

Heading the chair net to you move, you looked under your arm and saw Jiho, who was looking at you oddly then you put you head up trying to hid your smile.

"Oh, so you show up today, eh?" he smiled wrapping an arm around you hugging you tightly. "I almost ditch today too.. I'm glad I didn't." 
"Heh, sorry I haven't been here for awhile." you said leaning your head back to him.
"Replying back to text messages, would have been nice.." he said rolling his eyes.
"I will when I get my screen fixed.." you showed him your somewhat cracked and heat damaged screen. "Anything new happen?" 
"No not much.." he sighed, then moved closer to you. "How is your wrist?" he asked reaching to it and pulling up the sleave on your blazer, wipping off the make-up looking at the purple and lightly green bruise Yongguk had left you. "Hurts, doesn't it?" he kissed it smiling then pulling your sleeve back down. "I'm so--" you cut him off.

Placing your finger over his lips you shook you head to him smiling then pulling him into a hug. 

"I had so much fun with you and your friends that night." you smiled bigger letting him go. 
Smiling back. "Me too." he chuckled to him self his lips. 

Taking notes and texting Jiho and your other friends through class, whenever you turned to look at him wheil he was writing his notes his voice played in your head. "I'll make you mine, and treat you better" 

Walking out of the class with Junnie to get lunch you saw Jaehyo walk up to her, holding out two lunches. 

"I made you lunch Junnie~" he smiled waving to you as he hugged her. 
"Awe, you shouldn't have, thank you." she bowed taking it. "I'll meet you in the class, after I go with ___, to get lunc--" she was cut off. 
"I can go with her to get it." Jiho said as he walked up behind you two scaring you, making you jump. 
"A-ah-are you sure?" Junnie asked turning to him, then looking at you.

Shrugging then smiling you nodded as she walked with Jaehyo back to class, and you walked off with Jiho, smiling and blushing lightly; you couldn't even look up at him. 

"___!" you heard someone say as they ran up behind you. "noona?"

You both turned around to him and Zelo running up to you. 

"Why are you ignoring me, of all people?" he asked looking at Jiho giving you both and attitude. "I mean i understand the others but why me and Daehyun?"
"I'm not ignoring anyone." you said reaching up and ruffling his pink noddle hair. "I guess Yongguk didn't tell you that we, broke my phone huh." 
"Oh.." he said apologzing. "I guess that I'll see you later than noona." he said walking away to the people to were calling his name.

"So you weren't ignoring everyone?" Jiho asked.
"No, I really was ignoring them." you admitted walking to the vending metchine, pulling out your wallet. 

Putting in 2won you pressed E3 and got a sweet honey roll, bending over and picking it up, smiling you opened the bag smelling it. 

"Yumm~" you hummed to your self. 
"You like those?" he asked you surprised getting the same one. "I thought I was the only one.." he said reliefed. 

Walking around with him eating your rolls, you were smiling so hard, you paused from walking trowing away your trash and rubbing your face. Noticing you weren't walking he turned back to you smiling then wakled closer and closer, placing his warm hands on your pink cheeks messeging them with his thumbs, as he smiled his lips. You eyes met, as he stared down deeply into yours. 

His face so close to your you felt his smooth calms breaths, brush against the tip of your nose, making you blush asnd smile more. 

Turning your head, pulling out of his grasp, for a mere second, the the warm felling of his finger tips on your chin, pulling you to him. Your lips were so close to his. Placing his forhead lower on to yours a smirk grew across his face as he lightly pecked your lips in the middle of the hall. 

Pulling away blushing more and more, your whole face looked like a ripe cherry. Not knowing what do to or say, you just looked up at him, as he smiled to you. 

"Just give me the chance to treat you better then he does." He whispered, as people started to leave class rooms as the bell rang. "I promise you.." he said grabbing you heated clamy hand pulling you back up the stairs to class.