Surprise

Hunhan's Baby

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q1PhKvp9AAk

“Oh really?” Luhan said happily as he turned back to give Sehun a sweet kiss.

“Yep! Come here!” Sehun took the Luhan’s hand and guided him to the library down the hall, Luhan’s favorite room in the loft. Also Kris’ personal favorite, he loved reading the inspirational books.

Sehun opened the door with his free hand and Luhan’s eyes widened and face brightened. “Sehun.” He said lovingly. “This is…amazing,” he said, wrapping his arms around Sehun’s neck, giving the boy a tight hug.

In front of Luhan’s eyes were dozens of pink peonies arranged all about the library. Luhan especially loved the way the sunlight outside coated the beautiful pink flowers with a captivating glow.

“Happy birthday darling,” Sehun tenderly said to the older male.

“Thank you Sehun.” Luhan gave his younger a heartwarming smile.

It was Luhan’s 27th birthday today and Sehun had purchased dozens of peonies, Luhan’s birth flower, in advance.

“But wait! There’s more!” Sehun exclaimed, as if he was selling something on a commercial. Luhan laughed and eagerly awaited the next surprise. Sehun took his hyung to one of the grand bookshelves in the library. He put a finger on his bottom lip and titled his head, as if he was thinking hard about something. He turned to Luhan and said, “What letter does your name begin with?” The older male smiled and said, “L.”

“And what letter does the word ‘love’ begin with?”

“L.” Luhan laughed again. Is he trying to be romantic? 

“So that’s where we’ll find it!”

“Find what?”

“Your next surprise!”

Sehun went to the “L” section of the bookshelf and found a large sized, light blue book protruding. “Here it is.”

When he took it off the shelf, Luhan could see the words, I did not know what true friendship and true love was until I met you, engraved on the front cover.

“Oh what’s this Sehun?” Luhan said as he softly touched the dents where the words were engraved.

“It’s a scrapbook I made. All our best memories are in this book.” Sehun warmly smiled. Luhan was speechless, he was just too happy to speak. Sehun could tell what he was thinking, though, even if he didn’t speak. That’s how well he knew Luhan.

Sehun softly grasped the corner of the cover and turned it for his hyung. Inside, the pages were filled with photos, pictures, letters, notes, and other reminders of their love. This scrapbook really showed Luhan and Sehun’s undying love for each other. A love and bond no one could break.

Luhan finally spoke up, “Oh I remember this!” He pointed to a photo of them holding hands in the airport. It was taken during their EXO days.

“I can’t believe I still have that beanie,” Luhan said as he pointed to himself in the photo. “Where did you get this photo anyway?”

“Oh….…Tao found it on something called “Tumblr.”

The couple stayed sitting on the library floor looking at all their old and new memories, for about 35 minutes. Sehun glanced at his watch and abruptly jumped up.

“Oh honey!! We’re gonna be late!”

“Late for what?” Luhan said, still flipping through the scrapbook.

“We’re supposed to meet Kris and his wife at the café.”